Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64456
Latest: Harryfunny
New This Month: 325
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76592
Total Topics: 22137
Most Online Today: 1130
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1115
Total: 1126

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)  (Read 129146 times)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2016, 16:02:17 »
Misi could be an assassin as well and as a play to position a assassin in a position of trust you throw one of your own under the bus.

When misi is proved to be a assassin then that leaves you Looking like a friend.

But this was a lie....
As i havent spoken/contributed during the past two SAs, all i've done is observed.

You would have had to go back 6 sa games back before you even registered to learn how misi plays this game.

This leads me to behave that your both assassin

As i havent spoken/contributed during the past two SAs, all i've done is observed.
just so you can't go back and change it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 16:15:36 by cmsurfer »

Offline taigakun

« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2016, 16:23:31 »
Misi could be an assassin as well and as a play to position a assassin in a position of trust you throw one of your own under the bus.

When misi is proved to be a assassin then that leaves you Looking like a friend.

But this was a lie....

You would have had to go back 6 sa games back before you even registered to learn how misi plays this game.

This leads me to behave that your both assassin

just so you can't go back and change it.
Seriosuly, that is the stupidest reasoning i've heard in a while."Yeah just sacrifice a fellow assassin so people dont suspect us during the longer run".

Really man?

The problem with your way of reasoning is that you always want to prove someone wrong, and be the "special one" with a different way of thinking, and i promise you, it just fucks the game in a way. Instead of us to be able to identify from the start who is who, with the way they talk and they way they place their accusations, it just puts people less at ease which leads to us voting and killing off one of our own. Just because someone wants to think differently. I dont care about being seen as a "friend". As i said, im ready to face the concequences if im wrong. I just didnt want to sit quiet and blindly follow as people argue on and on. you can as well kill me off if i happen to be wrong. I mean come the fuck on.

If you want, Kill me right now. But make sure you are a 100% aware of the reason you are killing me. Because "im an assassin who wants to kill a fellow assassin so that i can be trusted"

And trust me, I talk to Misi every single day, so im pretty sure i know how he behaves and the way he acts.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 16:27:39 by taigakun »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2016, 16:27:06 »
It's actually a really good strategy this early in the game. I almost missed it.

the first 2 round are for the ambu to build a feeling and find assassin

This is a proven method of wining at the end of the game

The middle we do play based on what people say and how they vote and react... Like changing your toon when you supported my style of playing and then  threatening to vote  me and criticizing my strategy.

You lied and you got caught. The only logical explanation for this is that you're both assassins

In fine voting misi too eather way I think we will get an assassin so your plan backfired.

I'll vote misi too(official change)

But when he is proved an assassin don't think I'll forget about your lie.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 16:49:25 by cmsurfer »

Offline taigakun

« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2016, 16:29:48 »
It's actually a really good strategy this early in the game. I almost missed it.

Make up all the conspiracy theories you want man. Its all up to you. Keep building your paranoia.

And btw guys, dont make any suggestions or speak your opinions, because then, you'll become an assassin trying to kill another assassin to gain everyone's trust -_-

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2016, 16:43:01 »
... well, fuck. Both of you make sense.
  But we have to take action sometime.

Honestly, I really am starting to suspect all three of you. But there is another theory we should consider. CMsmurfer is the assassin. So far in the game he has tried his level best to make sure no one takes any action against the assassin and would rather have us just stand around while us Shinobi keep getting picked off. It's a slow strategy, but it keeps him looking like "the one sane mind" and "the good guy" while he's murdering us during night phase.

Or all three of them are assassins and have cooked this up for our benefit lols
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2016, 16:53:53 »
... well, fuck. Both of you make sense.
  But we have to take action sometime.

Honestly, I really am starting to suspect all three of you. But there is another theory we should consider. CMsmurfer is the assassin. So far in the game he has tried his level best to make sure no one takes any action against the assassin and would rather have us just stand around while us Shinobi keep getting picked off. It's a slow strategy, but it keeps him looking like "the one sane mind" and "the good guy" while he's murdering us during night phase.

Or all three of them are assassins and have cooked this up for our benefit lols
CM may build up all the conspiracy theories he wants against me, but i stand by my vote on misi. Cm as we have all seen has been trying to keep us shinobi alive and im not going to sabotage the game for us shinobis just because he is accusing me. I highly doubt he is an assassin.

The dude is just really paranoid.

SO my vote remains Misi

Offline Manuster

« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2016, 16:56:50 »
SpeakingRain was pretty spot on with everything she said there^

Damn, I go for 24hours and shit hits the fan,

If anyone is acting unusual it is vipto and Nas imo.

The way cmsurfer plays the game always makes him look suspicious, but I would be willing to bet that he is assassin.

Taiga could have easily scrolled back and read the SA game, he said he [read] it, that doesn't mean he was there.

IF ANY ANBU HAVE FOUND ANY SHINOBI, PLEASE TALK TO THEM IN ORDER TO GET THEM TO HELP YOU VOTE.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2016, 17:03:11 »
@taigakun
You have offer no explanation as to why you lied/mis spoke.

If you were a Shinobi you would have tried to explain what you meant instead of insisting I'm  paranoid.

I might be wrong about you... I consead the fact there are  scenarios I would've believed had you tried to explain.
I trust people that talk more because they have to put them self out there and take the chance of mispeaking or lieing.

@SpeakingRain
It's intirly posable this is all an elaborate ruse that I have manipulated from the beginning.

However I have worked against myself if I was an assassin so far untill I start trying to deliberately kill someone important to the Shinobi- the anbu or the medics let the stupid assassin keep trying to save shinobies lives during the day phase.

@Manuster

You have a point he could have read it.... He would have had to go 3 pages back on the games board to find the game 4 of sa
And he would have had to do it in the time between misi voted for me and his post.
Just over 15 min. It took me 10 min just to find what was misi4444's last game
Let alown how he played it.
Not to mention if he put this much effort in to the investigation you would have thought he would have gave some details. As I have.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 17:21:09 by cmsurfer »

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2016, 17:15:30 »
SpeakingRain was pretty spot on with everything she said there^

Damn, I go for 24hours and shit hits the fan,

If anyone is acting unusual it is vipto and Nas imo.

The way cmsurfer plays the game always makes him look suspicious, but I would be willing to bet that he is assassin.

Taiga could have easily scrolled back and read the SA game, he said he [read] it, that doesn't mean he was there.

IF ANY ANBU HAVE FOUND ANY SHINOBI, PLEASE TALK TO THEM IN ORDER TO GET THEM TO HELP YOU VOTE.
Gotta agree with all of this. Cmsurfer is getting too worked up over the Misi accusation. Especially this early in the game when a mistake like this won't impact the outcome that greatly.

Cmsurfer also said that he's surprised that he hadn't been killed off yet. Well I have two reasons for that, it's because your theories cause so much chaos and confusion that they (unintentionally) benefit the assassins or you're an assassin yourself.

And last thing, Manu says that Nas is acting suspiciously but I have to disagree. Remember the last (failed) game when he was an assassin, he barely said a word and now he's more vocal. I'm not saying he's not an assassin but I wouldn't think of him as a prime suspect.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2016, 17:41:32 »
Look I know it's hard to fallow some one that is making a connection you can't see. But I was right about just about everyone last time we tried this and my strategy would have worked if I could have made people believe me.

I'm not the ambu this round

I don't know weather misi and taigakun are assassins

I do think I have bin playing as a Shinobi.
And the assassins can't beat us in a Ono to one traid for 2 more nite phases if no one dies in the day phase. And I can garentee that one of the anbu will have at least one assassin by then. And likely 2 or 3 followers

My suggestion is to even the score or to make your best guess. But guess with detailed  decisions. I have made other connections with the way others have voted this round too that make me less wired now then when I first figured out taigakun might be an assassin.

I'm still voting misi Inless we can deside to save lives this round. Because I want to get an assassin this round and if I am right about taigakun then misi is one.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2016, 17:45:33 »
So lets see this. Cm first called me an assassin. Then Taiga called me the same. Yet Cm accuses both of us? So how is it? You claim if I was the assassin, then my mates would like to take me down?   It makes no sense boy. Oh boy, I will enjoy seeing you going down by justice,:D Yes, CM is full of theories but lack of proofs and endangers innocents, so justice if he goes. Shows hostility towards people, who voted against him (me). That is so sooooooo weird. Love this show.

However, you were right because you were an ANBU, but you  are not this time.. You were so good you even told it to everyone :D

I vote for cmsurfer
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 17:47:33 by misi4444 »
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2016, 18:01:04 »
So lets see this. Cm first called me an assassin. Then Taiga called me the same. Yet Cm accuses both of us? So how is it? You claim if I was the assassin, then my mates would like to take me down?   It makes no sense boy. Oh boy, I will enjoy seeing you going down by justice,:D Yes, CM is full of theories but lack of proofs and endangers innocents, so justice if he goes. Shows hostility towards people, who voted against him (me). That is so sooooooo weird. Love this show.

However, you were right because you were an ANBU, but you  are not this time.. You were so good you even told it to everyone :D

I vote for cmsurfer

Wow are you an assassin... I never called you an assassin to start with... You voted for me remember.

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2016, 18:23:24 »
Due to CM's suspicious behavior, I change my vote to CM.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2016, 18:24:23 »
@Sanji
@Shivraj
We need your votes in especially you shivraj you didn't bother last time.
Did I miss anyone??

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2016, 18:25:20 »
i change my vote to cm's ass
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu