Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64418
Latest: GeorgeMousy
New This Month: 287
New This Week: 48
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76126
Total Topics: 21836
Most Online Today: 1537
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1497
Total: 1516

Author Topic: Yokubō  (Read 53567 times)

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
Yokubō
« on: September 16, 2014, 02:21:41 »

Organization name:

Yokubō  (欲望 ”Desires”)

Organization symbol:

Leaders:
-Aoi Kirishima.

Affiliation:
Any village.

History:
To soon be written.

Purpose/Goals:
* To capture and takes Vreg's power/Anyone else with amazing strength. If necessary, we will kill, especially those who get in our way.
*We will also take down every Kage possible.
Unique features:
Not sure if Vreg will let us, but I will create various color combinations robes with the symbol on the back of it. It all depends if Vreg let's us upload textures for our clothing. Again, not sure. Another unique feature we will have is that we will take chakra from defeated enemies to help each ally with their skills and get stronger. We will also have training sessions, a hideout, etc.
Members:
N/A
Leadership Rankings:
Yokubo’s leadership is composed of the main leader/founder of the organization and the council. On organization symbol are represented all members of Yokubo. The eight members of the council are forming a circle having the leader in the center. The regular members are the bounds between council members and the leader, being the main part that is composing the entire organization.
Each member of the lead represents a human desire that is somehow related to their past stories.

Leader:
(”Power”)- The desire of Power
Aoi

Council:
(”Life”)- The desire of Life
N/A
(”Justice”)- The desire of Justice
N/A
(”Love”)- The desire of Love

N/A

(”Money”)- The desire of Money

N/A

(”Death”)- The desire of Death

N/A

(”Immortality”)- The desire of Immortality

N/A

(”Fear”)- The desire of being Feared
Konohuro
(”Truth”)- The desire of Truth
N/A

Even if they are part of the council, the members need to be assigned to one of the General Rankings, so they will have a role if they are removed from leadership.

General Rankings:
Ōmono This is who the members come to for any problems/failed missions, help, etc.

Senryaku-ka- This is the guy who creates the plans and strategy. Gets a color of their own choice.
Note:Senryaku-ka & Ōmono are on the same level.
 Asukurepiosu In charge of the healing squad. Does not necessarily have to be the best healer, but a good leader.

Saisei-ryoku Our healing squad. Always in the hideout, unless sent out for back up. If you're both a healer and a fighter, you can chose to do whatever you wish.

Kuratosu In charge of the members who fight, capture, kill etc. Anything the members got from their battle must be brought to the Kuratosu.

Kami no senshi Last but not least, the fighters. The ones who bring home the bacon. It is your duty To go out, capture, kill, or whatever orders you got from your Kuratosu.
-Roku

Rules:
  • Those who hide things from the organization will be punished with death. No excuses.
  • If you do not bring back someone with massive amount of chakra, bring back multiple people so we can take from their chakra instead.
  • You will always be with two other members. You will be going with a healer, who try and be stealth, unless they can fight, and your Kuratosu.
Allies:
Katakiuchi

Application:
Nickname:
What are you applying for ?:
Why do you want to join?:
Any suggestions for this clan?:
GMT:
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?:
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.:
Other accounts (If any):
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 18:58:06 by Aoi »

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
Re: Yokubō
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 02:25:47 »
Post reserved for Gfx.
Edit:
Gfx For Leaders:

Gfx For Omono's:

Gfx For Senryaku-ka:
Gfx For Asukurepiosu:
Gfx For Saisei-ryoku:
Gfx For Kuratosu:
Gfx For Kami no senshi:
Keep in mind the animated tags are the length of 590, so if you wanted it to look good with your signature space, I suggest having your signature equal up to 590. If you have something smaller or larger, message me and tell me the width. I'll change it for you. We will also have custom made signatures and avatars. Just haven't got to make anything except those couple of things for the thread. I will probably continue to Wednesday, since I am working after school tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:52:08 by Aoi »

Offline Jellal

• Academy Student Poster
  • Jellal has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 21:18:44 »
Nickname: Mike
What are you applying for ?: Leader
Why do you want to join?: Seems like it'd be cool
Any suggestions for this clan?: None it looks great
GMT: -5
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I think i would be good for it because i've been a leader in lots of different games
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Yukigakure, water as my main chakra nature

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 21:21:23 »
Nickname: Mike
Why do you want to join?: Seems like it'd be cool
Any suggestions for this clan?: None it looks great
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I think i would be good for it because i've been a leader in lots of different games
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Yukigakure, water as my main chakra nature
Only cause I know you Mike e.e

Edit: This is an example of a bad application. Please don't make ones like these.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 21:43:07 by Aoi »

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 16:50:25 »
Application:
Nickname: Lord Kasuke
Why do you want to join?:Because i have the same visions as you have, with killing Vreg, taking his powers and killing all other kages + i promised Vreg that i will kill him sooner or later.
Any suggestions for this clan?:Only bring strong members, so the clan will be strong.
GMT:+2:00
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?:Because i am friendly with organization members( only with them) and i can teach new members what to do and also i have no mercy so i can kill easy my targer or members who betray us.I am also a good strategy man.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: My character is a missing-nin, a stronger ninja who killed his own master for testing his powers.I have no mercy.I use genjutsu as primary sorce of damage. Nothing left to say :D.

Edit: I have also talked to America, and we're now allies with Katakiuchi
Link: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,711.90.html?PHPSESSID=7c54837aafe9e6341ae2e0cfa06cd591
More will be discussed on this.

Edit: Your application is still under evaluation.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 19:35:12 by Aoi »

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 19:38:02 »
Yeah, you've been rejected from the leader spot.You'll probably have much of a better chance as a member of this organization. Now, anyone who does not take their application will be automatically rejected, no questions asked.

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 16:51:50 »
Bump. Hopefully more people will apply.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 18:23:37 »
May I ask as a fellow forum member, not as a mod, not to bump organizations threads please? It's really disrespectful to those who don't do it...
Trust me, those who are interested in joining an org will browse the whole board, not just the first post. Those who don't aren't worth of joining an org since they don't even bother to research...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 18:33:03 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 18:56:17 »
Nickname: Leo
Why do you want to join?: Seem's interesting, I'd like to see what this org is like
Any suggestions for this clan?: Maybe have more committed or more active forum members as the leaders, not an irl friend with one post, organisations shouldn't be biased like that
GMT: Not sure what this means, if it's the time at my location, I live in England and its 6:54PM
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: Because I'm very into Shinobi Life Online, I hear about updates fast and will be on the forum and game a lot
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,865.0.html
Other accounts (If any): Jesus

Feel free to add my skype -leo.grigsby
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 19:31:28 »
May I ask as a fellow forum member, not as a mod, not to bump organizations threads please? It's really disrespectful to those who don't do it...
Trust me, those who are interested in joining an org will browse the whole board, not just the first post. Those who don't aren't worth of joining an org since they don't even bother to research...
Sorry if I disrespected any one. I'm just used to bumping any old threads. Sorry again.

Nickname: Leo
Why do you want to join?: Seem's interesting, I'd like to see what this org is like
Any suggestions for this clan?: Maybe have more committed or more active forum members as the leaders, not an irl friend with one post, organisations shouldn't be biased like that
GMT: Not sure what this means, if it's the time at my location, I live in England and its 6:54PM
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: Because I'm very into Shinobi Life Online, I hear about updates fast and will be on the forum and game a lot
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,865.0.html
Other accounts (If any): Jesus

Feel free to add my skype -leo.grigsby
Accepted.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 19:48:21 »
Sorry if I disrespected any one. I'm just used to bumping any old threads. Sorry again.
Thank you for understanding. :)
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 21:50:39 »
I'm leaving this bc master told me too
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 22:03:21 »
Nickname: joca94(dunno about my ingame nick yet)
What are you applying for? : Leader position
Why do you want to join?: Seems quite interesting, and i think it fits my goals
Any suggestions for this clan?: So far so good, maybe giving a hand to the weak also, i mean on starters aka newbies
GMT: +1
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: Well im on forum basicly 24/7 , i follow all updates, trying to be into Shinobi Life Online as much as possible, and i think i can help
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: My char isnt made yet, though il start in Hidden Magnet and move to Hidden Inferno on start.
Other accounts (If any): /
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 01:14:32 »
Nickname: joca94(dunno about my ingame nick yet)
What are you applying for? : Leader position
Why do you want to join?: Seems quite interesting, and i think it fits my goals
Any suggestions for this clan?: So far so good, maybe giving a hand to the weak also, i mean on starters aka newbies
GMT: +1
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: Well im on forum basicly 24/7 , i follow all updates, trying to be into Shinobi Life Online as much as possible, and i think i can help
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: My char isnt made yet, though il start in Hidden Magnet and move to Hidden Inferno on start.
Other accounts (If any): /
Under evaluation.

I'm leaving this bc master told me too
K.

Offline Natoshi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Natoshi has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 21:22:07 »
Nickname: Ninja
Why do you want to join?: Told to
Any suggestions for this clan?: Don't suck
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I'm a ninja
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Natoshi Hiroshi from the Cloud Village. Can manipulate lightning.
Other accounts (If any):