Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73891
Total Topics: 20763
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 770
Total: 780

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516352 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 09:00:21 »
Ugly AF (kidding)

Forgetful
Was inactive.

Lazy

he go angry very fast.

not good in eng.

@Sanji
I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't fake quote me or try to provoke me in any way.
I know you're just trying to make a joke, by switching Json's and my name.
However I'm not in the mood to be dealing with that and then be called out by 'How easily I can be angered'.
Especially due to some recent events which I won't note as they aren't any of your business.

I don't care if you still have beef with the Himitsu after getting yourself kicked.
But don't blow your steam off against me, go hit some doll or go to a psychiatrist
I just want to have fun on the forum, and that's hard when I have people running around trying to provoke me with any chance they can get.

I'm nice to people who are nice in return.
But if you act like a dick, I can be way worse then that  ;)
/rant

I've been rather down lately due to some shitty events one after another.
And you aren't exactly helping it by provoking me, and no I do not hate you for that comment however I do feel the need to explain you as to why I won't stand for it.
I hope this clears it up.

Off-topic; I've been using this thread quite frequently.
@Konohuro Didn't think I would use it as much, now I hope other people will use it more frequently so they won't go off-topic.
Thanks for the thread lel.
hmm? @Nova
that got noting to do with  Himitsu or me get kicked. so what if i got kicked cuz of something stupid, everytime i say something like that, u guys just cuz i got kicked from himitsu so wt if i get kicked? is that so big? it is noting i am good with it and i have pass that ages ago
i just said it as joke.
so anyone dont say a shit about me if i said something like that, everytime fucking time something happen u ppl say cuz i got kicked.
so pls everyone u got to pass that and get going with your life.

Look, dude, it's just that you've been acting very, for the lack of a better word, let's say salty, towards Himitsu and Nova, and others I may not have noticed, so we are bound to come to the conclusion that you still have beef with Himitsu for kicking you out. I know you, and I know you're not like that, but what else are we to make of this? @Sanji

Forgivingful (I know that it isn't a word but I don't know any word to describe it exactly, I forgive and forget other's mistakes towards me too easy and too fast without any punishment)
I believe the word you're looking for is too forgiving @Konohuro
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:04:20 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 09:21:41 »
Forgivingful (I know that it isn't a word but I don't know any word to describe it exactly, I forgive and forget other's mistakes towards me too easy and too fast without any punishment)

I know that word, but that one is in a good way. I wanted to express that is more than this, is exaggerated.

Superficial

As a drawback for myself,id like to add,,arrogant''.
But since konohuro allready used it(and it dont feel like,,pulling a kakashi''and just copy it)i will go with:
Depressive

Weird never thought of me as an easy going person.

It's alright to use the same drawback as others if that's what best represents you. @Tameshi Hinode
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:29:04 by Konohuro »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2015, 09:32:23 »
ready and willing to forgive.
"Taylor was in a forgiving mood"
synonyms:   merciful, lenient, compassionate, pitying, magnanimous, humane, clement, mild, soft-hearted, forbearing, tolerant, easy-going, indulgent, accommodating, understanding, placable
"Oliver Cromwell was not renowned for his forgiving nature"

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2015, 09:47:00 »
Ugly AF (kidding)

Forgetful
Was inactive.

Lazy

he go angry very fast.

not good in eng.

@Sanji
I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't fake quote me or try to provoke me in any way.
However I'm not in the mood to be dealing with that and then be called out by 'How easily I can be angered'.
Especially due to some recent events which I won't note as they aren't any of your business.

I don't care if you still have beef with the Himitsu after getting yourself kicked.
But don't blow your steam off against me, go hit some doll or go to a psychiatrist
I just want to have fun on the forum, and that's hard when I have people running around trying to provoke me with any chance they can get.

/rant

And you aren't exactly helping it by provoking me, and no I do not hate you for that comment however I do feel the need to explain you as to why I won't stand for it.

@Konohuro Didn't think I would use it as much, now I hope other people will use it more frequently so they won't go off-topic.
hmm? @Nova
that got noting to do with  Himitsu or me get kicked. so what if i got kicked cuz of something stupid, everytime i say something like that, u guys just cuz i got kicked from himitsu so wt if i get kicked? is that so big? it is noting i am good with it and i have pass that ages ago
i just said it as joke.
so anyone dont say a shit about me if i said something like that, everytime fucking time something happen u ppl say cuz i got kicked.

Look, dude, it's just that you've been acting very, for the lack of a better word, let's say salty, towards Himitsu and Nova, and others I may not have noticed, so we are bound to come to the conclusion that you still have beef with Himitsu for kicking you out. I know you, and I know you're not like that, but what else are we to make of this? @Sanji

@Shivraj  i did not get it, wt do u want to say@@?......make it easy to understand pls XD

and i edit my first so u can understand it more, i just find many thing i have write need to be edit so u can understand more . XDD
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:12:21 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2015, 11:39:39 »
Ugly AF (kidding)

Forgetful
Was inactive.

Lazy

he go angry very fast.

not good in eng.

@Sanji

/rant

hmm? @Nova
i just said it as joke.

@Shivraj  i did not get it, wt do u want to say@@?......make it easy to understand pls XD

and i edit my first so u can understand it more, i just find many thing i have write need to be edit so u can understand more . XDD
Sanji, what Nova said in his post was that you're pushing him with your "jokes", he has got problems irl too, problems that are already having a toll on him, so your "jokes" aren't helping him, and that is why he's getting angry, it's not like you make one joke then act normal, you keep on making "jokes" and tbf, it's pushing me to the limit too, you anger someone with a message then you're like "it was a joke, why do you get angry so fast?". WTF man? I don't remember you making so many "jokes" towards Himitsu and Nova before you were kicked... so what happened? And what I said in the first post was

"You have been very salty towards Himitsu, Nova and others from himitsu that I may not have noticed, so why are you so surprised when we say you are salty because you got kicked? I know you, and I know that you are not like that, but the way you have been acting, you still having beef with himitsu is the only thing we can think of." More or less.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:48:10 by Shivraj »

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2015, 12:39:39 »
oh,lol
i will just say the way u thinking is wrong, but yea i will stop trolling with u all, and i think i am joking with nova and mars from first i joined himitsu, but if u think thats why i joking your wrong.
but i will stop trolling with u guys i did not know u think i am jk with u cuz that.
thanks for telling shiv <3
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2015, 14:02:50 »
I know you're trying to help but it gets on people's nerves. Unless they're writing a story or ask for opinions on their spelling they generally don't want it. I, for one, would like to think I have a very good understanding of the English language. But I don't really deem it necessary to point out the most minuscule mistakes, neither should you. Typos happen @Shivraj
Didn't mean to come off as rude but I guess that's how this post will turn out.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2015, 14:09:19 »
I know you're trying to help but it gets on people's nerves. Unless they're writing a story or ask for opinions on their spelling they generally don't want it. I, for one, would like to think I have a very good understanding of the English language. But I don't really deem it necessary to point out the most minuscule mistakes, neither should you. Typos happen @Shivraj
Didn't mean to come off as rude but I guess that's how this post will turn out.
I'm a grammarnazi and proud :3 and I will stop if you want >.< just say it, the default settings have grammarnazing on :P. @Mars

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 17:09:10 »
Dont worry @Shivraj, Im happy when you point out mistakes ^^
This way i can try to not make the same mistake again. (But dont always correct me)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 17:11:06 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2015, 17:16:22 »
This way i can try to not make the same mistake again. (But dont always correct me)
So, no correcting typos, but correcting grammar mistakes? Got it *Modifying settings.... Please Wait*

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2015, 17:27:50 »
So, no correcting typos, but correcting grammar mistakes? Got it *Modifying settings.... Please Wait*
ime glad your doin this sHIVRAJ, i cant' wate to c how it terns owt.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2015, 18:50:47 »
ime glad your doin this sHIVRAJ, i cant' wate to c how it terns owt.
I'm* you're* Shivraj* I* can't* as I said, grammar <3. And no matter how hard you try, you cannot bait me to correct your spelling mistakes when I've said I won't so good luck.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2015, 19:11:46 »
but u just did lol
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2015, 23:14:12 »
@Shivraj Le grammar-nazi made a mistake???
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2015, 08:52:04 »
but u just did lol
Grammar m8, grammar. And any spelling mistakes that come within the grammar region

@Shivraj Le grammar-nazi made a mistake???
as you can read, I didn't :)

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun