Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64451
Latest: TommyVot
New This Month: 320
New This Week: 81
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76538
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1045
Total: 1059
autogSlope
TommyVot
Google (12)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 531849 times)

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1170 on: October 01, 2016, 17:59:14 »
Looked at the screenshots from Tsuna.
What all of you in Nanatsu did was uncalled for and rude.

My respect for a lot of you had dwindled, I expected more of you guys.
Doesn't matter Nanatsu shall die.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #1171 on: October 01, 2016, 18:06:10 »
WHO THE FUCK IS Moomoo,your name is shit like you,this name is when a master told you come here Moomoo it is time to suck a dick,you fucking slave,go look for you master to fuck you.

last,most thing i hate is talking a shit about someone from his back,but pretty sure who do this he have no balls in rl or net.

and ofc none of that is head to rain....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 18:50:22 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #1172 on: October 01, 2016, 18:39:57 »
WHO THE FUCK IS Moomoo,your name is shit like you,this name is when a master told you come here Moomoo it is time to suck a dick,you fucking slave,go look for you master to fuck you.

last,most thing i hate is talking a shit about someone from his back,but pretty sure who do this he have no balls in rl or net.
Sanji fkn savage
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1173 on: October 01, 2016, 19:01:58 »
and yes i called the akagi dickrides because of what i was told that happened. I was told that Ken decided to leave and people panicked saying the akagi would now fall and everyone else decided to leave, This doesnt mean i think of u the whole clan as the dickriders, i just got onlien and after i was told this i got mad and thought it was a dickriding "move". And I was wrong for that, and when im wrong i liek to apologize but knwoing SLO a bit, i dont think it'll be taken well or even into consideration but ill try anyways i guess.

Im sorry for my comment, I do not hate anyone in SLO like that tbh, i was just mad. Not even Tsuna. But thats that. If ppl accept my apology thats great, if thye dont, i cant do anything to change it. My comment was uncalled for and rude. Now ive gotta find the snake in nanatsu :I
Take it here please. As Mars said, we dont want the thread being clotted with all the drama.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #1174 on: October 01, 2016, 19:36:21 »
and yes i called the akagi dickrides because of what i was told that happened. I was told that Ken decided to leave and people panicked saying the akagi would now fall and everyone else decided to leave, This doesnt mean i think of u the whole clan as the dickriders, i just got onlien and after i was told this i got mad and thought it was a dickriding "move". And I was wrong for that, and when im wrong i liek to apologize but knwoing SLO a bit, i dont think it'll be taken well or even into consideration but ill try anyways i guess.

Im sorry for my comment, I do not hate anyone in SLO like that tbh, i was just mad. Not even Tsuna. But thats that. If ppl accept my apology thats great, if thye dont, i cant do anything to change it. My comment was uncalled for and rude. Now ive gotta find the snake in nanatsu :I

Forgiven.

And the reason people left actually was because we thought Ken was leaving and we wanted to be with our friends.
I join the clan most of my friends are in, and as I thought Ken was leaving, I joined Kaiyo due to most of my friends being there/talking about going there.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #1175 on: October 01, 2016, 21:14:24 »
I was actually really persistent when it came to the clan transitioning, but ultimately gave in. I wouldn't consider myself a dick rider.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 01, 2016, 21:26:58 »

i was joking thought,but when rain start with the good comments i felt bad lul....anyway appology accepted.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 23:13:14 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #1177 on: October 01, 2016, 22:29:23 »

i was joking thought,but it when rain start with the good comment i felt bad lul....anyway appology accepted.
@Sanji the savage, for a sec i was about to go at u so damn hard, New York style... but then i saw this and i calmed down, we cool sanji, tho nanatsu does have a roast channel and i think u and me should go at it in there maybe, if ur up for it :P
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 01, 2016, 22:47:33 »

i was joking thought,but it when rain start with the good comment i felt bad lul....anyway appology accepted.
@Sanji the savage, for a sec i was about to go at u so damn hard, New York style... but then i saw this and i calmed down, we cool sanji, tho nanatsu does have a roast channel and i think u and me should go at it in there maybe, if ur up for it :P
sure thing my friend! :D
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1179 on: October 03, 2016, 15:18:27 »

sure thing my friend! :D
Why do i miss the good shit!
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1180 on: October 03, 2016, 15:49:10 »
Idk why @mamoudou52404  should even look for forgiveness from any of you tbh. I mean, he is right lol. I remember the forums use to call that one guy a clan hopper because he jumped from clan to clan on the go all the time. Now it seems to be the common thing. Clans use to represent loyalty to the family, no matter what and now it's treated like cliques. Never really liked @Tsunayoshi myself but at least I had some level of respect for his loyalty to Tsukegami and then he went and hopped too.Even the reasons to join a clan now a days mostly consists of "Everyone else is joining it so I want to join too" like wtf?

I understood why some left Himitsu due to GhostParadises rules and shit, it was in a dark place and some of you made your own clans, which I could understand (though I have a huuuuge amount of respect for those who stayed to help it rebuild) more than joining another but now you are all joining clans every week and it is as disgraceful as when that noob did it way back when. Guess I am the only one who holds high standards for loyalty when it comes to clans and shows respect to the unsaid rule of sticking to one clan through thick and thin. That's all for my opinion on this. Not 100% sorry if any of you got hurt feelings from what I said as it is the truth and I won't be begging for any sort of forgiveness for it.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 03, 2016, 15:56:21 »
Idk why @mamoudou52404  should even look for forgiveness from any of you tbh. I mean, he is right lol. I remember the forums use to call that one guy a clan hopper because he jumped from clan to clan on the go all the time. Now it seems to be the common thing. Clans use to represent loyalty to the family, no matter what and now it's treated like cliques. Never really liked @Tsunayoshi myself but at least I had some level of respect for his loyalty to Tsukegami and then he went and hopped too.Even the reasons to join a clan now a days mostly consists of "Everyone else is joining it so I want to join too" like wtf?

I understood why some left Himitsu due to GhostParadises rules and shit, it was in a dark place and some of you made your own clans, which I could understand (though I have a huuuuge amount of respect for those who stayed to help it rebuild) more than joining another but now you are all joining clans every week and it is as disgraceful as when that noob did it way back when. Guess I am the only one who holds high standards for loyalty when it comes to clans and shows respect to the unsaid rule of sticking to one clan through thick and thin. That's all for my opinion on this. Not 100% sorry if any of you got hurt feelings from what I said as it is the truth and I won't be begging for any sort of forgiveness for it.
Indeed new gen bruv.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1182 on: October 03, 2016, 16:10:00 »

Ngl leebz you're correct. Loyalty comes first in every clan ( even RP wise ), its just that Himitsu wasn't the same since you resigned as a leader. I would've followed you tbh but i don't see GP as a leader at all ( no hard feelings GP ). I loved Himitsu and i loved Akagi. The reason why Akagi failed as a clan was because i acted childish on the discord server ( spaming, ignoring the mods warnings, insulting some of the members ) and i am really sorry about what happened with it. Idk if i'll join a clan now, maybe i'll stay clanless. But it was awesome til it lasted. :D

EDIT: Plus i was thinking of leaving ( the forum i mean ) after some members left Akagi ( I wasn't active like a week or so if i could remember ) and yeah... but i returned cuz some of you guys are awesome :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 16:12:30 by Ken »

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1183 on: October 03, 2016, 16:22:08 »
I had my own reasons to leave Tsukegami, the main reason being that my FRIENDS were in this one clan. I had pride & loyalty in Tsukegami, I always used to protect dirt thrown at it.

I doubt people join clans because 'everyone else is joining them'. Most people join certain things because their friends are there, and they KNOW that they'll have a blast being in that clan.

You gotta remember, clans & organizations die when their leader is doing something wrong, take Himitsu as an example.

Everyone has loyalty to their clans, and no one has left their respectful clans without a good reason.

@Leebz It's also not something you should be caring about, as people can leave/join clans how many times they feel like.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1184 on: October 03, 2016, 16:34:10 »
I had my own reasons to leave Tsukegami, the main reason being that my FRIENDS were in this one clan. I had pride & loyalty in Tsukegami, I always used to protect dirt thrown at it.
That just brings me back to the point of clans turning into cliques.

Ngl leebz you're correct. Loyalty comes first in every clan ( even RP wise ), its just that Himitsu wasn't the same since you resigned as a leader. I would've followed you tbh but i don't see GP as a leader at all ( no hard feelings GP ). I loved Himitsu and i loved Akagi. The reason why Akagi failed as a clan was because i acted childish on the discord server ( spaming, ignoring the mods warnings, insulting some of the members ) and i am really sorry about what happened with it. Idk if i'll join a clan now, maybe i'll stay clanless. But it was awesome til it lasted. :D

EDIT: Plus i was thinking of leaving ( the forum i mean ) after some members left Akagi ( I wasn't active like a week or so if i could remember ) and yeah... but i returned cuz some of you guys are awesome :D
I take responsibility for making GP leader, it was a bad decision as he could not handle it. However, taiga has done an amazing job at running Himitsu and I say it often but I genuinely am proud of how he is running things with Himitsu.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 16:38:42 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun