Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64466
Latest: valtrex india
New This Month: 335
New This Week: 11
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76788
Total Topics: 22330
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1080
Total: 1096
valtrex india
jackwod
HubertMag
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (8)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: 3 questions  (Read 3261 times)

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UchihaTsukumi has no influence.
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Geass
3 questions
« on: November 06, 2016, 08:12:14 »
Hey all.

1)

I want to know, how will developers protect game from multi-accing?
For example, i want to have fire release + lighting release = blaze release instantly from start (0.2%) + Dōjutsu (byakugan/sharingan)  (dont know what is percentage of this, but never mind) = ~0.08 %. So can i just create 10000/8=1250 chars and OWNING all? (VPN/friend's PC/parent's PC/your boy friend's PC/your right hand's PC)

2)

What do quests give?

2.1 Money.

That's all?

3) 

What is difference between genin and chunin, and jonin?

3.1 ELO and nature's chakra/mix?

• Character Name: Geass Tsukumi
- large it. Free hentai!
What the fouk did you just foukin say about me, little kiddo-beatch-genin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my genjutsu.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: 3 questions
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:04:20 »
1)
Having multiple accounts will get all of your accounts banned.

2)
I don't know what quests will give, but maybe it'll give contacts, money, basically stuff that'll come in handy for ninjas.

3)
Genin - Chuunin - Jounin

When you are a Jounin, you will get a random second chakra nature.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 09:54:59 »
Hey all.

1)

For example, i want to have fire release + lighting release = blaze release instantly from start (0.2%) + Dōjutsu (byakugan/sharingan)  (dont know what is percentage of this, but never mind) = ~0.08 %. So can i just create 10000/8=1250 chars and OWNING all? (VPN/friend's PC/parent's PC/your boy friend's PC/your right hand's PC)

2)

What do quests give?

2.1 Money.

That's all?

3) 

Well number 1, we can see the IP of the user that creates accounts and logs into the server. In your math you specify 1250 accounts to get what you want, do you have that many computers? Plus you don't get your second nature until Jounin, you wouldn't even know if you got the nature mix until well after starting out. If you want to do that 1249 more times be my guest. I think the nature of the game is already enough to stop multiple accounts, and if it becomes a problem we have the resources to detect and ban alternate accounts.

For number 2 quests can potentially give plenty of things. Experience, New armor/cosmetics, jutsu scrolls, ninja tools, money, weapons, etc.

The difference between Genin, Chuunin and Jounin will most likely be an apparent skill gap and the completion of certain milestones, as well as the
second chakra nature at Jounin level.

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UchihaTsukumi has no influence.
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Geass
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 10:10:00 »
Hey all.

1)

2)

What do quests give?

2.1 Money.

That's all?

3) 

Well number 1, we can see the IP of the user that creates accounts and logs into the server. In your math you specify 1250 accounts to get what you want, do you have that many computers? Plus you don't get your second nature until Jounin, you wouldn't even know if you got the nature mix until well after starting out. If you want to do that 1249 more times be my guest. I think the nature of the game is already enough to stop multiple accounts, and if it becomes a problem we have the resources to detect and ban alternate accounts.

For number 2 quests can potentially give plenty of things. Experience, New armor/cosmetics, jutsu scrolls, ninja tools, money, weapons, etc.

The difference between Genin, Chuunin and Jounin will most likely be an apparent skill gap and the completion of certain milestones, as well as the
second chakra nature at Jounin level.

1. Do you know about VPN? Okay, never mind, i didnt understand this
>until Jounin, you wouldn't even know if you got the nature mix
So Kekkei Genkai/mix natures will get after title of jonin with ~0.8 %? It means not every Jonin will have both of natures/mix?
Okay, thanks.
2. Got it.
3. Got it.

1)
Having multiple accounts will get all of your accounts banned.

2)
I don't know what quests will give, but maybe it'll give contacts, money, basically stuff that'll come in handy for ninjas.

3)
Genin - Chuunin - Jounin

When you are a Jounin, you will get a random second chakra nature.

Okay, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:13:06 by Nova »
  • Character Name: Geass Tsukumi
- large it. Free hentai!
What the fouk did you just foukin say about me, little kiddo-beatch-genin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my genjutsu.