Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64438
Latest: DonaldMaw
New This Month: 307
New This Week: 68
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 76444
Total Topics: 22063
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1379
Total: 1390

Author Topic: New Ideas about Runing/Hearth Level  (Read 1966 times)

Offline el polako

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • el polako has no influence.
  • E L # P O L A K O
    • View Profile
    • Check My Song's on Soundcloud !
New Ideas about Runing/Hearth Level
« on: December 22, 2016, 08:42:55 »
Hello guys , i have to open once again situation with the speeding/legs or how ever someone want.
I thought that maybe we will put that game more realiscit ? , I saw that Vreq did with the movement and maybe
we might go little bit in that way ? I will just point the points to the way of my thinking , what i was thought about  ;)

1) Depends on the climate where our player is , the way he's Shinobi will acking , examples: In Sunagakure we can see that he's forhead or some part of the body i sweeting . I wanted to push that in the ways that how our's body would act in the places like where our Shinobi's are  the way they will feel , behave , run.

2) I would pick the "Hearth Level" in different way. i thought about little bit modern and nicer as well for me . :P

3) We can put the chakra level as well , i was thinking about that "explanation" from Naruto but on the top of the "Hearth Level" sometimes in Naruto. There was a little explanation how's chakra work , where is comulating and stuff like this , that's how i see our "Levels" In modern and really proffesional way.

4) Thats will be like a dream come true if we will be able to "Jump of the roof's konoha's building's and nice graphic effect's and movement's
    Thats the question for you STUFF are yous able to make the dream's come true? or no?  :o :o :o :o

I know that Vreq you will do that perfectly , put little bit something from yourself as well and show that to us . Let me know's fiew ideas about that , what you's thinking about that .

Good luck !  :P :P :P

« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 08:55:28 by el polako »

• Character Name: el polako

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: New Ideas about Runing/Hearth Level
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 09:34:28 »
Firstly welcome to SLO AL Capino.....(I'm hilarious) hope you read the FAQ's if not do so lol

Secondly I like your idea on how climate should affect Shinobi but in terms of sweat maybe/maybe not but in terms of combat heck yeah, like you said in a place like sunagakure the temperatures are epic hence it should definitely affect shinobi combat wise for e.g people born in the hidden Dust should be immune to heat/stamina de-buffs since they live there whilst a Shinobi from the hidden ocean which enters the hidden dust would suffer stamina de-buffs and would burn more stamina due to high temperatures and and like wise if a shinobi from the hidden dust were to have combat in the hidden snow they'd suffer de-buffs as well such as less critical damage, weaker attacks

This feature should definitely be implemented as it would give a true feeling of territorial advantage and also give more reason on why you should choose your village wisely.
Yes of course Chakra should play a role as you could have a support nin that could help lower these de-buffs but then of course since it costs chakra to cast and maintain this defense against the territorial disadvantage the shinobi would eventually be drained leaving them butt naked..........sugoi this would limit wars, limit infiltrations limit inter-village attacks sugoiiiii well done Al Capino but you forgot to tag a developer so I'll help

@Vreg

Edit: you were suppose to post this under suggestions XD go read the FAQ's
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 09:36:52 by Yamasukage »
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline el polako

• Academy Student Poster
  • el polako has no influence.
  • E L # P O L A K O
    • View Profile
    • Check My Song's on Soundcloud !
Re: New Ideas about Runing/Hearth Level