Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73877
Total Topics: 20755
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 807
Total: 819
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516267 times)

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: General discussion
« Reply #1620 on: May 05, 2017, 15:13:32 »
Tsunayoshi vs. Tsunagami
What the fuck, I'm not even checking SLO anymore and this nigga mentions that old asf rivalry.. (im not very important)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #1621 on: May 05, 2017, 23:36:42 »
Tsunayoshi vs. Tsunagami
What the fuck, I'm not even checking SLO anymore and this nigga mentions that old asf rivalry.. (im not very important)

.... because it was relevant to what I was saying ?
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • sirpaul has no influence.
  • Previosly known as Fampo
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami
  • Organization: Roguhanta and Blackbox
« Reply #1622 on: May 07, 2017, 12:31:07 »
Tsunayoshi vs. Tsunagami

Tsunugami 4 life m8
  • Character Name: Sirpaul

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1623 on: May 08, 2017, 08:43:44 »
How about you use some common sense.

Oh, some guys are fighting in the forum. I have to appear cool, so I'll mention some drama, that happened last year. Since that's relevant and I need more text in my post so that it doesn't qualify as a shitpost.

You're a fucking tumour
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1624 on: May 08, 2017, 10:15:08 »
Tsunayoshi vs. Tsunagami

Tsunugami 4 life m8
lets go bois

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1625 on: May 08, 2017, 20:10:42 »

Oh, some guys are fighting in the forum. I have to appear cool, so I'll mention some drama, that happened last year. Since that's relevant and I need more text in my post so that it doesn't qualify as a shitpost.

You're a fucking tumour

Honestly Tsuna I don't think he wanted to bring up shit that happened last year for the fun of it... I think he was just giving an example of really stupid and pointless arguments that people have had on the forums before. So chill ma dude.

@Fampo  Tsunagami 4 life ma boi
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 20:13:32 by LethalDarkness4 »
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #1626 on: May 08, 2017, 23:39:03 »

You're a fucking tumour

I don't want to engage in pointless shit like this, but this was so cancerous that I feel like I just need to answer.

1. It was a relevant example to the point I was trying to illustrate. How is that not common sense? As you just flaming out of frustration? If you have problems in your personal life, don't take your anger out on me. Back to the topic. The fact that it's a relevant example is my opinion. I was definitely not trying to appear cool, and if I was, then I apologize, because I was not.

2. Why is it that when anyone mentions that incident, you instantly spring out of nowhere and start flaming? Is it that painful of a memory for you? Are you that insecure? I definitely would be, if I started a childish, useless, and uncalled for beef with some of the nicest members of the community (imo).

3. The fuck? I do shitpost sometimes, but how would what I posted qualify as a shitpost? It had nothing of a shitpost. I'm not going further into this because i'm sure even you know that that was nowhere near one.

4. A "fucking tumor"? That does it for me. Fine, if you don't agree with my opinion, fine if you don't like me as a person, but say I'm a tumor because I'm debating is the behavior of a tumor.

I think you should go back to not checking the forums because your hate infects not only not those around you but your own mind as well. It's not healthy tsuna. Once again, if you have problems, don't direct them on other people please.

but hey thats my opinion amirite
edits : wording
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 23:43:41 by Diamond Lee »
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Manuster

« Reply #1627 on: May 09, 2017, 01:50:17 »

You're a fucking tumour

omg....how do u cause drama towards someone trying to prevent drama

fkin +rep to all y'all freaks

except takami he never gets rep
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1628 on: May 09, 2017, 03:14:45 »

You're a fucking tumour
Grow up.
Wtf did I just read? No idea what drama you had that was brought up but damn dude, you went from 0 to 100 over it being mentioned as an example? And it was last year? Smh. Get over yourself or get off the forums you absolute child, @Tsunayoshi
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1629 on: May 09, 2017, 06:33:12 »
I am going to try to stay unbiased / not picking a side.

While I do think that how Tsunayoshi replied was unjustified (too offensive for something like that) I can see why he would get irritated/pissed.
Seeing as Diamond Lee shed light on a forgotten (imo useless) argument, which could harm the reputation of those involved.

By being inactive Tsunayoshi could've started fresh when he returned as none of the newer members would know about his past actions, and thus they wouldn't judge him.
Now however that is no longer the case.

(Relevant example for those who didn't quite grasp what I meant)
Imagine if Tsunayoshi was a criminal in the past, he got punished and spent time in Jail, he got released and tries to "restart" his normal life, applies for a job at several companies, then someone like Diamond Lee goes to all of the companies to talk about things Tsunayoshi has done wrong in the past, giving the company a negative image of Tsunayoshi already regardless of it being relevant or not (yes, people can change.)

Of course Tsunayoshi replying in the way he did doesn't exactly bring any form of positive reputation with it, but that's not the point of why I stated this.

TL;DR: While I think it was wrong of Tsunayoshi to reply in the way he did, I don't think it was the right decision to revive a dead argument that could harm the reputation of others.

As for the rest, I suggest we all drop this argument/discussion, as I don't see it going anywhere.

Offline IbrahimRafi

• Genin Poster
  • IbrahimRafi has no influence.
  • It’s hard to explain
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #1630 on: May 09, 2017, 09:08:11 »

While I do think that how Tsunayoshi replied was unjustified (too offensive for something like that) I can see why he would get irritated/pissed.
Seeing as Diamond Lee shed light on a forgotten (imo useless) argument, which could harm the reputation of those involved.

By being inactive Tsunayoshi could've started fresh when he returned as none of the newer members would know about his past actions, and thus they wouldn't judge him.

Imagine if Tsunayoshi was a criminal in the past, he got punished and spent time in Jail, he got released and tries to "restart" his normal life, applies for a job at several companies, then someone like Diamond Lee goes to all of the companies to talk about things Tsunayoshi has done wrong in the past, giving the company a negative image of Tsunayoshi already regardless of it being relevant or not (yes, people can change.)

Of course Tsunayoshi replying in the way he did doesn't exactly bring any form of positive reputation with it, but that's not the point of why I stated this.

TL;DR: While I think it was wrong of Tsunayoshi to reply in the way he did, I don't think it was the right decision to revive a dead argument that could harm the reputation of others.

As for the rest, I suggest we all drop this argument/discussion, as I don't see it going anywhere.
+rep
  • Character Name: Raiden

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1631 on: May 09, 2017, 12:56:17 »

I'd agree with this if Diamond went out of his way to explain what happened but idek anything about it. What made me judge him is how he reacted to it being used as an example among other examples.

It would be like me getting triggered if it was first gen Kata vs forum was brought up and I went straight toxic about it. It'd be stupid of me and it is stupid of him.

To me, Tsunayoshi just gave himself a bad reputation by being easily triggered about an example being used that involved him. Shows me that he is much worse of a person than the example even suggests.

Offline adithya

« Reply #1632 on: May 09, 2017, 13:06:23 »
Gets Triggered: Automatically a bad person? Alright.

If you judge someone just cause they got angry at someone else's comment, then it's you who is immature and would rather judge a person based on a single instance rather than actually getting to know them; To me this just seems like general banter in the general discussion thread. Eventually someone would've posted something that was completely unrelated to this, and no one would even remember this. But nooooooooooooooooooo, we're the SLO community, never will we let anything goooo

jk, I love ya'll.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1633 on: May 09, 2017, 17:49:53 »

If you judge someone just cause they got angry at someone else's comment, then it's you who is immature and would rather judge a person based on a single instance rather than actually getting to know them; To me this just seems like general banter in the general discussion thread. Eventually someone would've posted something that was completely unrelated to this, and no one would even remember this. But nooooooooooooooooooo, we're the SLO community, never will we let anything goooo

jk, I love ya'll.
He called Diamond a tumour for making an educational post. Get over yourself trying to say I am immature for defending Diamond for that lol.

jk, I love ya'll.

Offline adithya

« Reply #1634 on: May 10, 2017, 06:30:45 »

jk, I love ya'll.
He called Diamond a tumour for making an educational post. Get over yourself trying to say I am immature for defending Diamond for that lol.

jk, I love ya'll.

I never said you were immature, rather, I pointed out that a person who judges another based on a single instance was immature. And I never wanted to defend Tsuna per se, I know the shit he's pulled, and I merely pointed out the shortcomings of this community as a whole, not being able to let go of shit: something that you proved with your recent post (I know I'm doing it rn lmao)

In any case, I posted that without taking sides as a final post, to end this stupid beef and seeing as how it didn't, imma try to make this one the final one.

So lets move onto something else:

AY YO DEVS GIB US MOAR SNEK PIKS