Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65245
Latest: BlytheRwt3
New This Month: 766
New This Week: 218
New Today: 64
Stats
Total Posts: 79495
Total Topics: 23809
Most Online Today: 1619
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 1538
Total: 1560

Author Topic: Jutsus that are in the anime manga like kage bunshin/water dragon/flame ball etc  (Read 16150 times)

Offline krolk88

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • krolk88 has no influence.
    • View Profile
I think if clones are to be implemented,there should be command system similar to that of dragon age(if someone played it he knows what i mean),so basically you get a complex "orders" system that works on a pretty basic level like "if "enemy" is in 5 meters -> attack/use jutsu etc and a sufficient amount of those commands(like 10-15)'d make it so clones are versatile and different for each player,depending on his settings...novice clone users should only have 1-2 commands unlocked by default(attack if in 20 meters,throw kunai or smth),while as the jutsu mastery increases,the clones versatility does aswell.
  • Character Name: Crumbee

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
Thanks.

Also, I got another idea.

For Genjutsu, Vreg coudl do something like this:

The player that makes the genjutsu gets teleported with the victim in a special location (forest, or a creepy place) and the victim won't be able to move or cast jutsu's, or his chakra would be low (something like that) and then the player that casted the genjutsu would just finish the player off.Of course there would be ways to escape the genjutsu like having no chakra or getting helped by a team-mate.

Now, it's not that hard to make a teleport function that teleports two players but the rest of the genjutsu would be kinda hard to make, no idea.
Of course, it's just a idea that I came up with when I was sleeping.(lol)
  • Character Name: Utunama

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
its alright but the thing is not all genjutsu teleports u
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
its alright but the thing is not all genjutsu teleports u
Yes but the jutsu takes you in another place in your mind.Now, I don't think Vreg can script that but it would be easier to teleport the player to X location and it would be in the victim's mind.Maybe there could be a replica of the character's skin as he is in a genjutsu, but it's just a idea.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

In my opinions clones should NOT be implemented. First of all trolls in cities would cause incredible lag spamming an army of clones. And secondly it's a simulation but it will still be hard to deal with 3 enemies at a time in battle. Now imagine having to deal with an entire army of clones.

As for genjutsu I could see many systems that would work better than that. What you proposed implies that all the genjutsu would work the same way. In my opinion genjutsu should have a lot more versatility.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 17:11:10 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
I think the máx of clones you can make should be 2 clones, and yes they should be able to use ninjutsu, since what other purpose would there be. They should disappear within a limited time. With the famous puff and the smoke around.

Yeah you're right Marius, that's why I said that up here. MAX of 2 clones, bunshins are not as powerful as the real character,  neither really weak. idk.

it will still be hard to deal with 3 enemies at a time in battle....
Yeah, but it's all about jutsus, if someone doesn't have a same level jutsu, then I'd be fair enough,  It's all about who is more powerful.
Also, maybe Kage Bunshins should be Jounin Level Jutsus, I mean, in the anime it's actually Jounin Level, but we all know Naruto learned it because he's stole it. anyway I'm just saying :3. 
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline krolk88

• Academy Student Poster
  • krolk88 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Trolls spamming clones in villages?Simple fix:Make the village NPC's first warn them and then attack after 10 seconds if they didnt cancel the jutsu.With perma death there'd be no trolls willing to take such risk(like,they could make clones for 8 seconds and then cancel them,but if they get a lag...)

As for getting trouble with clone army...It should be an incredibly difficult jutsu to learn,let alone master and the maximum of clones should be like 10,so its not really an army.And large AOE jutsus would destroy the clones really quickly.I know clones are hard to implement properly,but if done so they offer an entirely different gameplay style.Maybe make clones a kinjutsu so very few players have it?
  • Character Name: Crumbee

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Kage bunshin no jutsu is a forbidden technique, normal people can do 1-2 clones at most.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Kage bunshin no jutsu is a forbidden technique, normal people can do 1-2 clones at most.
I like it  :o :)
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
What about the others (me) that would love to create about 10 clones or so?
Would there be a special training or so that would allow the others (me) to do it?Because, I love the kage bunshin no jutsu :D

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
In Naruto, the entire amount of a user's chakra is evenly divided among all clones, making each on of them equal in strength. These clones also have a mind of their own, so they are not commanded by the original. The original thinks he will do something and subsequently makes the clone who now knows it's supposed to do whatever he was thinking. There are also two versions of this technique, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. The difference lies in a few clones and a few hundred clones. The latter is a forbidden technique.
  • Character Name: Vuregu