Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64480
Latest: valtrex 1000 mg price
New This Month: 8
New This Week: 25
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 77221
Total Topics: 22733
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1015
Total: 1027
Bogdannbw
medikaOi
Google (10)

Author Topic: SLO Filler Arc #1: Mars the Kidkage  (Read 24393 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Re: SLO Filler Arc #1: Mars the Kidkage
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2017, 00:32:23 »
I enjoy it :D awesome work merica

Offline Manuster

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2017, 01:24:05 »
I felt so pleased when Yokiro got punched. Nice job making this feel like Madara fighting the allied shinobi forces aka the noobs

this is exactly what is is lmaaaoooo

i just hope the taijutsu users open their gates

and the papers lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao i legit had to pause and laugh
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2017, 02:19:32 »
you know you're OP when it takes four kage along with other shinobis to land a single hit on you :P .
That was an intense fight.
Tbh I was expecting this to be a light hearted arc with food and fun... but this is far more amazing.
waiting for the other two!

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2017, 07:36:23 »
Episode 7: The Killers Have Become The Killed

Here's the song I listened to while writing this; I like it for fight scenes. Feel free to listen while you read. Might want to loop it if you're a slow reader.
Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HsVzdA8dk

Four white robes leaped out of the village, bursting across the hilly terrain. They ran incredibly quick; around a hundred km/h to start off with. The Kage picked up speed as they went, eventually reaching Vreg’s landing spot in just over a minute. Their enemy was ready for them. Kuro took a wild swing only to be ducked by Vreg. Kuria and Reminance followed up with a punch each. The enemy grabbed their fists as they hit, tossing the two Kage behind him. Hayame struck last, opening the earth underneath Vreg. It created a ravine a few hundred meters long. The Hokorikage grunted and yelled as he clapped his hands together. The ground began to close back up.

“Senpō: Chikyū no Shinseina Fūin!” (Sage Art: Divine Seal of the Earth) Thousands of letters and symbols formed on either slab of earth, threatening to finish the seal if the two sides touched. Unfortunately, it would not be so.

“Tsuihō Ten Kara.” (Expulsion From Heaven) Vreg's invisible force jutsu struck again, with himself as the epicenter. It destroyed the seal completely, throwing rocks every which way. A crater larger than the Hidden Hill was the eventual result, and he stood in the center. The Kage stared him down for awhile, waiting for him to make the next move.

Suddenly, he clapped his hands together. Nothing happened. Both sides waited awhile, until Vreg held his hands up to the sky. The scarce clouds above scattered as countless metal rods rained from above. They pierced every Earth Style jutsu Hayame attempted to raise to protect himself, they were unaffected by Kuria’s Wind Style deterrents and they were ruthlessly quick and sharp. It became a game of dodge the rain, however, Vreg wasn’t going to stand idle while they played.

He leaped into the air and grabbed a rod. His target was Kuria -- the youngest Kage and most likely the least experienced. He would still pose a challenge, but would fall quicker than the others. The boy danced around Vreg’s Magnet Style: Kinetic Bombardment Jutsu near the edge of the forest. Vreg charged, rod in hand. The first attack caught Kuria off guard, but still narrowly missed him. Another barrage of attacks came. Dodge. Duck. Jump. Twirl. The kid was quick on his feet; Wind Style certainly helped refine his movements. Vreg prepared for another strike now that Kuria was acclimated to avoiding both him and his jutsu; yet he stopped shortly before his target. Instead, he released another Expulsion From Heaven, throwing Kuria back several meters, into a falling rod. It pierced his thigh and stuck several feet into the ground. He would be unable to move.

The Kinetic Bombardment stopped shortly after; that was all he needed it for. The other three Kage were quick in their re-entry to combat, giving chase to Vreg as he ran alongside the forest. An overhead slam from Hayame came, followed by a massive swing from Kuro’s sword. Both attacks missed, dodged by their adversary milliseconds before landing. Reminance, however, imbued with lightning chakra, was as fast, if not faster than Vreg. He swung a nasty left hook, yet still barely missed, sizzling the flowing fabric of Vreg’s cloak with supercharged lightning chakra.

They continued accelerating as they sped through the countryside. Vreg, the leader of the pack, was reaching speeds upwards of 400 km/h. He was followed closely by Reminance, who had thrown several attacks, all of which missed. Kuro tailed the Kaminarikage, having to activate his chakra cloak to maintain speed. Hayame followed in the same fashion as Kuro, however, he was beginning to slow down. He simply wasn’t as fast as those young whippersnappers and his Sage Mode was beginning to wear off as well.

The group neared the ocean; their running had taken them across the entire territory controlled by the Hidden Hill. It was now or never for Hayame. He leaped forward with what energy he could muster.
“Senpō: Kongō Fūsa!” (Sage Art: Adamantine Sealing Chains.) Dozens of chains tipped with spikes rocketed towards Vreg. Just one hit would be enough to seal this guy for years, let alone trapping him in the entire barrier.

“Sunaton: Ōku Kokumotsu Shīru!” (Sand Style: Seal of Many Grains.) Fine sand rose from the ground behind Vreg, grabbing hold of the Adamantine Chains. It began to draw the chakra from the jutsu, sealing a small bit in each particle of sand. Hayame cut his jutsu short as Vreg’s seal began to absorb the chains that went to replace the old ones.

The gathered sand scattered to the wind -- Hayame wouldn’t ever get that chakra back unless he collected it piece by piece from the sand.

The chase continued as Vreg hit the water, Reminance and Kuro hot in pursuit.
“I don’t feel great without earth underneath my feet -- you two will do fine without me!” Hayame yelled after his fellow Kage as they chased on water. The defeated Hokorikage turned back and began the long walk to see if Kuria was alright.

Kuro, however, was just getting into his zone; being surrounded by water felt rejuvenating. A Water Snake Barrage flew towards the two Kage, who were now reaching speeds of 500 km/h. Reminance flipped over the incoming attack, Kuro dropped underneath the surface, maintaing his speed by propelling himself through the water with a simple jutsu pushed to the extreme. He popped up within a few seconds, sensing the threat had passed.

Suddenly, Vreg stopped and turned. The Kage flew right into his hands. He got a chokehold on both of them, slamming Reminance underwater and throwing Kuro into the air.

Trying to distance me from the water, eh? It certainly worked.
“Well. This is annoying.” He said, crossing his arms as he reached the peak of his flight, nearly a kilometer into the air. Then he saw it; Vreg leaped into a nearby storm cloud, harnessing the raw power contained within. A few seconds later, an eagle, composed of pure lightning, peaked its head outside the cloud. Kuro needed to do something fast; the thing looked to be around the size of the Hidden Hill’s arena.

The Yukikage bit his thumb, letting blood fly loose all around him.
“Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” (Summoning Jutsu.) A summoning circle the size of a house appeared in front of Kuro’s hand. After a cloud of smoke and a few seconds, Kuro held tightly to 13 ton killer whale. A ear-deafening screech came from the eagle before it launched towards Kuro. By the time of impact, he had seven irregularly large killer whales in between him and the jutsu. If I live through this, I’ll contract some blue whales. Those fuckers would be a much better meat shield.

Kuro clung tightly the the last killer whale as lightning blew past all around him, parted by this hastily prepared shield.

Five of the seven whales had disintegrated completely, the next got a bit crispy. Kuro had, luckily, escaped without harm. The whales unsummoned, and he hit the water a few seconds later.
“You’re one cruel guy.” Reminance was half submerged, his arms holding his upper half up out of water.
“And I’ll live to see another day because of it.” Kuro added, however, he wasn’t so sure of that himself. This opponent was many leagues ahead of anything Kuro had fought before. However, he did have an idea.
“Keep pushing him that way.” Kuro turned and point a bit to the right. Reminance couldn’t see anything distinguishable -- they stood in the middle of the ocean. He simply nodded in agreement and pulled himself out of the water.

The Kaminarikage stretched for a little bit, rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck and knuckles. Now the gloves come off. His chakra exploded into a vibrant cloak; intense enough to crack the mask he usually wore.

Kuro stumbled back. Now that’s a presence. He grinned and drew a sword.

So this is gonna be longer than expected. Maybe about 10 episodes total.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 18:36:56 by America »
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2017, 08:12:09 »
That was intense and the background music fit perfectly :D
More plox
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2017, 13:43:40 »
good work merica,it is awesome
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2017, 13:53:44 »
Ayy I loved this part, the fight is lit keep it up America my dude
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2017, 14:44:11 »
Very nice indeed, too bad that was the end of my character probably.

Maybe?

Probably. Maybe not.
That ravine jutsu was epic, thank you c:

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Manuster

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2017, 17:22:39 »
That ravine jutsu was epic, thank you c:

ikr, im shamelessly stealing it, name and everything

the fight made me wet

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2017, 17:46:32 »
where's my jostle? You think this is a joke 'Merca?

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2017, 18:26:16 »
where's my jostle? You think this is a joke 'Merca?

You don't jostle, you shidori so GTFO
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2017, 22:40:31 »
I really enjoy read this, can't wait to read more xd

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2017, 23:18:51 »

Episode 8: The Ocean Isn't That Wide

Reminance landed the first hit on Vreg since the battle had begun. A swift punch to the cheek shot him through the surface of the water. Vreg hadn’t expected such a shift in power; Reminance moved faster than any normal eyes could register. Luckily for him, Vreg’s eyes weren’t normal.

As he broke the surface, Vreg cleared the water from his eyes, only to get a taste of the Kaminarikage’s foot. Yet again he went flying.

Vreg stopped in mid-flight, straightening himself out.
“I see that you are finally ready to dance.” He gently floated down to the surface, barely causing a ripple as he landed. Reminance wasted no time on the attack, his fist was mere millimeters away from Vreg’s face before he disappeared. The Kaminarikage immediately jumped into the air; the right decision to make. The water where he stood exploded into the air after being hit by a smaller version of Vreg’s lightning eagle jutsu from earlier.

Reminance had narrowly dodged it, however, he was now immobile in the air. He turned to face where the jutsu had come from, only to receive a kick to the back. He flew forward several meters, only to be drawn back to Vreg -- most likely the counterpart to his Expulsion From Heaven. The Kaminarikage took an extra blow to the face with enough force to knock him out of the attracting jutsu.

Reminance hit the water with a splash that put all others to shame. He opened his eyes under the water, and looked around instead of swimming up to the surface. Why am I even fighting this? He asked himself. Out of necessity, I suppose.

Reminance broke the surface of the water just in front of Vreg, fist raised. Vreg caught his hand, spun and tossed him away. He sighed angrily as he flew head first through the air at top speeds. He’s starting to get on my damn nerves. The Kaminarikage’s jaw clenched. Suddenly, Vreg appeared above him, preparing a punch. Reminance’s anger flared. His arm shot up, grabbing Vreg by the neck and throwing him down to the water below.

“Raiton: Inabikari!” (Lightning Style: Lightning Beasts.)
“Raiton: Sakan'na ya!” (Lightning Style: Booming Arrows.)
“Raiton: Hontō Kaminari!” (Lightning Style: True Lightning.) Reminance had lost his temper, unleashing several jutsu in rapid succession. He landed shortly after, coming to a sliding halt. It was obvious that none of his attacks had connected when Vreg launched out of the water towards the Kaminarikage. He hit with such force, despite being blocked by Reminance, that it whipped the water behind him into a wave.

A bout of Taijutsu ensued, both sides hitting with such pressure as to disrupt the water around them. Waves crashed around and storm clouds began forming over head. As he blocked blows and threw punches, Reminance looked around for the Yukikage: he was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he is lying in wait in the direction I’m supposed to take Vreg. He ducked a roundhouse kick and returned a punch.
Reminance began the game they had played earlier; he ran straight past Vreg as fast as he could in the direction Kuro had pointed earlier. The Kaminarikage sped across the ocean. Vreg followed closely, threatening to catch up. Without having to worry about running into anything, Reminance was able to focus solely on the guy behind him. They ran for almost a minute without any interaction, Vreg just following patiently behind the Kaminarikage.

Kuro reached Yukigakure in thirteen and a half minutes; he had broke speeds he never knew possible. It depleted plenty of his chakra, but hopefully it would pay off.
“Lord Yukikage?” One shinobi reached out to him as he panted.
“Prepare…” Kuro drew in a big breath. “Sound the alarm. Prepare all divisions.” He stopped to breath again. “We’ve got an unfriendly visitor on the way.” The crowd gathered around him looked confused, but nevertheless scrambled away to prepare for battle.

The medical ninja brought him several food pills to speed up the restoration of his chakra. Within a few minutes, shouting was heard outside of the village walls. One shinobi approached Kuro.
“Lord Yukikage, two figures are out on the horizon.” Kuro nodded and got off the ground. So he did it. He wasn’t certain that the Kaminarikage would be able to bring Vreg here, but alas, the battle was in his hands now.

“Suiton: Usui Tatsumaki!” (Water Style: Rainwater Tornado.) Kuro slammed his palm on the surface of the water. He was mirrored by hundreds of Yukigakure shinobi, adding water or wind into the mix. The Kaminarikage will have to find his own way out of this. Collateral damage wasn’t his problem. The twister grew to be almost a hundred meters wide. Kuro signalled his troops to fall back -- the wind threatened to suck in anyone standing close enough. With a final clap of his hands, the Yukikage sent the tornado forward as it stirred up the ocean. If I can play it right, this jutsu won’t even be needed.

Reminance dodged a sweeping right hook from Vreg. He came to a halt as quickly as he could; there was no more time to run. The water around him was already affected by Kuro’s jutsu, which was several kilometers away still. Waves ten meters tall were breaking his line of sight on the enemy. Reminance ran away from where Vreg was last seen. Suddenly, he appeared. Vreg shot out from the nearest wave, sword drawn. Reminance didn’t have time to act; but that wouldn’t matter.

Kuro collided with Vreg, exploding into water on contact. Water clones. A rain of Yukikage clones slammed into Vreg, swords drawn. He suffered several shallow cuts. The ones he didn’t slice in flight got back up and continued their assault. Soon enough it became unmanageable. Dozens of Kuros pursued him as he jogged about, slicing and dodging.
“Tsuihō Ten Kara!” (Expulsion From Heaven.) The clones nearby dissipated as the sphere of force expanded.
The real Yukikage bided his time, waiting for the jutsu to end. Once it did, he propelled himself from the depths below, catching Vreg with a powerful slice upward as he broke the surface.

For a second, it seemed to work. His body completely split into two, his halved face held a look of disbelief that brought Kuro great pleasure to see.

With a poof of smoke, Vreg disappeared. Kuro stayed on guard, preparing for the real Vreg to attack from wherever he hid. It never came.

They were fighting a shadow clone the whole time.

There will probably be a follow up episode of the actual ceremony, which will be entirely comedic and lighthearted.

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Manuster

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2017, 23:32:45 »
oh my God

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder