Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64455
Latest: kelvinw021
New This Month: 324
New This Week: 85
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76583
Total Topics: 22129
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1054
Total: 1065
kelvinw021
EdithSoure
Leonavv
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)  (Read 129120 times)

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2016, 18:26:24 »
So lets see this. Cm first called me an assassin. Then Taiga called me the same. Yet Cm accuses both of us? So how is it? You claim if I was the assassin, then my mates would like to take me down?   It makes no sense boy. Oh boy, I will enjoy seeing you going down by justice,:D Yes, CM is full of theories but lack of proofs and endangers innocents, so justice if he goes. Shows hostility towards people, who voted against him (me). That is so sooooooo weird. Love this show.

However, you were right because you were an ANBU, but you  are not this time.. You were so good you even told it to everyone :D

I vote for cmsurfer

Wow are you an assassin... I never called you an assassin to start with... You voted for me remember.

You either don't speak English or just can't read.

Yes I know I voted for you, I never denied that.
My reasons are the followings:

1. I had no time to check replies, so couldn't get a proper reason
2. However I had to vote, so I picked somebody.
3. I picked you randomly, because you were suggesting my accusation. (yes you were already, I saw that one)

Now then, you keep repeating yourself and it is being boring. At least get a proper reason, or admit your only reason to vote me is that I voted you.

Another thing, you also accused Taiga, who could give at least a proper explanation why I could be an assassin. Although, he is wrong at least his post had sense. I don't get why you accuse both of us, while he was saying the same as you, but with things that made sense. Let's say, Iam one assassin, just in theory. Why would my own mates wanted to take me down? It makes no sense. While you love twisting things, and fucking with others' thoughts.

So far you were only right because you were an ANBU or just got lucky once. But you never had logical reasons, so less from the face please :)

You still didn't explain my posts in your replies and did not answer my concerns. This throwing shit at others style,  reveals how you are panicking (I wonder why).

Only reply, once you have proper reasons against me, or just remain silent and don't make your situation worse.

However, I am glad some people realized how tricky you are :)
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2016, 18:32:06 »
Thanks Darth for clearing the story thing up for me lol

@Konohuro

You don't have to explain your reasoning on that vote but you know when I'm proved to be Shinobi it will put a target on you right??? Just saying. I mean I thought it was fairly obvious to everyone by now I'm Shinobi witch is why I was surprised when I was not dead last night.

So I'm being very active this round to draw out people that may want to try and target me.
And anbu don't wast an investigation on me. I'm going to die tonight or voted out because of this comment one way or another.

Soo ok this does not make any sense at all just by saying you are a shinobi and that everyone now knows you are.....how and when.... you were pretty chill the first few rounds and the whole "saving" me thing was pretty smart.... But with all these theories you're bringing up and how desperately you're trying to turn it on others makes you look very very suspicious

I feel a bit used now -_-

I'll still keep my vote to misi
But I'm very suspicious of cmsurfer now
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 18:53:16 by Nas »
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2016, 18:35:46 »
I can read fine and we are all busy people...

"First cm calls me an assassin"
This is a lie
I didn't not till after taiga did

The story said you were asleep that is what I was referring to in the post... I wanted to make sure everyone knew you were still a posablily because there was confusion to that point of the story had any significance.

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2016, 18:39:01 »
So lets see this. Cm first called me an assassin. Then Taiga called me the same. Yet Cm accuses both of us? So how is it? You claim if I was the assassin, then my mates would like to take me down?   It makes no sense boy. Oh boy, I will enjoy seeing you going down by justice,:D Yes, CM is full of theories but lack of proofs and endangers innocents, so justice if he goes. Shows hostility towards people, who voted against him (me). That is so sooooooo weird. Love this show.

However, you were right because you were an ANBU, but you  are not this time.. You were so good you even told it to everyone :D

I vote for cmsurfer

Wow are you an assassin... I never called you an assassin to start with... You voted for me remember.

You either don't speak English or just can't read.

Yes I know I voted for you, I never denied that.
My reasons are the followings:

1. I had no time to check replies, so couldn't get a proper reason
2. However I had to vote, so I picked somebody.
3. I picked you randomly, because you were suggesting my accusation. (yes you were already, I saw that one)

Now then, you keep repeating yourself and it is being boring. At least get a proper reason, or admit your only reason to vote me is that I voted you.

Another thing, you also accused Taiga, who could give at least a proper explanation why I could be an assassin. Although, he is wrong at least his post had sense. I don't get why you accuse both of us, while he was saying the same as you, but with things that made sense. Let's say, Iam one assassin, just in theory. Why would my own mates wanted to take me down? It makes no sense. While you love twisting things, and fucking with others' thoughts.

