Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63878
Latest: Marinamog
New This Month: 3971
New This Week: 33
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73447
Total Topics: 20412
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 746
Google (3)

Author Topic: Kirishima Clan  (Read 102598 times)

Offline Konohuro

Kirishima Clan
« on: May 03, 2015, 14:30:16 »
Kirishima
Noble Clan of Inferunogakure

"Ready for All, Yielding for None"

Council:
Affiliation: Inferunogakure (Hidden Inferno)

Clan History:
There once was a man who traveled the shinobi world in search of a place he could finally call home. From the snowy lands in the north to the cluster of volcanoes in the south, this man who possessed tremendous power and wisdom searched. His name, long forgotten by him and cursed by his enemies had been Hao Kirishima. Hao's mastery of the fire and lightning chakra natures where impressive and nothing to be taken lightly just like his sword-handling skills.

One day he ventured into the darkness, deep underground in an unknown land. Not knowing he would be destined to remain there for the rest of his lifetime and never see the light of day again he explored with all his hopes of finding home extinguished. After two years of walking, running and sleeping through the screams of unknown horrors he saw light.

Hao crawled to the light being just a shell of what he once was, his hair had turned white through the ordeal. What he found would remain in his memories for the rest of his time. People. People celebrating, eating, laughing and playing while carrying on with their normal lives. He had never seen anything like it, the outside world had been a living hell for him. Hao decided he would make this his home.

He was treated with kindness and love, and found someone he could settle down with. That was the beginning of the Kirishima Clan.

Nobleblood's Vs Demiblood's:
This was the most known event in Kirishima history and a stain which could not be removed. For many generations the Kirishima lineage had been kept pure. Members only mated with the sister clan and vice-versa. However, this was completely thrown out of the windows when some members started mating with shinobi from other clans, their offspring had different traits from the normal members. It caused an uproar, the Noblebloods with their overwhelming numbers treated the "unpure" members now called Demibloods like scum and slaves.

The Demibloods didn't allow this to happen for long, they started a rebellion which echoed all around the Hidden Inferno. Tons where killed from both sides in this battle to regain their honor and respect. Even the Kage could not stop the war, he had been on the verge of exiling the Kirishima when suddenly the long-lasting battle ended.

However, it had taken the death of the most important member to stop the fighting. Kirishima's founder, Hao Kirishima, had gathered every member and proposed a plan. Equality, members would be able to choose who they mated with regardless of clan. There would be a council made up of a Grand leader, a Nobleblood leader and a Demiblood leader. After his speech he done something suprising, he took the sacred Kirishima weapon and stabbed himself in the heart asking the Demibloods for forgiveness and offering himself to peace.

Ever since this moment, the clan has been mentally split in two.

Unique Traits:
  • Most clan members are born with white hair
  • Most clan members possess the fire chakra nature
  • All clan members are known for their lightning-speed

Strengths:
  • Fire chakra nature
  • Kenjutsu
  • Lightning-speed
  • Intelligence

Weaknesses:
  • Strength
  • Stamina

Rules:
  • Don't kill your fellow clan members
  • Don't betray us by revealing secrets, you'll be deemed a traitor.
  • Be proud to be in the Kirishima.

Allied Clans:
Hano Clan
Tsukegami Clan
Hadokawa Clan
The Sabaku Kuchikomi

Rival Clans:
N/A

Total number of members: 43

Nobleblood Members: (19)

Demiblood Members: (24)

Application Form:

You need at least 25 posts to apply to the Kirishima, we will judge these posts and see if they're good enough to get into the Kirishima.

Name:                                 
Ninja Rank:
Hidden Village:
Chakra Nature (s):
Kekkei Genkai/Chakra Mix:
Specialization (Taijutsu, kenjutsu etc.):

Warning: Don't put the Kirishima name or logo on your profile until you've been accepted or you will be declined.

Code: [Select]
Clan Application:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type (Nobleblood or Demiblood):[/b]
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b]
[b]Hidden Village:[/b]
[b]Chakra Nature (s):[/b]
[b]Kekkei Genkai/Chakra Mix:[/b]
[b]Specialization (Taijutsu, kenjutsu etc.):[/b]

Profile Clan Code:

[url=http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1340.0.html][color=red]Kirishima Clan[/color][/url][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/gKqOiXi.png[/img][/left]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:18:09 by Konohuro »

Offline Konohuro

Re: Kirishima Noble Clan
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 14:33:48 »
*Even if I created this topic I have no high rank in this clan, and I am on the same stair as all the other members. MadaraS is the leader of the clan. Due to his inactivity in this period, I am modifying the clans topic with the new members.*

I slightly changed the name of the clan adding "noble". I hope no-one has any problem with this. The only reason for doing so was for differentiating the old topic from the new one.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 14:37:01 by Konohuro »

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 14:56:42 »
Nice, Kono! Btw guys, we should come up with rules and a history for the clan. Our clan has been incomplete for a long while now.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 14:59:30 »
Agree.

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 21:20:37 »
Guys I have an Idea for our clan's history.
It also invokes the InfernoGakure lore.
Here we go.

In times when InfernoGakure, as it was controlled by prisoners, was a evil and cold place with many enemies but no allies, one man wanted to change everything.
His name was Fury (I put Fury for M4's character name) Kirishima.
Things were getting worse and worse for InfernoGakure , so he had to act fast.
He gathered a handful of people , from these handful became  tenth people finally reaching a hundred.
They at first wanted to gain control of the village through peaceful methods , but soon eough they  realized that they need to attempt a coup d'etat.
Although it was much , It was still not enough against the prisoners.
This frustrating fact lead Fury to cancel life (lol cancel life) and to train 12 hours a day.
Finally he became strong enough to attempt coup d'etat.
All of this was being planned without anybody knowing but the leader somehow got knowledge of it.
He was afraid of Fury so he told him that he would slaughter the whole clan if he doesn't leave the village in 2 days.
Fury decided to leave , but before he did , he teached as much as he could to Madz (MadaraS's cahracter name) Kirishima and named him the leader.
Finally , Fury left , but he didn't tell anybody why he did.
Madz suspected that someone forced Fury to leave , and the first person that came him to mind was the leader.
Blinded by his danger ,he stalked the leader  taking out his guards and then going for him. After a fierce battle he got the upper hand and forced him to tell the truth , after he did , he killed the leader.
Madz was really angry at the people of his village , leading him to go rogue.
Meanwhile the clan also got stronger and since they lost 2 leaders the new leader of the clan was one of the earliest members.
Kai Kirishima.

Kai you are gonna be the leader.Period.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 21:37:50 by granit »
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 06:32:04 »
Guys I have an Idea for our clan's history.
It also invokes the InfernoGakure lore.
Here we go.

In times when InfernoGakure, as it was controlled by prisoners, was a evil and cold place with many enemies but no allies, one man wanted to change everything.
His name was Fury (I put Fury for M4's character name) Kirishima.
Things were getting worse and worse for InfernoGakure , so he had to act fast.
He gathered a handful of people , from these handful became  tenth people finally reaching a hundred.
They at first wanted to gain control of the village through peaceful methods , but soon eough they  realized that they need to attempt a coup d'etat.
Although it was much , It was still not enough against the prisoners.
This frustrating fact lead Fury to cancel life (lol cancel life) and to train 12 hours a day.
Finally he became strong enough to attempt coup d'etat.
All of this was being planned without anybody knowing but the leader somehow got knowledge of it.
He was afraid of Fury so he told him that he would slaughter the whole clan if he doesn't leave the village in 2 days.
Fury decided to leave , but before he did , he teached as much as he could to Madz (MadaraS's cahracter name) Kirishima and named him the leader.
Finally , Fury left , but he didn't tell anybody why he did.
Madz suspected that someone forced Fury to leave , and the first person that came him to mind was the leader.
Blinded by his danger ,he stalked the leader  taking out his guards and then going for him. After a fierce battle he got the upper hand and forced him to tell the truth , after he did , he killed the leader.
Madz was really angry at the people of his village , leading him to go rogue.
Meanwhile the clan also got stronger and since they lost 2 leaders the new leader of the clan was one of the earliest members.
Kai Kirishima.

Kai you are gonna be the leader.Period.

Sorry, but i don't think that the members now should be in the history as it's in the past, except maybe the leader now (Madz ( Tsuki Kirishima) not me :P) at the end saying he became the leader. Also, there is no official infernogakure lore yet so we can't try to write our history based on it unfortunately.

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 12:55:30 »
Okay . if you don't want to become  the leader   :-\ but M4 and MadaraS should definitly be in the history.
Also I actually was thinking of writing an idea for the infernogakure lore (America said he needs help) based on this one .(but of course it needs to be modified entirely)

And at the end saying you became the leader I just wanted to get around saying you are the leader of our clan  :D

Offline MadaraS

• Academy Student Poster
  • MadaraS has no influence.
  • Protector of the darkness.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 20:52:50 »
... You do know that he can only be leader if he accepts being leader? o.o
  • Character Name: Tsuki Kirishima

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 21:03:37 »
M4 AND America left granit so america doesn't need help with the lore anymore XD but you can always write one if you like and you can't force Kai into being the leader if he doesn't want to be the leader (sorry I'm not a member of this clan but I just had to point all those things out)
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 12:15:06 »
... You do know that he can only be leader if he accepts being leader? o.o

IK

M4 AND America left granit so america doesn't need help with the lore anymore XD but you can always write one if you like and you can't force Kai into being the leader if he doesn't want to be the leader (sorry I'm not a member of this clan but I just had to point all those things out)

I said M4 left in my story also.
And that's what I meant with "invokes infernogakure lore" and "america needs help
"

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 15:35:58 »
Application:

1. Character name: Kuroko Zakushi
2. Character age: 13-14
3. Hair color: Brown (but he can color it if its that important)
4. Chakra nature: fire
5. Strongest ability: Still about to find out
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 15:39:08 »
Application:

1. Character name: Kuroko Zakushi
2. Character age: 13-14
3. Hair color: Brown (but he can color it if its that important)
4. Chakra nature: fire
5. Strongest ability: Still about to find out

Added.

Offline Isis

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 01:50:24 »
There doesn't seem to be any specific form for applications, so I'm not sure what kind of things you would want to know about me, however I am interested in joining.
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 05:16:53 »
There doesn't seem to be any specific form for applications, so I'm not sure what kind of things you would want to know about me, however I am interested in joining.

All you need to say is "Can i join", there doesn't need to be a application as if you want to join then your gonna be fire nature, most likely be in the Hidden Inferno and share the strenghts and weaknesses. So we basically already know a lot about your character in most cases if you want to join.

P.S (To everyone): Our history and rules will be released after the Hidden Inferno lore comes out so we can base our history on that. We got a pretty good idea of what it'll be like now thanks to Konohuro.

Offline Isis

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 08:56:38 »
Thank you for explaining. So if that's all there is to it, can I join?
  • Character Name: Isis