Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 841
Total: 851
Kyliebob
Google (9)

Author Topic: Kurobuchi Kurama  (Read 6487 times)

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Kurobuchi Kurama
« on: May 10, 2014, 07:24:44 »
Name: Kurobuchi Kurama
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hairstyle: See figure
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: B
Primary chakra nature: Earth
Village: Morigakure
Clan: Kurama
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Description of the character's personality: Kurobuchi is a good natured shinobi with the primary desire to bring back the glory of his clan. He believes that anyone can achieve his dream through perseverance, practice and perceptive planning. To his friends he is a rather supportive and nurturing comrade.

Description of the character's history: The heir of Kurama clan was sealed up by genjutsu masters from his dangerous genjutsu. This caused the clan to lose their hopes in producing fine shinobis. However, a young talented boy named Kurobuchi trained himself in secrecy. Kurobuchi as a member of Kurama clan excels in genjutsu and while it is not his main jutsu he sought to develop his taijutsu. After years of solitary training he sent himself in the academy and graduated as one of the top students. As a genin he was under the tutelage of a great medical ninja, hence he has developed his taijutsu so well and has little affinity to medical ninjutsu. His unrivaled innate talent in genjutsu and taijutsu caught the attention of the village Kage and was sent to be a representative to the Yuki Jinga organization. His unique combination of these three makes him a combatant with an unorthodox fighting style. He has mastered genjutsu so much that he developed his own genjutsu, one that is of Senin level type. Following his success in the Chunin exam, he now serves in Yuki Jinga as one of the leaders and a prime consultant thereof. So much to prove his worth in the shinobi world, so much to do to bring the prominence his clan once deserved.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 15:28:00 by Cedie »

• Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
Re: Genzo Kurama
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 16:45:13 »
Nice character, I really enjoyed reading his story.  :D
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 16:23:56 »

Thank you! Don't you think it's pretty generic? I intentionally made it thus so as not to be another character who steals the show. I don't want it to be extravagantly special. I want it just simple and unique, however plays an important role in the storyline. I also want it to be an inspiration to other average guys. Hope the game makers will notice its simplicity and offer a good supporting role in Shinobi Life Online world.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 16:31:04 »

Thank you! Don't you think it's pretty generic? I intentionally made it thus so as not to be another character who steals the show. I don't want it to be extravagantly special. I want it just simple and unique, however plays an important role in the storyline. I also want it to be an inspiration to other average guys. Hope the game makers will notice its simplicity and offer a good supporting role in Shinobi Life Online world.
Yeah so you made him simple so they give you a role in the lore? Nice try I gotta say
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 16:58:32 »

Yeah so you made him simple so they give you a role in the lore? Nice try I gotta say

It is simple but not underdeveloped. I wouldn't want the character to be like the other ones who rose to fame because he almost wiped out his entire clan, became the sole survivor or so... So much drama. I like it simple yet inspiring, obtaining a role is just secondary. I was just hoping, besides less complexity of the character is more flexibility for the Shinobi Life Online world. You may want to pair him with some prodigies.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 17:17:34 by Biometallurgy »

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 17:50:41 »

Yeah, that's what I kind of did with my character. I gave him a backstory that doesn't make him sound like a little kid's fantasy.
I do agree with you on the fact that it gives more overall flexibility.
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.