Forum > Naruto Manga

Naruto Gaiden Chapter 700+5

<< < (2/5) > >>

Uzumaki Hari:

--- Quote from: Karlos_Baron on May 29, 2015, 03:50:11 ---I don't think we should be posting the actual manga pages here. Maybe just a link to where you read it and we can discuss it here. But posting the actual pages here seems like not a good idea.

On topic tough:

I actually really liked this chapter. Gets me hyped for the next chapter, Sasuke is father of the Year and ChoCho can please just zip it. She is really starting to annoy me.

--- End quote ---
I asked vreg before posting the manga......ok next time i will only post the link
i also thought that it was looking awkward and thnx for the suggestion
On topic:-
Kishi forgot how he gave his characters a character when creating chocho.....:P

btw sasuke was looking a little bit worried but the but the hokage :naruto: was calm
has kishi reversed the character of sasuke as its not like him not to be calm? 

Uzumaki Hari:

--- Quote from: Batt on May 29, 2015, 03:54:03 ---May the series and manga live forever! It is too good!

--- End quote ---
Amen XD

Uzumaki Hari:

--- Quote from: misi4444 on May 28, 2015, 20:09:45 ---The father of the year award goes to Sasuke :P

--- End quote ---
lol......sasuke definitely is

Konohuro:
Well I think that the bold guy is either one of the sage's child either his brother... oor.... there may be another version... something like before "Kaguya I-don't-know-how"  bite the fruit of the tree, someone else did this before but he kept the power only for himself.

On the other side... about Sasuke... I think is the cheap repetitive idea that he is living his daughter to handle alone just to become more powerful and he does this out of love... because this is how Uchiha are meant to be :/

Kayleb:
I feel like there's going to be a very good reason as for why Sasuke isn't contacting his daughter. It'll become evident in the next 3 chapters I'd say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version