So far you were only right because you were an ANBU or just got lucky once. But you never had logical reasons, so less from the face please :)

You still didn't explain my posts in your replies and did not answer my concerns. This throwing shit at others style,  reveals how you are panicking (I wonder why).

Only reply, once you have proper reasons against me, or just remain silent and don't make your situation worse.

However, I am glad some people realized how tricky you are :)
you got damm right boyy i started realizeing how tricky he is when he said ''Look I know it's hard to fallow some one that is making a connection you can't see. But I was right about just about everyone last time we tried this and my strategy would have worked if I could have made people believe me'' it's jsut what an assasin would say try everybody to get on his side so badly the entire time when the round has started ;)
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2016, 18:40:40 »
Daaaayum Rekt
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2016, 18:41:26 »
Perficet if my count is right it is now
6 to me and
8 to misi

I change my vote to me to make it 7 to 7
I think it's only shixie sanji and shivraj
That have not voted
No wait there should be 3 others
There are 20 left
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 18:51:16 by cmsurfer »

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2016, 18:42:43 »
I change my vote back to Misi. Cm has always acted like this in SA games, and starting to accuse him because of it  isn't good.

Misi is incredibly good at words, and he knows just the right thing to say everytime, like just now; Almost all of you were voting Misi, but then he changed all your votes to CM, shows just how powerful Misi is.

I'm votin Misi
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2016, 18:49:18 »
Well, JC may recount it :) However, Iam not an idiot. Even others told me you were suggesting that :D Are they wrong too? :D A whole community misunderstands your implications? Is that what you are saying? I know I said I wouldn't reply to you if you dont give proper reasons, but it is fun :)

Oh, @Tsunayoshi  how nice of you, you called me powerful, love you for that. However, you vote for me because you are a person who loves justifying himself, We both know that. You want to appear to be the person who wil save the day. Don't make a mistake Tsuna, don't let my skills blind you. Iam always good with words, even when i tell the truth. You can't prove I lie. You also know Cm loves making dramas and things up. So focus on these facts, instead of giving assumptions that are based on external things. You overthink, simple is the best solution. Other changed their views, because it is being obvious. I know you tsuna, you think way too much. It may forces a mistake out of you this time.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2016, 18:55:39 »
Perficet if my count is right it is now
6 to me and
8 to misi

I change my vote to me to make it 7 to 7
I think it's only shixie sanji and shivraj
That have not voted
No wait there should be 3 others
There are 20 left

Ugh I'm so tired now btw my vote was still misi...I made a typing mistake there
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2016, 19:01:05 »
Thinking simple is not the right thing to do in such a game. This is a game where we are supposed to use our brains, overthink, to find the assassins. Thinking simple is just foolish in this game, and I hope people aren't doing that, omg

I didn't want to bring it up, but, think about it, Taiga literally went out of his way to accuse someone, despite knowing he'd look suspicious.

My theory is that Taiga is the ANBU and he checked Misi, and confirmed that he were Assassin, so he couldn't tell us that he is the ANBU so he instead just told us to vote Misi.

I still vote Misi.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2016, 19:07:27 »
Ok so I need to change my vote to misi again my count was wrong
Currently it is 7 for me
5 for misi and 1 for taiga

I change my vote to misi makes it 6 6 and 1 for taiga some one please check this I have a hard time on my phone

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2016, 19:08:50 »
Fuck it, I change my mind back to Misi. I still think CM might be an assassin, but if Tsuna's theory is correct, we'll know over Misi's dead body.

And it Taiga's wrong, we know who to off the next day XD

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2016, 19:10:55 »
Thinking simple is not the right thing to do in such a game. This is a game where we are supposed to use our brains, overthink, to find the assassins. Thinking simple is just foolish in this game, and I hope people aren't doing that, omg

I didn't want to bring it up, but, think about it, Taiga literally went out of his way to accuse someone, despite knowing he'd look suspicious.

My theory is that Taiga is the ANBU and he checked Misi, and confirmed that he were Assassin, so he couldn't tell us that he is the ANBU so he instead just told us to vote Misi.

I still vote Misi.

Overthink means, you think so much you end up making a mistake, not just thinking too much :D Again, you want to appear wise by talking trash (no offense). That is a really bad habit that you should change for your own sake. However, seems you won't change your mind, therefore I won't try it. Be it then. Anyway, sorry for lecturing but I just don't like the  made up arguments.

I kinda lost in this debate, I feel sorry for JC who has to check all of these. I make no more for him. I got bored of it. I will just see how it ends

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2016, 19:25:22 »
"My theory is that Taiga is the ANBU "

Yeah but saying that out loud pretty much just gets him killed if it's true

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2016, 19:26:24 »
Well then, medics know who to protect. lol