Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64077
Latest: Julissm
New This Month: 4170
New This Week: 136
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1477
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1479
Total: 1484
Julissm
Google (3)
Baidu

Author Topic: Your First  (Read 12959 times)

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Your First
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 04:04:38 »

First Crush/love: Don't remember; when I was a kid I moved around every three years)

you too ;-; ... relocating periodically sucks

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 10:51:11 »
First video game: Left 4 Dead (parents didn't let me have video games until I was 16, until I saved sperm donor's life from a bull)

Wait...what?

First adventure: Camping in the Adirondack mountains for like three months on an island. Now that I think back I think my sperm donor was either hiding us or searching for someone... huh.

You said it again! Am I the only one that doesn't get this? Like why is it being thrown around so casually? Who is sperm donor!? xD
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Dagerth

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Dagerth has no influence.
  • HEEEEEELP!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kamakiri
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 11:08:03 »
First video game: Left 4 Dead (parents didn't let me have video games until I was 16, until I saved sperm donor's life from a bull)

Wait...what?

First adventure: Camping in the Adirondack mountains for like three months on an island. Now that I think back I think my sperm donor was either hiding us or searching for someone... huh.

You said it again! Am I the only one that doesn't get this? Like why is it being thrown around so casually? Who is sperm donor!? xD

Her "parents" we're horrible people so she doesn't refer to them as her parents. Simple as that.
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Karas

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 11:49:01 »
Her "parents" we're horrible people so she doesn't refer to them as her parents. Simple as that.
Do you mean were*, now it seems like you're her parents, lol.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Dagerth

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Dagerth has no influence.
  • HEEEEEELP!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kamakiri

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 12:01:52 »
Do you mean were*, now it seems like you're her parents, lol.

Yeah were* damn phone.
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Karas

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 12:15:42 »

Wait...what?

Thanks for clearing that up ye
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 12:37:02 »
First Forum: Wolf Quest

First Anime/Manga: Wolf's Rain

First important lesson learnt in life: No one is going to protect you. You have to do so yourself.

First Crush/love: Don't remember; when I was a kid I moved around every three years)

First failure: Accidently letting the horses loose because my own horse tripped over another's lead rope and made me fall over her head,

First fight/brawl: A karate chopped a boy across the eye in second grade. He was tormenting the girls with his friends and had cornered them by me. It gave him a black eye for weeks. The best part was that he was in the grade above me. The worst part was that I wasn't allowed to go to karate lessons after that :(

Achievement that means the most to you: When I was in the Army I was an Intelligence Analyst, and one of our duties were to monitor potential threat to U.S. security and predict their next move.  I successfully predicted the Houthi overthrowing the Yemen government while my superiors didn't believe it would happen. I even predicted the method of how they were going to do it and what the response of civilians were going to be. My NCO, who was the definition of a sore loser harped on the fact that it happened later than I said it would.

First friend: Lauren I think. I moved a lot and my parents were paranoid shut ins.

That thing about camping in the mountains, was your dad involved in the army? FBI? seems like some Jason Bourne!!!

Sounds like you've had a pretty exciting life!
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 14:05:27 »
First Forum: I don't remember the name but it was something about a vampire game...

First Anime/Manga: Yu-Gi-Oh and Atom

First video game: Duck Hunt ( I FUCKING HATE THAT LAUGHING DOG FUCK IT! )

First important lesson learnt in life: Don't go in to a stranger's house...

First Crush/love: It was when i was in 3rd grade or something like that, she liked me too, but then i moved in to a different city and we lost touch. :/

First failure: Hmmm, it has to be in 6th grade when i got my first ever F in school, my parents were proud of me, they were shedding tears of joy.

First fight/brawl: 2nd grade or 3rd, he was picking on me, i stood up, punched him in the face, sat down, he got a teacher and I got in trouble...

Achievement that means the most to you: Don't have one yet.. kek

First adventure: Camping, there were snakes, bugs everywhere, i hated it, but we were with the whole family, so it was kinda fun.

First friend: And still my best friend to this day, his name is Riki, well we call him that xD
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 14:06:58 by Ken »

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 14:21:19 »
First video game: Duck Hunt ( I FUCKING HATE THAT LAUGHING DOG FUCK IT! )
Yeah that dog.... it was a nightmare

First failure: Hmmm, it has to be in 6th grade when i got my first ever F in school, my parents were proud of me, they were shedding tears of joy.
"joy"?? Wow you got cool mum n dad there

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 15:35:53 »
First Forum: Halo 3 forums was the first one I ever posted in. This is the only one I think I've ever stayed active in.

First Anime/Manga: First anime was Yugioh if you count it. If you don't count shows like that as anime, then the first one I got into was Inuyasha. When I was a little canadian kid we had this channel called vortex that would play different anime that got more mature the later the time it was. So in the mornings you'd have things like Avatar, Yugioh, Pokemon, The jacky chan adventures (throwback) and then it would progress to like One Piece and Naruto, To FMA and Inuyasha.

First video game: I don't know which came first but I played the original Spyro and Crash bandicoot games a lot as a kid, and they were probably the first I'd ever played. Still have every Spyro and Crash game ^.^

First important lesson learnt in life: Hmm. Maybe that Originality is always better than re-hashing someone else's work? Or maybe the first one was that Underwear is very important. Don't ask how I learned either of these lessons.

First Crush/love: Went to daycare with this girl named Erin. We went to the same school and were in the same grade, ended up dating in 8th grade for a few months. I guess I'd consider that my first

First failure: I'm actually glad I don't have an immediate answer for this. Nothing really hits me when I think of like a noteworthy failure. Not that I havent had one, just that I've moved passed it by now. First one though, I really have no idea. Apparently when I was like 2 my grandmother had a fridge magnet that made a rooster sound when pressed, and whenever I heard it I would hit my head against the fridge, fall over, and cry. I was also the only one pushing it. Not really a "failure" in the traditional sense but it's no win.

First fight/brawl: Got into like, a half fight in third grade. This kid richard that nobody liked kept throwing a tennis ball at me so I put him in a head lock and then threw him into the wall, he was like 85 pounds. I'm bringing up this fight because there were a couple more fights around the time, and I got my ass kicked in a lot of them.

First achievement that means the most to you: I got 100% on my final project in 8th grade that actually won me an award at my graduation, that was cool

First adventure: Went out to this swamp with a couple friends from my street, and this dick head named Levi found a hole that was like 2 feet deep and pretty small, but you couldn't see the bottom. Told everyone it was a bottomless pit and we all believed it, accidentally fell into it later that day and flipped out because I thought it was like the Sarlacc pit from star wars

First friend: Probably the same girl as put for first crush

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 16:44:46 »
First Forum: Wolf Quest

First Anime/Manga: Wolf's Rain

First important lesson learnt in life: No one is going to protect you. You have to do so yourself.

First failure: Accidently letting the horses loose because my own horse tripped over another's lead rope and made me fall over her head,

First fight/brawl: A karate chopped a boy across the eye in second grade. He was tormenting the girls with his friends and had cornered them by me. It gave him a black eye for weeks. The best part was that he was in the grade above me. The worst part was that I wasn't allowed to go to karate lessons after that :(

Achievement that means the most to you: When I was in the Army I was an Intelligence Analyst, and one of our duties were to monitor potential threat to U.S. security and predict their next move.  I successfully predicted the Houthi overthrowing the Yemen government while my superiors didn't believe it would happen. I even predicted the method of how they were going to do it and what the response of civilians were going to be. My NCO, who was the definition of a sore loser harped on the fact that it happened later than I said it would.

First friend: Lauren I think. I moved a lot and my parents were paranoid shut ins.

That thing about camping in the mountains, was your dad involved in the army? FBI? seems like some Jason Bourne!!!

Sounds like you've had a pretty exciting life!

Lol, not very exciting, just had a few interesting points. Sperm donor was once an Army Ranger in Vietnam, back before they became organized like every other Army unit. But at one point he was packing the family bug-out bags so we could hide in the high desert in case Obama sent assassins after him. I wish I could say I was kidding. Obviously we didn't have to. I think he was his own brand of crazy.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 17:30:18 »
First important lesson learnt in life: Don't go in to a stranger's house...
But what if there's a rare pokemon in there? I NEED ANSWERS QUICK, i think this guy has a gun!!
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 18:01:33 »
Lol, not very exciting, just had a few interesting points. Sperm donor was once an Army Ranger in Vietnam, back before they became organized like every other Army unit. But at one point he was packing the family bug-out bags so we could hide in the high desert in case Obama sent assassins after him. I wish I could say I was kidding. Obviously we didn't have to. I think he was his own brand of crazy.

Damn how long ago was this
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 19:42:53 »
I was like 16 or 17 so like six or seven years ago? (lol I'm an old lady) He was planning on digging an underground house, but then he got his ribs crushed by the aforementioned bull and was out of commission for a while. My brothers and I just ended up eating all the good bits out of the MREs anyway.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline waly206

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 21:48:14 »

Next level badass over here
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami