Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64055
Latest: Michailrct
New This Month: 4148
New This Week: 114
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73861
Total Topics: 20742
Most Online Today: 902
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 892
Total: 902
buiductrung
Kyliebob
Google (8)

Author Topic: Naruto 675  (Read 12569 times)

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
Naruto 675
« on: May 12, 2014, 22:55:03 »
So....

Naruto can make eyes appear now? Is he basically the new sage?

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Naruto 675
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 23:07:07 »
After many years, finally sasuke redeems himself in my eyes, if things keep on going like this he'll end up my favorite character lol.
But still I wonder, how much can one rinnegan turn the fight around.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 05:26:15 »
After many years, finally sasuke redeems himself in my eyes, if things keep on going like this he'll end up my favorite character lol.
Im sorry bbro but sakuke fans piss me off shit don't make sense and the shit naruto went through and people still favored sakue because oh he has the shringan jutsu so what naruto can brakee genjutsu he worked hard sakuke killed for revenge on what naruto I say had  it worst aand I feel like no one cares he came all this way to achieve his goals and oh sake this sauke that I can't even spell his name I think naruto is better than sakuku and all ways will be no disrespect to you M4 .
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 12:38:30 »
Im sorry bbro but sakuke fans piss me off shit don't make sense and the shit naruto went through and people still favored sakue because oh he has the shringan jutsu so what naruto can brakee genjutsu he worked hard sakuke killed for revenge on what naruto I say had  it worst aand I feel like no one cares he came all this way to achieve his goals and oh sake this sauke that I can't even spell his name I think naruto is better than sakuku and all ways will be no disrespect to you M4 .

I agree, I don't get how people can like Sasuke, he's kind of a dick...

Naruto goes through the whole series trying to find him, reconnect their bonds and becomes friends, but Sasuke is just obsessed with revenge.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 12:50:29 »

Naruto goes through the whole series trying to find him, reconnect their bonds and becomes friends, but Sasuke is just obsessed with revenge.
naruto will always be that way its like the sage said he was like his son the one who wasn't born with genjutsu basically the sharigan but still became strong
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 13:01:33 »

naruto will always be that way its like the sage said he was like his son the one who wasn't born with genjutsu basically the sharigan but still became strong
Lol guys I totally see where you're coming from. When I've seen the first episodes of Naruto (not shippuden) I was like 8 or 9. Sasuke was my first favorite character, and he stayed that way until Itachi's and Kisame's coming to Konoha. After that, for the rest of Naruto, and most of Shippuden's story, I hated him for the exact same reasons as you. But idk something seems different about him. He apparently changed paths and gave up on revenge. I have the feeling Kishi will make him just as he was when he was still part of Team 7 (although technically he's still part of it now). And all this teamwork they have makes me remember of that fuma shuriken jutsu they used against zabuza. Good ol' times. But just as I said, I can see where you're coming from and totally understand what you think 'bout him. Hope he'll redeem himself even more

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 13:04:26 »

Lol guys I totally see where you're coming from. When I've seen the first episodes of Naruto (not shippuden) I was like 8 or 9. Sasuke was my first favorite character, and he stayed that way until Itachi's and Kisame's coming to Konoha. After that, for the rest of Naruto, and most of Shippuden's story, I hated him for the exact same reasons as you. But idk something seems different about him. He apparently changed paths and gave up on revenge. I have the feeling Kishi will make him just as he was when he was still part of Team 7 (although technically he's still part of it now). And all this teamwork they have makes me remember of that fuma shuriken jutsu they used against zabuza. Good ol' times. But just as I said, I can see where you're coming from and totally understand what you think 'bout him. Hope he'll redeem himself even more

Yeah, remember when Sasuke and Itachi were fighting Kabuto and it flashed back to them fighting a boar or something? I want something like that with team 7 but with the Zabuza fight, that would be so awesome!

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 13:07:47 »
when sasuke saw narutos new power his face man who do you think made is more powerful over all guys naruto or sasuke but i still think might gai kills all but for these too who.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 13:16:56 »
when sasuke saw narutos new power his face man who do you think made is more powerful over all guys naruto or sasuke but i still think might gai kills all but for these too who.

We haven't seen Sasuke's new power yet, have we? Unless it's the rinnegan, but Naruto seems to be stronger now.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 13:23:08 »

We haven't seen Sasuke's new power yet, have we? Unless it's the rinnegan, but Naruto seems to be stronger now.
mos def
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 13:25:09 »

The power he's got from the SO6P is the sharinnegan, confirmed by Madara. We still have to wait and see what he's got from Hashirama

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 13:26:34 »

The power he's got from the SO6P is the sharinnegan, confirmed by Madara. We still have to wait and see what he's got from Hashirama
yea but naruto haven't even shown his full power yet ether
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 13:28:58 »

Well my guess is that none of 'em did up until now. Naruto has yet to show us what the other tailed beasts've got and the rinnegan has  loads of techniques I doubt we've seen 'em all

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 13:36:37 »

Well my guess is that none of 'em did up until now. Naruto has yet to show us what the other tailed beasts've got and the rinnegan has  loads of techniques I doubt we've seen 'em all
your right
LONG LIVE THE HAZO