Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64060
Latest: titlesuitsai
New This Month: 4153
New This Week: 119
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 842
Total: 853

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 39213 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 19:01:34 »
Have you
I make a anonymous police complaint about nova wasting water with his waterslide in the middle of summer, and then report the faked bill. Nova is thrown into jail for forgery, and I hire a ultimate assassin to recover my mum from crypto - but he fails. I send mars, and crypto kills himself because mars' wont notice him, so I recover my mother. I then declare my land as an embassy of Russia, and get diplomatic immunity and backing by both the USSR and America. Then I go down the waterslide myself ;)

I now have the hill.
as long as he pays for it it's okay, you can't get him in jail because of him wasting water.
have you ever been to africa

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 19:03:01 »
I make a anonymous police complaint about nova wasting water with his waterslide in the middle of summer, and then report the faked bill. Nova is thrown into jail for forgery, and I hire a ultimate assassin to recover my mum from crypto - but he fails. I send mars, and crypto kills himself because mars' wont notice him, so I recover my mother. I then declare my land as an embassy of Russia, and get diplomatic immunity and backing by both the USSR and America. Then I go down the waterslide myself ;)

I now have the hill.
as long as he pays for it it's okay, you can't get him in jail because of him wasting water.

I probably got thrown in to jail for faking a bill, but my question is how did he find out :o.
Rip Mars & my waterslide will be missed :c

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 19:04:51 »

I now have the hill.
WASTING WATER BRUH ?

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 19:05:13 »
Have you

I now have the hill.
Is the hill in africa? cause if you have US and USSR immunity for a Russian embassy, I guess you're in US? Logic... learn to use it.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 19:05:27 »

I now have the hill.

I probably got thrown in to jail for faking a bill, but my question is how did he find out :o.
Rip Mars & my waterslide will be missed :c

Wait, was my post removed?

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 19:09:28 »
Have you

I now have the hill.
Is the hill in africa? cause if you have US and USSR immunity for a Russian embassy, I guess you're in US? Logic... learn to use it.
The US is in africa bruh

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2016, 19:09:38 »
Have you

I now have the hill.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 19:11:27 by TheSupremeKing »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2016, 19:12:14 »
Yeah hey......... this is completely off topic. But I'm really scratching my head right now... So is rule 2 "Nothing is off Limits" do you mean there are no limits or is it that Nothing is off Limits... Like is Limits(you know limits, right? like the guy) unbeatable in this game or something or is he an Easy win? Thanks for the reply

Nothing is off limits, meaning that you can use any realistic means that you see fit.
Without limitation, So let's say you could hire 10 chuck norris' and it wouldn't matter.

However, you can't destroy the hill no matter what. so using too many explosives or too much explosive power would probably end up in the hill being destroyed.
Hope that somewhat clears it up. ^.^

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2016, 19:20:14 »
I clone Chuck Norris into 9 other copies of him, I then follow the 10 chuck norrises into battle, only one of them was enough to kill you and the other 9 were enough to make US and USSR willing to let me take over the embassy.

I now have the hill.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2016, 19:25:02 »
I report you to the relevant authorities about illegally cloning people . You are put in jail and placed permanently on a FBI watchlist banning you from medical practices. I return to my hill

I now have the hill :P

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2016, 08:36:18 »
I report you to the relevant authorities about illegally cloning people . You are put in jail and placed permanently on a FBI watchlist banning you from medical practices. I return to my hill

The one you put on FBI watchlist was a clone of me, you don't know this. I return to the hill with my pass and enter the base, I then take out my Rocket Launcher and aim for your head, I blow you up.

I make the actual base underground with one small house on the hill. (underground around the hill, so not destroying it)Whenever someone unauthorized comes near it, it sends out a team of drones with a good arsenal of guns, I then make sure that nothing such as Nuclear weapons etc. can harm the house by having missiles launch whenever something that can threaten the house comes anywhere near.

I now have the hill.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2016, 18:54:19 »

The one you put on FBI watchlist was a clone of me, you don't know this. I return to the hill with my pass and enter the base, I then take out my Rocket Launcher and aim for your head, I blow you up.

I make the actual base underground with one small house on the hill. (underground around the hill, so not destroying it)Whenever someone unauthorized comes near it, it sends out a team of drones with a good arsenal of guns, I then make sure that nothing such as Nuclear weapons etc. can harm the house by having missiles launch whenever something that can threaten the house comes anywhere near.

I now have the hill.
The FBI who put you on a watchlist were also clones of me - and you didn't know this either ;)

I send in Arnold Schwarzenegger covered in mud (we all know that makes him invisible to drones and predators) and he rips your house to pieces, and covers all entrances to your underground lair, including those for oxygen and pressure release. He also drops an incredibly stinky fart that will linger and spread throughout your base for eternity. I then rebuild a waterslide and invite a few friends over for a pool party, In honor of Nova finally becoming a mod.

I now have the hill

Offline popcornfrenzy

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • popcornfrenzy has no influence.
  • Power Of Mind!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Maindo Clan

• Organization: Heiwa

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2016, 02:42:30 »
I bribe the us military,russian millitary,british military,chinese military to have an agreement protocol to clean informal settlers (including you in the hill)
Then I build a house with iron walls and metal outlines and plants crops of carnivorous plants around the hill

I now have the hill.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:44:13 by popcornfrenzy »
  • Character Name: Saino Maindo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2016, 18:07:58 »
The ninja holding the gun gets angry and then jumps in and MLG 360 noscopes you
Keep it realistic please.

I build 9 identical looking hills surrounding 'The hill' and position snipers and an array of long distance combatants. They take out anyone who dares leave  the hill.
After several months everyone within 'The hill' dies of starvation.
I use an EMP. For everything that survives it, I use a high power magnet to draw in all your EMP-resistant metals and proceed to melt them within a specially designed furnace.
I burn the carniverous plants.

I then surround the base of all 10 hills with lava and build a 5km high Steel iron-nickel cage. The cage runs 2km deep underground and just about surrounds the 10 hills. Upon each hill is a greenhouse to provide oxygen and water is provided through collecting the rain that falls outside the cage.

The cage carries an electric charge of 1000 amps (bearing in mind it takes 0.1 to 0.2 amp to kill). And is equipped to be anit-EMP and coated with bulletproof plastic it orevent any magnets from working on the cage.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2016, 18:21:52 »
Do I have to go back to my Schwerer Gustav?

Positioning a barrage of Railroad cannons (Schwerer Gustav is an example), I utterly destroy the 9 copies of the hill (having previously owned it, I know the original's coordinates) and the electric cage. No, bulletproof plastic wouldn't stop an 80cm shell. I would then helicopter in, and using strategic thermite-based rounds, I kill anyone left who may still be in the hill.

Setting up a pulse-based super-long ranged EMP emmiter, I destroy any kind of technology not already inside the hill (and leave it on, in case anyone wants to use any kind of modern technology), and I deploy an array of Satellite based "god rod" launchers, and a personal army of 240 million SAS-level men, armed with whatever they are confident with, and replace the lava with magnetically contained anti-matter (it is a thing, just insanely expensive)