Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76542
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 946
Total: 958

Author Topic: A Love Fanfic  (Read 11354 times)

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: A Love Fanfic
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 23:22:36 »
Just read all of them at once, it's really amazing. The romance is what makes this different from other fanfics on this forum, I like that a lot. :D
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 23:43:25 »
Please post another one
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 21:07:22 »
Chapter 5- All right guys I need to know. Should I keep going or do one last chapter? Heres chapter 5 hope you enjoy!

Ino slowly opens her eyes. She feels underneath her that she’s lying on a bed. She looks around to see white walls, and white furniture. She slowly lifts her arms to see needles in her arms with tubes connected to some machine.

“I’m probably at some hospital.” She thinks as she slowly starts to remember what had happened. “I was stabbed with a sword,” she thinks as she looks down at her chest. She is wearing a hospital dress and no bra. She slowly lifts the dress to see a scar right where the sword entered her body. “After I got stabbed I saw…. Naruto!” she mentally screams. He was angry and sprouted tails. What was that? Is he okay?” she thinks as she slowly tried to get up. Suddenly, the door opened and Tsunade walks in.

“Ah Ino you’re awake!” she screams delightedly as she grabbs her hand. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine right now. I just feel sore and have a pounding headache. I need to know, what happened? Is Naruto ok?”

“Well once you are better we can talk. You are able to leave the hospital in two days, so rest up.”

Two days pass of Ino sleeping, reading books, and eating food. Many of her friends and family came by to see her, including all of the rookie nine and her parents. The entire time, however, all she could think about was Naruto. Finally the day came when she could leave, and her parents came with a change of clothes. She showers, puts on her clothes, and walks out into the hallway. Tsunade is waiting there for her, and she beckons her over.

“Lady Tsunade where is Naruto? I need to talk to him.”

“That’s where I’m taking you.” She replies as she starts to walk towards another patients room.

“Oh no Naruto!” she internally screams as she slowly walks towards the door Tsunade was standing by. Her feet felt like lead due to the dread she felt. “He must be hurt badly.” She thinks as she eventually makes it to the door. Tsunade opens the door, and Ino steps into the room. The room looks the same as the one she had just been in, but instead of her on the bed is a boy that is bandaged completely except for the fact she could see his spiky blonde hair, ocean like eyes, and his face. His face had burns all over like the skin had caught on fire. The boy turns his head to the door, and a smile comes over his face, and a single tear comes out of his eye.

“Hi Ino.” He says as more tears come out of his eyes, due to the relief of seeing her alive and well.”

“Naruto! What happened to you?” she screams as she runs over to the side of the bed and sits on it, holding his hand.

“I’m going to leave now.” Says Tsunade as she slowly closes the door. “Naruto, make sure to tell her everything.”

“All right Baa-chan.” He says as she closes the door. Ino looks down at Naruto with a puzzled expression.

“What did she mean by everything?” she asks as images of Naruto with the tails comes racing back to her.

“I’ll explain everything he replies.”

“Ok. Start with the fight then.”

“When I dragged the two Jōnin away, I got into a serious fight with them. They were strong, and beat me up badly, but I eventually won the fight. I hurried back to the place you and Sakura were fighting to find you getting impaled by a sword.” He says, choking up near the end.

“What happened after I blacked out?” she asks. “Right before I passed out I say what looked like tails come out of you, and a red chakra that was immense come out of you as well.”

“I’m going to have to go back in time for that one. Do you remember the stories of the Kyuubi?”

“Yeah it was the tailed beast that attacked Konoha like 17 years ago.” She replies, confused why he asked her this.

“Well, when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, the 4th Hokage fought it. He was overpowered by it, and he had to seal it in a boy using the Reaper Death Seal. That boy was me.” He says as he looks up to Ino who has a disgusted look on her face. Expecting her to hate him, he gets ready for the verbal abuse when, suddenly, she is crashing on to his shoulder with tears coming out of her eyes.

“Why would he do that to you?” she asks as tears continue to stream out of her eyes. “It must have been horrible.” She says as she thinks back to all of the times as a child she witnessed people doing horrible things to him, beating him up and not giving him food. She had even been one of those people, not hitting him but ignoring him as a child. She had never know that it was this reason that people hated him. “Even I was one of the people who was mean to you when you were younger.” She says with disgust at the fact that she had done that to him.

“Ino, you were doing what others were doing because you were young and confused. I don’t blame you for that.”

“How did you bear all of that pain?” she asks while staring at his face.

“I just thought about how great my life would be when I was the hokage.” He replies with a smile on his face.

“Why did he seal it in you of all people? He could have sealed it in anyone else.” She says as she starts to sob even harder.

“It’s ok Ino.” He replies as he puts his hand on her back and rubs it as she continues to sob. “I believe that the 4th Hokage gave me a good reason to do it, because I am his son. He could never bring that kind of pain to any one else’s child but his own.”

This brings Ino to look up to Naruto with a shocked look on here face. “You’re the 4th Hokage’s son?”

“I found out on my trip with Jiraya. He told me my heritage so I could start to learn on of his jutsu that he had perfected called the Flying Thunder God Technique.”

“Wow now I understand the resemblance between you two. I’m surprised I didn’t see it sooner.” She says while wiping some tears from her eyes. She lies down on top of him, leaning her head against his chest and laying her legs onto the bed. She slowly drifts off to sleep to the touch of Naruto gently rubbing her hair.

Naruto POV

He wakes up, feeling the heat of a body next to him. He slowly turns his head to not disturb the sleeping person to find a gorgeous girl next to him.

“Man Ino looks beautiful. I wish I could go out with her.” He thinks as suddenly she starts to stir in the bed. She opens her eyes to find Naruto’s deep cerulean eyes staring at her. She starts to blush when suddenly, out of nowhere, Naruto asks a question that he has been dying to ask for the past month.

“Will you go out on a date with me Ino?” he asks, an embarrassed look on his face as he suddenly turns red.

“I would love to.” she replies with a grin on her face, as suddenly she grabs his face. Her lips crash against his; feeling the warmth of her lips and her hand on his face took him out of his shock.

“Man this is really happening.” He thinks as he slowly starts to return the kiss. They stay there, locking lips for the next fifteen minutes before Naruto pulls away.

“Hey what was that for?” she replies, giggling and snuggling up into Naruto’s body.

“We need to save some for the date.” He replies, looking down lovingly at Ino as he gently wraps his arms around her.

“Nothing could be better.” He thinks as he watches Ino start to slowly fall asleep again in his arms.
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 21:27:18 »
It all kicked off in this one, kinky :O
If you feel like you're running out of ideas finish it, but if you have more material stored away, be sure to carry on!
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 21:29:39 »
It all kicked off in this one, kinky :O
If you feel like you're running out of ideas finish it, but if you have more material stored away, be sure to carry on!
I know really kinky XD
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 01:13:37 »