Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64456
Latest: Harryfunny
New This Month: 325
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76592
Total Topics: 22137
Most Online Today: 1130
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1119
Total: 1130

Author Topic: Akeno Kobayashi  (Read 6289 times)

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Akeno Kobayashi
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 20:36:14 »
Neat character. You deserve a rep for actually choosing a realistic age. I was beginning to think everyone here would be a 15 year old Jounin.
My char is also 22 tho, xD
Idk why anybody would want to be a teen ingame...
Ikr, it doesn't make much sense when clan/family heads, Kages and Org leaders are all in their teens.Not everyone is or can be a Gaara and it's always unrealistic when they've experienced so much and attained such ranks at just 15..like, wtf?
well probably everybody who chooses a teen age is thinking of naruto when they make their character, and they don't want to be one of those scrub cannon fodder ninja who are like 30 year old chunin, and so make a character like one of the Konoha 11, or the sand siblings. It's going to be pretty interesting when literally the whole game is going to be full of prodigies. Obviously, no body wants to make their character "weak", and making them old would seem like that. Personally I made my character a teen, but not a Jonin, and I explicitly say that he isn't a prodigy.
Well, you're not a clan head or a village's kage so that makes sense but even naruto wasn't kage in his teens and having a realistic character doesn't mean he isn't prodigious or weak for that matter. Remember the Akatsuki? Might guy? the Senju brothers? In a world where everyone is a child doesn't that take away the uniqueness of being young in the first place?
Maybe in this world it is just normal for a young person to be powerful... I dunno. The way the population is will be all up to the players since, well, they ARE the population. Most people in any game are not gonna make themselves older than 25. Who wants to be old?  :P
I wish to remain in my twenties or so ingame wise.
same tbh

• Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Manuster

Re: Akeno Kobayashi
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 14:50:08 »
Most people give their characters the same age that they have and since most people here are teens....most characters will be teens. It's really as simple as that lmao. If I wa 29 my character would be 29, if I was 81 my character would be 81.

You only get a few oddballs like ST and Mars who want such drastic changes.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me