Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64470
Latest: Interfaceqfn
New This Month: 339
New This Week: 15
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76937
Total Topics: 22453
Most Online Today: 1639
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 955
Total: 966
zubdokInese
Ivanhbp
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Akimoto Atsushi  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Akram

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Akram has no influence.
  • FOR THE BROTHERHOOD OF SHADOWS
    • View Profile
Akimoto Atsushi
« on: August 04, 2015, 00:11:22 »
Name: Akimoto Atsushi
Nickname : Kuroyasha
Height: 180 cm                               
Weight:112.215 lb
Hairstyle: spiky
Facial hair: none
Hair color: Black with  white tips
Eye color: Heterochromia Black and Red
Blood type: o-
Primary chakra nature: Wind Release
secondary chakra nature: Water Release
Village: non affilation to any village
Clan: Atsushi
Good or evil at heart?: neither when a situation calls i will do what i have to do

Description of the character's personality: Akimoto is laid back and carefree person,but also hard working person,he is a blunt and says what ever he have in his mind. he don't give damn what people say about him and he is wise for his age, sometimes he acts like an idiot, but don't be fooled by his appearance  because in him is an emotionless person, he will do what he must do for his friend and for the world, even if he have to become the greatest villain.     not much known about his past

Description of the character's history:

at the age of 13,i was a genin a shinobi to the hidden hill village, i was in four man team,
we did all kind of mission,from D rank to A rank from chasing cats to assassination.
i was naive i thought that i can protect them, that it will be fine we will get out of here alive.
but how naive i was how ignorant to the outside world was.
 so let me tell you how my story started,how have i become the man that i am now.

how it's all started
[/size]

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 13:57:46 by Akram »

FROM THE SHADOWS I WILL PROTECT

FOR THE SHADOWS I WILL KILL

And in The Shadows I Will SURVIVE

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
Re: Akram
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:41:11 »
I like him! Would be nice to see a picture of him, and maybe some history development, but he seems like a nice guy :D

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
Re: Akimoto Atsushi
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 21:10:47 »
nice^^
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 10:50:25 »
I like that profile pic :3
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 22:02:09 »
I like the unique-ness he has
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 17:56:45 »
Looks neat ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 20:38:38 »

Description of the character's personality: Akimoto is laid back and carefree person but also hard working person he is a blunt and say what he have in his mind he don't give damn what people say about him and he is wise for his age sometimes he acts like an idiot but don't be fooled by his appearance  because in him is an emotionless person he will do what he must do for his village for his friend and for the world even if he have to become the greatest villain     not much known about his past

Age 4 : at this age akimoto was found by the guarding of the gate of the hidden hill village sleeping on the ground they took him to their Kage once the kage so him he took him to the hospital to see if anything is wrong with him the doctors did a chick up on him and found that he is only sleeping so they wait for him to wake up once his up he see himself in unknown place with a man in ropes and ninja cloths the rope man talk to him and ask him where did he come from akimoto said he was sleeping in the cottage in the frost only to wake up and find himself here the rope man ask him again where are your parents akimoto said he doesn't have only his grandpa that took care of him until he died last month now he is only alone the kage took pity on him and told him do you want to be a hill ninja the boy excitedly  said yes so he took him in and gave him an apartment and told in 2 years you will join the academy akimoto slept dreaming that he well become a great ninja ...... this is the beginning of Akimoto is life       

AGE 6 : it was 2 years since he was found in front of the gates of hill village now he is going to join the academy as the rope man said to him ( idont know the name of the kage sorry *_*) while he was entering the academy doors he saw a girl peeking on him he don't who she was and then when she caught him staring she ran away [ what a weird girl ] once he entered the class he found her in the same class just as he was  walking to her 2 teachers enters they started to introduce themselves the first teacher has black hair and average looks his name sonoda michero the other was nakamora  matsuda he has a green hair and and what should call a pretty boy looks they its time for the class to introduce their selves  as they started to say their name the turn reach to the girl her name is Kumiko Fojimoto and class erupted in whispers i started to listen to what are they saying she seems to be the daughter of the former kage ....... the boring learning life has begin on     

Don't care if you're mentally retarded, didn't speak english in the first place, or are actually a demon attempting to impersonate a human, these run-on sentences are fucking inexcusable...please revise them effective immediately.

Other than that, not bad, and I'm looking forward to seeing you improve.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 16:48:40 »

Description of the character's personality: Akimoto is laid back and carefree person but also hard working person he is a blunt and say what he have in his mind he don't give damn what people say about him and he is wise for his age sometimes he acts like an idiot but don't be fooled by his appearance  because in him is an emotionless person he will do what he must do for his village for his friend and for the world even if he have to become the greatest villain     not much known about his past

Age 4 : at this age akimoto was found by the guarding of the gate of the hidden hill village sleeping on the ground they took him to their Kage once the kage so him he took him to the hospital to see if anything is wrong with him the doctors did a chick up on him and found that he is only sleeping so they wait for him to wake up once his up he see himself in unknown place with a man in ropes and ninja cloths the rope man talk to him and ask him where did he come from akimoto said he was sleeping in the cottage in the frost only to wake up and find himself here the rope man ask him again where are your parents akimoto said he doesn't have only his grandpa that took care of him until he died last month now he is only alone the kage took pity on him and told him do you want to be a hill ninja the boy excitedly  said yes so he took him in and gave him an apartment and told in 2 years you will join the academy akimoto slept dreaming that he well become a great ninja ...... this is the beginning of Akimoto is life       

AGE 6 : it was 2 years since he was found in front of the gates of hill village now he is going to join the academy as the rope man said to him ( idont know the name of the kage sorry *_*) while he was entering the academy doors he saw a girl peeking on him he don't who she was and then when she caught him staring she ran away [ what a weird girl ] once he entered the class he found her in the same class just as he was  walking to her 2 teachers enters they started to introduce themselves the first teacher has black hair and average looks his name sonoda michero the other was nakamora  matsuda he has a green hair and and what should call a pretty boy looks they its time for the class to introduce their selves  as they started to say their name the turn reach to the girl her name is Kumiko Fojimoto and class erupted in whispers i started to listen to what are they saying she seems to be the daughter of the former kage ....... the boring learning life has begin on     

Don't care if you're mentally retarded, didn't speak english in the first place, or are actually a demon attempting to impersonate a human, these run-on sentences are fucking inexcusable...please revise them effective immediately.

Other than that, not bad, and I'm looking forward to seeing you improve.

+rep spellcheck advised yeah...
  • Character Name: Reminance