Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64452
Latest: Wendellrix
New This Month: 321
New This Week: 82
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 76540
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 951
Total: 967

Author Topic: Nakadori Kamashe  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
Nakadori Kamashe
« on: March 21, 2016, 04:01:50 »
(hadn't doe this the right way so why not now?0

Name: Kamashe Nakadori (maybe sexual content,, u have been warned)
Height:6'3
Weight: 143 lb
Hairstyle: Sloppy, combed backwards with spikes resting on top
Facial hair: none
Hair color: yellow resembling a golden shade
Eye color:Light Purple
Blood type: B
Primary chakra nature: Wind
Hidden Village: Hidden Dust
Clan: Nakadori
Good or evil at heart?: Mixed Feelings

History
For three years of his life Kamashe had known love,caring and family. After that he had lost everything,his mother, his father and almost his life. Nakadori Litsuhi, Kamashes father
usually came home drunk, but still taught him powerful wind style techniques native to the clan. Nakadori was once famed throught the Hidden Dust, its clan thrived right outside Hidden Dusts borders. Kamashe was never good with a sword after plent of attempts from his father to teach him the way of the sword, kamashe finally found what he excelled in. Kamashe had gotten a scythe from his father as a git on his third birthday and as he used the scythe it seemed to speak with him. His movements so fluid as the he was a system of waterfalls. The day Kamashe had last seen his father or rather his clan is 4 months after his third birthday. The night was dark, deep in silence, the clan slept as if all one together. Then the sudden screaming rung everyone's ears. It was as the scream was from the devil himself.It woke Kamashe. Curious as to what the sound was Kamashe left his home to search and the rest of the clan had the same idea. After the search proved to be futile everyone returned home, Kamashe was never the same. His father lied on the floor, decapitated and most certainly dead. Kamashe was suddenly approached from behind and as he felt a weird sensation as he was thrusted into the wall. Upon his crash he felt agonizing pain, spewing out blood and a broken wrist. Kamashe turned around an saw a man standing high. Suddenly the man grabbed a kunai and thrust it into Kamashe's chest trying to provide a quick, painful death. The man left and from letters on his back his vest read "Kuru Himitsu". Kamashe left for dead withered as he witnessed the utter destruction of hid clan, he passed out. A new scythe lay still next to him and he found himself propped up against a rock with his wounds bandaged. He rose from where he had been sat and roamed around the area, scythe in hand, disregarding the strain on his body and wounds alike.
After hours of searching he had found no sign of human life. Kamashe, though phased, saw the silver lining of this situation. He set half a dozen traps and franticaly clambered onto a rock not far from where he had woken from his slumber. The only thoughts in his mind were to get stronger and to become the powerful, bold shinobi his parents would have wanted.
After hours of wavering his scythe in the air, Kamashe fell to the ground. The young boy, lacking determination and missing his family broke into tears echoing throughout the forest in which he was lost.

Just a few moments into his breakdown a blue haired adventurer poked his head from out of a tree and tossed what seemed to be an apple at Kamashe's forhead. "Why are you crying? That's not going to get you anywhere" the stranger softly shouted, letting out a giggle as he did so. "Try holding your right hand a little further up".
Kamashe did so and felt a more fluid control over his only possesion. He swung the scythe round, practicing some techniques and imitating a fight. But just who was this sparky stranger?
Kamashe looked around but the ocean haired adventurer had dissapeared. Was it just a fragment of his imagination? Who knows, though whatever it was, gave Kamashe the motivation he needed.
Fueled by the thought of the bloodstained ground of his clan, Kamashe vigorously trained, syncing his wind techniques with the soft but sharp slashes of his sycthe until the weapon felt like an extension of his body. He repeated this training ritually for close to fifteen years until the once wailing infant had become a skilled fighter who had the upmost pride and confidence in his skill. Kamashe put the past behind him and the future in his rucksack, along with some essential supplies. Just as Kamashe was about to embark on his expedition back to the dust, a familiar lock of blue hair waved in the wind.

He looked around him, and to his left saw a male a few years above his age bobbing up and down on the spot. He seemed to be... squating. "Hey! Aren't you... What on earth are you doing?" Kamashe blurted out, puzzled.
"Squatting, buddy" The man let out with a huff "Gotta keep fit somehow". He suddenly stopped and waltzed over to Kamashe, with swagger in his gait. Shaking Kamashe's hand, he said sternly  "You've improved." continuing to pace around him he whispered "Kuria's the name. Catch you later", and with that he dashed off through the trees without saying another word.

Kamashe, though thoroughly shaken, set off in the same direction, hoping to be reunited with the hidden dust. After what seemed hours of walking, he could no more see the man who would be name Kuria. He kept walking hoping to find the hidden dust.

In the middle of the desert walking for what seemed an eternity, he finally passed out. A noise hit his ears like a bullet piercing the flesh. I He jumped up, grabbed his scythe and headed towards the sound. His emotions stirred, his heart racing, his mind unable to comprehend what his eyes saw. It was the same appearance of the man who had brought about utter destruction on his clan, Kamashe ready to put his skills to the test, raced towards the man weaving hand signs. 'Wind Style: Wind Waver Jutsu' . Kamashe jumped high into mid air rotating him self 180 degrees inhaled and blew, using the wind as a method of transportation.  After landing he charged towards Kura ready to lay the final blow. He lifted his scythe while running,planted his foot into the ground to create a motion that thrusted him into the air. As he falled time seemed to slow down. (more soon and thx @Mars )
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 00:46:38 by Kamashe »

• Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Nakadori Kamashe
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 08:28:18 »
Awesome character dude, can't wait to see how your character turns out in the full game
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 08:32:25 »
Somewhat interesting story, not sure if you meant that I was the attacker or not.
If that indeed was the purpose you might want to put "Kuru Himitsu"  instead of Nova, as I doubt that I'll use Nova in-game.

Anyways well done Kamashe.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 09:36:21 »
Interesting character, looking forward to seeing you in-game.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 10:55:02 »
Somewhat interesting story, not sure if you meant that I was the attacker or not.
If that indeed was the purpose you might want to put "Kuru Himitsu"  instead of Nova, as I doubt that I'll use Nova in-game.

Anyways well done Kamashe.
i meant u bc of ur lovely smell and the sensations i get from them

i could say the same. dont we already have an accurate description of your character from a picture?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:07:36 by Nova »

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 12:34:54 »
i could say the same. dont we already have an accurate description of your character from a picture?
Yep. I described it to @TheSupremeKing and he forged the character for me using different parts of pre-designed models.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 16:31:55 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 13:05:42 »
Pretty interesting, nice variation with the Scythe combined with wind style part.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 18:03:10 »
(hadn't doe this the right way so why not now?0

Name: Kamashe Nakadori (maybe sexual content,, u have been warned)
Height:6'3
Weight: 143 lb
Hairstyle: Sloppy, combed backwards with spikes resting on top
Facial hair: none
Hair color: yellow resembling a golden shade
Eye color:Light Purple
Blood type: B
Primary chakra nature: Wind
Hidden Village: Hidden Dust
Clan: Nakadori
Good or evil at heart?: Mixed Feelings

History
For three years of his life Kamashe had known love,caring and family. After that he had lost everything,his mother, his father and almost his life. Nakadori Litsuhi, Kamashes father
usually came home drunk, but still taught him powerful wind style techniques native to the clan. Nakadori was once famed throught the Hidden Dust, its clan thrived right outside Hidden Dusts borders. Kamashe was never good with a sword after plent of attempts from his father to teach him the way of the sword, kamashe finally found what he excelled in. Kamashe had gotten a scythe from his father as a git on his third birthday and as he used the scythe it seemed to speak with him. His movements so fluid as the he was a system of waterfalls. The day Kamashe had last seen his father or rather his clan is 4 months after his third birthday. The night was dark, deep in silence, the clan slept as if all one together. Then the sudden screaming rung everyone's ears. It was as the scream was from the devil himself.It woke Kamashe. Curious as to what the sound was Kamashe left his home to search and the rest of the clan had the same idea. After the search proved to be futile everyone returned home, Kamashe was never the same. His father lied on the floor, decapitated and most certainly dead. Kamashe was suddenly approached from behind and as he felt a weird sensation he was thrusted into the wall. Upon his crash he felt agonizing pain, spewing out blood and a broken wrist. Kamashe turned around an saw a man standing high. Suddenly the man grabbed a kunai and thrust it into Kamashe's chest trying to provide a quick, painful death. The man left and from letters on his back his vest read "Kuru Himitsu". Kamashe left for dead withered as he witnessed the utter destruction of hid clan, he passed out. Kamashe woke up near a waterfall a new scythe and his wounds bandaged, his thoughts wondered. He searched but found nothing and no signs of anyone. Kamashe grew his scythe skills and used wind techniques to be able to perfectly coordinate it with his scythe movements. Throught the years Kamashe grew older, surviving on his own for years, he returned to the hidden dust after turning 15 and from then on making friends and becoming a jounin.

Kamashe don't think i didn't saw those mixed feelings :D
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 19:07:20 »
Yep. I described it to @TheSupremeKing and he forged the character for me using different parts of pre-designed models.
u mean sasuke?

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 21:04:31 »
Interesting character :)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 21:10:19 »
u mean sasuke?
He used Sasuke's base model and added/removed features to fit the description of my ninja better.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova