Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64346
Latest: Zonai_Cat
New This Month: 215
New This Week: 51
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 75579
Total Topics: 21507
Most Online Today: 1151
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1085
Total: 1098
Zonai_Cat
Serglas
PeterOwete
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Nanatsu  (Read 77424 times)

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Re: Nanatsu
« Reply #240 on: October 04, 2016, 04:11:47 »
1 Name: Diamond Lee ; Diamond Lee Himitsu
2. Chakra Nature: Fire, hopefully wind
3. Position you're applying for: Doshi of the boar
4. Why do you think you deserve that position?: I already have a bit of experience, I am part of the Himitsu clan as well as a combat team member of Heathen.
5. Nickname (If you have one): Lee
6. Do you promise to protect all other members?: ofc
7. Swear to Minato that these answers are all true: My boy minato already know I'm not jokin around...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:14:33 by Diamond Lee »
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #241 on: October 04, 2016, 05:50:40 »
1 Name: Diamond Lee ; Diamond Lee Himitsu
2. Chakra Nature: Fire, hopefully wind
3. Position you're applying for: Doshi of the boar
4. Why do you think you deserve that position?: I already have a bit of experience, I am part of the Himitsu clan as well as a combat team member of Heathen.
5. Nickname (If you have one): Lee
6. Do you promise to protect all other members?: ofc
7. Swear to Minato that these answers are all true: My boy minato already know I'm not jokin around...

lmfaoo i like that last part, ur app is gonna be considered within the next few days and u may be tested or if we feel so, then we may ask u to take a lower position until further notice. :P Ill let the rest of the council know u not jokin around :)
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #242 on: October 11, 2016, 22:03:38 »
A little background (while we wait for Manu to finish the dang history): In the beginning, all animals lived in peace and harmony and one day a contest was held to see who the strongest of the animals were. The animals with the strongest spirits survived and were, The Dragon, The Fox, The Serpent, The Boar, The Bear, The Ram, and The Lion. Since only one animal could be deemed the strongest, all these animals began battling each other. The Dragon battling The Lion, while The Ram battled The Boar. The Fox battled The Serpent while The Bear woke and slept during the battle. It seemed as this battle went on for centuries as they switched opponents, but the Seven animals finally came to a conclusion that they were all evenly matched and could not beat each other. They began to accept each other as comrades and had many effects on the world as a group. One day each animal found a lost child, and took them and taught them their ways. One by one, each child became powerful, in learning the ways of their animal and began passing down their spirits to those who they deemed worthy. Every child chosen was reincarnated with the spirits of their animal and their predecessors living on inside them. Rarely would children be born with these spirits inside them, but those who were, would prove to be very powerful. Though there was one flaw in the personality of each animal. The dragon would easily anger and could not control his Wrath. The Fox, though was very generous, was cursed and could not control her Greed when it came to certain things. The Ram simply couldn't control his lust for the fox. The Serpent could not control her Envy of the other animals. The Lion was too proud and would act on his pride only, sometimes leaving him at an disadvantage. The Bear was very lazy and could not control her Sloth, he would fall asleep easily at random times. And the Boar could not control his Gluttony, eating too much at times and putting his honor/pride at risk (He sometimes eats trash). The Seven Animals, individually were unmatched by all others, but together they formed the greatest team the world had ever seen.     

Full History: Coming Soon (Hurry up Manu :p )
@Manuster 4 months has gone by. Lol
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2016, 13:26:40 »
A little background (while we wait for Manu to finish the dang history): In the beginning, all animals lived in peace and harmony and one day a contest was held to see who the strongest of the animals were. The animals with the strongest spirits survived and were, The Dragon, The Fox, The Serpent, The Boar, The Bear, The Ram, and The Lion. Since only one animal could be deemed the strongest, all these animals began battling each other. The Dragon battling The Lion, while The Ram battled The Boar. The Fox battled The Serpent while The Bear woke and slept during the battle. It seemed as this battle went on for centuries as they switched opponents, but the Seven animals finally came to a conclusion that they were all evenly matched and could not beat each other. They began to accept each other as comrades and had many effects on the world as a group. One day each animal found a lost child, and took them and taught them their ways. One by one, each child became powerful, in learning the ways of their animal and began passing down their spirits to those who they deemed worthy. Every child chosen was reincarnated with the spirits of their animal and their predecessors living on inside them. Rarely would children be born with these spirits inside them, but those who were, would prove to be very powerful. Though there was one flaw in the personality of each animal. The dragon would easily anger and could not control his Wrath. The Fox, though was very generous, was cursed and could not control her Greed when it came to certain things. The Ram simply couldn't control his lust for the fox. The Serpent could not control her Envy of the other animals. The Lion was too proud and would act on his pride only, sometimes leaving him at an disadvantage. The Bear was very lazy and could not control her Sloth, he would fall asleep easily at random times. And the Boar could not control his Gluttony, eating too much at times and putting his honor/pride at risk (He sometimes eats trash). The Seven Animals, individually were unmatched by all others, but together they formed the greatest team the world had ever seen.     

don't worry he's not the one doing it

Offline Manuster

« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2016, 17:24:23 »

Pfft is that it? I've been doing ST's story for 6 months and I'm not even done with that yet
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline frzuh

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • frzuh has no influence.
  • Just hangin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2016, 18:37:26 »
1. Name?(Username and Character Name): frzuh, Mitsuki
2. Chakra Nature: Lightning
3. Position you're applying for? ( Dōshi? and if so which Dōshi) (Or Main member? and if so which Main Member): Sensei Doshi
4. Why do you think you deserve that position?: Because I'm very active and know a lot about the game.
5. Nickname (If you have one): No nickname :P
6. Do you promise to protect all other members?: with my life
7. Swear to Minato that these answers are all true: 100% honest.
  • Character Name: Mitsuki
FRZUH

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #246 on: October 30, 2016, 18:42:13 »
3. Position you're applying for? ( Dōshi? and if so which Dōshi) (Or Main member? and if so which Main Member): Sensei Doshi
4. Why do you think you deserve that position?: Because I'm very active and know a lot about the game.
Which Sin do you want to be under? We need to know that before we talk about accepting you.
Pick the Sin wisely...
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin

Offline frzuh

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Just hangin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 30, 2016, 18:49:56 »
Which Sin do you want to be under? We need to know that before we talk about accepting you.
Pick the Sin wisely...

Haru *Tsukegami?, Fox Sin of Greed
FRZUH

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #248 on: October 30, 2016, 18:55:33 »
In the name of @mamoudou52404 Fox - Sin of Greed, you're accepted in our Organization!
Welcome to the Org!
Do you have a Discord account? If so tell me and i'll PM you with our Discord Chat Invitation.

Offline frzuh

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Just hangin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 30, 2016, 19:05:10 »
In the name of @mamoudou52404 Fox - Sin of Greed, you're accepted in our Organization!
Welcome to the Org!
Do you have a Discord account? If so tell me and i'll PM you with our Discord Chat Invitation.

yes, my discord name is Frzuh, im in the SLO chat.
FRZUH

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 30, 2016, 20:47:38 »
-------------- ANNOUNCEMENT----------------------

@psychorx has been promoted to Ram, Sin of lust !!!! :D

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #251 on: October 30, 2016, 20:50:00 »
-------------- ANNOUNCEMENT----------------------

@psychorx has been promoted to Ram, Sin of lust !!!! :D

I have to thank you, @mamoudou52404 ! And you too, @SpeakingRain and all the others from the council! <3
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 20:52:51 by psychorx »

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose