Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Permanent Death

<< < (2/6) > >>

Delrind:
It should add some intense scenes into your game experience too.  :)

Amaterasu:
I think a perma death should only be allowed to characters who achieve something worth protecting. For instance, learning to wield a third nature. And something like that is only allowed once they  master the other two. But once they learn their third nature, a price should be put out on his head or a mission granted from the Kage to Anbu skill lvl shinobi. This way, once that person is able to weave two chakra natures (making them overpowered), they will have to be cautious when using it. So that even those they once called friend won't be temped to kill him to collect a huge reward. I think this would also allow for a better system for handing out keke genkai, so that it isn't random. Instead given to those who have earned it, and kept by those who master it. However, once permanently killed the keke genkai is handed to the Kage for reward. If kept that person, is now branded a rogue and the cycle continues. I think this can be done with more than chakra nature based justu, maybe even make room for ocular abilities.

America:

--- Quote from: Amaterasu on June 30, 2014, 12:11:07 ---I think a perma death should only be allowed to characters who achieve something worth protecting. For instance, learning to wield a third nature.

--- End quote ---

You would lose the special ability once you die once, because you would have to make a new character.

J-man:
well how about if you have a kekkei genkai and you die you "unlearn all your jutsus" except that one,I know its not like in real life but think of it like an reincarnation where the universe knows the ability is ment for you ;)

Mars:
this was my first post ever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version