Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64344
Latest: ppu-pro_tync
New This Month: 213
New This Week: 49
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 75577
Total Topics: 21505
Most Online Today: 1124
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1104
Total: 1116

Author Topic: Akira Yakamotoshi  (Read 3389 times)

Offline VelvetFrost

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • VelvetFrost has no influence.
  • Second Alt, donating again to Sennin here soon
    • View Profile
Akira Yakamotoshi
« on: April 05, 2018, 18:08:19 »
Height : 5'6
Weight: 146lbs
Hairstyle: Long cut
Hair Color: Silver with Red Highlights
Eye Color: Green
Blood Type: O+
Primary Chakra Nature: Lightning
Hidden Village: To be Decided
Clan: N/A
Good or Evil at Heart: Depending on the situation (either)

Description of the character's personality: Aggressive but passive and Calculative

Description of the character's history:
Akira Yakamotoshi was an orphan at birth. She had no real parents however she lived with her adopted family, she has an older Brother named Kuro Yakamotoshi and a mother and father, however despite that, she was a frightening child in her academy days, she aced every test written and combative and even took on her entire class with minor injuries, Kuro (her older brother) was shocked to hear how well she had preformed but yet worried because she got suspended for two weeks due to the class incident. He was worried that she would go down a dark path. after the two-week suspension, she was almost out-casted by everyone in her class, that turned into anger and eventually hatred for her class and her village, however just as she made her mind and knew the path she was about to walk as a rogue ninja something changed, something tragic. her adopted mother and father were killed by a rogue organization although the motive was not known, she walked in to see what she wanted as her real mother and father however they lie in bloodshed. she ran out of the house and ran to Kuro, her older brother at the time was with Roguhanta's leader Reminance when she came busting in the door with tears in her eyes. even still at such a young age she was given the opportunity to join alongside her older brother, her path turned from wanting to be a rogue ninja, destroying all and leaving none to defeating rouges and cleaning up the ninja world. although she wants revenge she is doing a good cause to the Shinobi world. Will she stay on her current path? or will she succumb to her inner darkness? 

To be Continued....

• Character Name: Akira Yakamotoshi

Offline NinjaEvolution

• Academy Student Poster
  • NinjaEvolution has no influence.
  • Balance is weakness.
    • View Profile
Re: Akira Yakamotoshi
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 21:11:43 »
I like the character so far and I really like how you involved Roguhanta in the character background.
Welcome to SLO and I'm looking forward to meet you ig. ^_^
  • Character Name: Itachi

Offline VelvetFrost

• Academy Student Poster
  • VelvetFrost has no influence.
  • Second Alt, donating again to Sennin here soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 02:35:04 »
thanks! but sadly you may have already met me as I am not new, my other acc is ThePinkDemon which is sennin donator tier. I didn't like the name nor the look so I was going to see if Vreg could transfer my status over to this account. So I msged @Nova, at the time I didn't know that having a second account was against the rules so Nova told me to contact Vreg to see if I cant get a name change and color change for my old acc so I can delete this one untill then we will have to wait.

sorry for any confusion this causes in advance!  :P
  • Character Name: Akira Yakamotoshi

Offline NinjaEvolution

• Academy Student Poster
  • NinjaEvolution has no influence.
  • Balance is weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 15:25:33 »
Hope this gets solved soon! :)
  • Character Name: Itachi