Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64401
Latest: trusted canadian pharmacy
New This Month: 270
New This Week: 31
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 75813
Total Topics: 21615
Most Online Today: 1139
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 854
Total: 867

Author Topic: SLO Interviews Issue 2  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

SLO Interviews Issue 2
« on: November 08, 2016, 22:01:26 »
WELCOME TO ISSUE 2 OF SLO INTERVIEWSWelcome to Issue 2 of The Interviews! Once again, thank you everyone who complimented Issue 1 and who gave suggestions. For this one, I will do my best to make it as clear and as well formatted as possible.

IN THIS ISSUE: I had the chance to interview Manuster, and ask him about how he joined Heathen and Tsukegami, what his goals in SLO for the future are, and more. I also talk with Shivraj about the future of SLO Arena, his role models in SLO, and more.

NEXT TIME: Still hoping for an interview with mattaleks, and an interview with Taiga Himitsu.

First, I interviewed Manuster Tsukegami, and it was during this interview that I understood why he was nominated by so many people as “Forum Clown of 2016”. Manuster, or “Manu” for some people, joined the SLO forum on March 28th, 2016. He is now a known member and likes to crack jokes. He has written quite a few very long stories. Here’s the interview:

Diamond Lee: How did you find Heathen and why did you decide to join it?
Manuster: Ooooh… Lemme see…Q&A Session. *pause* There was a Q&A Session on April the 2nd. This was very shortly after I had just joined SLO. I wasn't in any orgs or clans, But I'd read through a few. I was being my annoying self on the Q&A Session, trying to get a question answered about swimming in game, when Taiga sent me a private message on the forums, asking me to check out his alliance. I saw it. I read it. I loved it. I joined immediately (then shortly realized I was the only member rip).
DL: What has motivated you to stay active on SLO and the organizations and clans?
M:Ooh… I want to say the community. The community are great… but… I would have stayed if the community was wack anyways. This game… What Vregory is doing with this game *pause* is realllly reallllly special. I never intended to join Tsukegami… I never intended to join a clan at all to be honest, but Batt won me over… I guess –
DL: Tell us about that. [Manuster joining the Tsukegami Clan]
M:Ooh. It was ingame. I was ingame ALL THE TIME at first. Things were so different then... I haven’t even checked out the new arena. Anyways, I was online with Batt, and he took to training me, for no particular reason I guess. And, really out of the blue, he asked me to join Tsukegami. I was reluctant, cause I really disagree with clan jumping. Unless the clan ceases, I personally don’t think anyone should leave it. I mean, that’s the whole point of a family. Point is, I didn’t want to join until I was sure it was for me. A week or two later, (I think after I met waly206), I joined. An now the Tsukegami are the greatest clan of all SLO. @Nova. [INTERVIEWERS NOTE: Yes, Manuster did type that]
DL:Final question: What are your goals in SLO for the future? For example: Just stay on the forum and hang out, or write a good long story, or get better in game..
M:Ooh. All of those, you know. I plan to finish my story before the final release… The way things are going, i’ll need the time… I want to be good in game of course, who doesn’t? But I wont really dedicate myself to training until the combat system is finished. As for staying on the forum, I’m putting all of my effort into growing Heathen, we’re getting really organized. And in another 2-3 years, I don’t see why the combined powers of Kata and Heathen won’t dwarf that of Shittyhunta <3

That concluded my interview with Manuster Tsukegami, Forum Clown of the Year.

Next, I spoke with Shivraj, aka Kazuki Kaiyo. He joined on June 2, 2014. He is one of the top posters of the forum, and is known also as “Shiv”. Apart from being a member of the Kaiyo clan, he is part of Katakiuchi, and Yurei. Here’s the Q&A:

Diamond Lee: What motivates you to stay active on SLO?
S: Mostly, the community. That being, my friends, and the occasional, somewhat toxic, salty “battle”.
DL: You are part of the scribe’s guild, and are working on the SLO arena. However, recently there has been a dip in activity for that. What is its status?

S:I have been busy with school, sorry for that. But yes, expect it to be published this week, by Wednesday, I hope.
DL: Realistically, how far do you think the game can go into development? Do you think there is any chance it might die out?
S:That depends on the future activity of Vreg. He says that he’s looking for a job and that he’s gonna work more on it. If the activity stays as it is, then its most likely gonna die out in a few years. But if Vreg does as he said he would, then yes, I believe it can reach at least the Beta, and then get Kickstarter funds, which will skyrocket the development.
DL: Do you have any role models in SLO? If yes, who?
S:Hmm. That’s a good question. My role model would be Nova. He’s really great a Photoshop, and at other games that we play together. I really look up to him.
DL: Final Question: Do you have any goals in mind for SLO? As in, a story, a forum game, an awards nomination thingy, etc…
S:Hmmm, personally, I don’t think so. I've recently opened a role-play server, which is still being tested, but is open to the public. As a group, the Scribe's Guild is very active in brainstorming new projects and ideas, so you can expect more from us, but perhaps not me as an individual.

That concluded the Interview with Shivraj/Kazuki Kaiyo, Wrath for Katakiuchi.

I hope everyone liked the second edition of SLO Interviews!
Diamond Lee out

Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: SLO Interviews Issue 2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 23:14:29 »
I am soooo going to fucking murder you in the full game @Manuster

On-topic: Once again a nice SLO Issue ^^
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 23:36:48 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 23:28:39 »
kek,tbh i only read (That concluded my interview with Manuster Tsukegami, Forum Clown of the Year.) of Manuster talk xdd

aye,i am with you

btw goodjop DL,i suggestion u do one with,json243,mars and nova
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Sewshut

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 23:42:35 »
I like reading these, keep it up.
  • Character Name: Nuu Tsukegami
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)   
                                (ó ì_í)=ó  ︵ /(.□. )
                                                               ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 00:24:20 »
Tmw i get addressed because of @Manuster spouting lies.
FeelsBadMan.

Good job on the interview though @Diamond Lee, I'm sorry for letting you put up with Manuster though.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 13:02:47 by Nova »

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 01:56:52 »
Once again another good issue i am really enjoying this keep it up, i like the newspaper kinda feel to it. Once again keep up the good work!!
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 02:16:49 »
Gj my man.
Gj again :)

It was a fun read.
And yeah...
I was thinking about it... snoopy could actually take a look at these interviews and break any controversial quotes that the people say on this interview in the weeklies that he posts.
just an idea...

Interview DankTyrael next plezz

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 08:11:23 »
Regardless of what anyone says, the most interesting interview would be with either:

Json243 or M4r1us

I can give you Json's details but as he was the creator of roguhanta and just a generally brilliant guy, an interview with him would be perfect.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Manuster

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:48 »
and it was during this interview that I understood why he was nominated by so many people as “Forum Clown of 2016”. Manuster, or “Manu” for some people, joined the SLO forum on March 28th, 2016.

boiiii I'm a top 10 poster ;_; why does that not get mentioned

I legit had a dream that I ambushed you and killed you ingame.

Oh wait, it's the future.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:27:44 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 12:46:21 »
and it was during this interview that I understood why he was nominated by so many people as “Forum Clown of 2016”. Manuster, or “Manu” for some people, joined the SLO forum on March 28th, 2016.

Because you clowned your way to that top 10.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 14:36:42 »
Regardless of what anyone says, the most interesting interview would be with either:

Json243 or M4r1us

I can give you Json's details but as he was the creator of roguhanta and just a generally brilliant guy, an interview with him would be perfect.
alright I'll try and interview Json but isn't m4r1us no longer active?
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 16:28:43 »

I legit had a dream that I ambushed you and killed you ingame.

Oh wait, it's the future.
Nah that was actually your wet dream and because of that you jizzed your pants :(
You will never kill me manufaggot
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 17:24:24 »
We got to see into the mind of Manuster <-< scary stuff
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 16:48:43 by Yamasukage »
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 20:31:39 »
m4 is inactive yeah but if you somehow managed to interview him that would be interesting.
Json is online for a bit and I'm sure plenty of others would like to see how Roguhanta came to exist.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline waly206

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 20:56:09 »
Pretty good interview I liked it and manu 👍
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami