Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64449
Latest: Jeremymoone
New This Month: 318
New This Week: 79
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76534
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1237
Total: 1249

Poll

Who is stronger?

Madara Uchiha (EMS, Rinnegan, Kyuubi)
2 (15.4%)
Hashirama Senju (Mokuton, Sage Mode)
11 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Madara vs Hashirama  (Read 17720 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Madara vs Hashirama
« on: April 23, 2014, 21:08:50 »
Ok I had a discussion with mariusx2014 about who is the stronger of these two. Note that I'll take into consideration all Madara versions except Juudara. I agree Hashirama vs Juudara is a stomp. So let's get started:

The first fight between the two of 'em was before the foundation of Konoha. It was then when Izuna died and Madara was defeated. He asked Hashirama to commit suicide, and Hashirama was just about to do it, thinking that way he'd end the Senju-Uchiha war. But in the last moment, Madara stops him.
Chapter 625:

So far 1-0 for Hashirama.

The next one is the battle at the VOTE (Valley of the end). This is my personal favorite. Hashirama owned Susanoo armored kyuubi. He might not have killed Madara but it doesn't matter. If this doesn't prove Hashirama is stronger than Madara then idk what does... I mean come on Susanoo armored kyuubi that's insane man...
Chapter 621:

Guess that makes it 2-0.

The third fight is edo Madara vs edo Hashirama. We didn't see much of this fight but the outcome was hilarious at least to me. I mean just look at it that way: Madara got rinnegan and mokuton. Who would have expected him to be embarassed a third time? Well he was...
Chapter 656:

That's 3-0.

Well Madara had his victory after being revived, I'll give him that, despite the fact that he needed the hashirama face on his chest to get natural energy because he can't enter SM himself. But what's fair is fair

So that makes it 3-1.

So please state your thoughts about who is stronger: Madara with his own powers (so basically no mokuton or sage mode, still has Rinnegan though since that's his) or Hashirama.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 21:20:11 by m4r1us »

Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline halika

• Special Jonin Poster
  • halika has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Madara vs Hashirama
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 21:55:39 »
You make a pretty strong argument, lol. And Madara did have to fuse part of Hashirama into him just to be able to keep up. I'd have to give it to Hashirama.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 21:58:18 by halika »

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:11:10 »
Madara only acts like hes the strongest, but from deep inside he knows Hashirama is the strongest XD
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 12:32:41 »
Juudara is stronger than hashirama.
Madara snaps him like a twig.

Rinnegan Madara using Sage Mode is already comparable if not stronger then Hashirama. And comparing the Kyuubi to the Juubi is like comparing a flea to a wolf.

Five Suns Barrier + Quadruple Juubidama casually ends this.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 12:34:16 by mariusx2014 »
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 15:28:14 »

Rinnegan Madara using Sage Mode is already comparable if not stronger then Hashirama. And comparing the Kyuubi to the Juubi is like comparing a flea to a wolf.

The fact is we are talking about 'em with their own powers. I already gave Madara the Kyuubi and the Rinnegan so I think that's more than equitable.
Madara snaps him like a twig? Give me a proper argument for that otherways I'll just say Ten Ten casually stomps Juudara.

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 16:06:26 »

The fact is we are talking about 'em with their own powers. I already gave Madara the Kyuubi and the Rinnegan so I think that's more than equitable.
Madara snaps him like a twig? Give me a proper argument for that otherways I'll just say Ten Ten casually stomps Juudara.
new powers always will come so madara is stronger at this moment of manga
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 18:13:30 »

More like stolen powers.
Doesn't really matter, the way things are going he won't be the main villain for a long time now. Kaguya is very likely to take over.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 19:58:24 by m4r1us »

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 20:29:21 »
no way

More like stolen powers.
Doesn't really matter, the way things are going he won't be the main villain for a long time now. Kaguya is very likely to take over.
no way

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 12:12:22 »
senju still lost tho
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 13:07:37 »
Hashirama will always be stronger, just like Naruto will always be stronger than Sasuke.

Why?

Because the plot demands it, we have to accept that the Senju/Uzumaki clans are seen as the good guys whereas the Uchiha are seen as the bad guys (we all love a bad guy in Anime though, right?) Because of this I believe the plot will always protect the Senju and Uzumaki.

And, anyway, Hashirama is a straight boss.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 00:29:06 »
Hashirama will always be stronger, just like Naruto will always be stronger than Sasuke.

Why?

Because the plot demands it, we have to accept that the Senju/Uzumaki clans are seen as the good guys whereas the Uchiha are seen as the bad guys (we all love a bad guy in Anime though, right?) Because of this I believe the plot will always protect the Senju and Uzumaki.

Super true. Naruto, like all anime characters protagonists, will be losing in the beginning but come out victorious
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 13:53:19 »

Why?

Super true. Naruto, like all anime characters protagonists, will be losing in the beginning but come out victorious
Did you saw death note?

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 13:57:39 »

Why?

Did you saw death note?
I didn't watch it, but from what I know about the show, the protagonist (Light was it?) was more of an antihero so of course he died in the end, it was to be expected

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2014, 17:29:34 »

Why?

Did you saw death note?
I didn't watch it, but from what I know about the show, the protagonist (Light was it?) was more of an antihero so of course he died in the end, it was to be expected

Exactly, Light fulfilled the role of the antihero, with most people rooting for L rather than him.

I still wish Light won -.-

Offline TechSheep11

• Academy Student Poster
  • TechSheep11 has no influence.
  • [insert intelligent sentence here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 01:13:22 »
Even if Madara stole power, it's still power he can use. Therefore, I say Madara.
"Being the best isn't all it's cracked up to be. You become arrogant and isolated from the world, no matter how coveted and sought after you are in the beginning."

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro