Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64470
Latest: Interfaceqfn
New This Month: 339
New This Week: 15
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76930
Total Topics: 22446
Most Online Today: 1639
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1133
Total: 1145

Author Topic: Leader of the ANBU?  (Read 29887 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
Re: Leader of the ANBU?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 01:03:06 »
My thinking is that they should be at least Jounin level to join. There should be a limited number of slots. Villages can perform their own selection process to select ANBU members.

Nah, they shouldn't be at least jounin to join.

1. There could be some amazing and naturally talented chunin/genin that the Kage might want to recruit but he wouldn't be able to as their not jounin YET

2. Vreg said that people could stay genin forever if they wanted to, so the best player in the game could be a genin. Someone who wanted to be a ANBU would be forced to take the jounin test even if they would easily pass it.

I think the kage should be able to pick anyone no matter the rank, for their strength and/or their intelligence. There should just be a seperate ANBU test.

I think at least Chuunin, not for accuracy, but just because it'd be so much more difficult to separate good players from bad. Loads of people would just start the game and instantly try to join ANBU, making it ever harder for the villages. Though it's not my choice at the end of the day.

Oh, i was thinking that only the Kage and people he chooses would be able to recruit people. But yeah, if you can apply too then i agree you should be at least Chuunin.
I think Jonin i don't chuunin is a high enough rank.

It just depends how long it takes to get chuunin. To be honest, everyone that is going to remain in a village will likely become a chuunin. The only reason someone would stay a genin is if they weren't good enough to take the Chuunin exam, or if they became a rogue. This eliminates the idea that highly skilled genin should be able to become ANBU as they'd be able to simply take the chuunin exam and become and ANBU member. Rogue shinobi clearly wouldn't be able to become ANBU, as they are everything that the ANBU seeks to destroy.
correct your point is better. This is were hand selected shinobi come in.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 01:45:55 »
I wanted to chip in on this say that traditionally S-Rank Chuunin are allowed to become ANBU, that there is an ANBU captain, and then there are other branches of the ANBU such as ROOT. In addition the ANBU captain answers to the Kage and a ROOT equivalent may or may not be a semi-legitimate organization that barely answers to the Kage. ie. they are picked by the Kage, but they answer to an ANBU captain to answers to the Kage.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:59:39 by mordredeon »

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 02:26:24 »
Okay. Easy solution to what rank you should be before being able to apply for ANBU.
Simply put it to account age rather than character rank.
That way, if someone does choose the path of Eternal Genin, they have the chance to apply.
To make the ANBU even more exclusive, set this account age to 1 or 2 years.

Also, Kayleb, Danzo was not leader of the ANBU, he was leader of a group of selected ANBU he picked to be apart of "The Foundation" AKA "The Root." Some of his members were raised in this organisation but regardless, he was not leader of ANBU.
The Kage should be the one to select who joins ANBU and maybe the village council/elders if said Kage allows them that kind of power.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 02:39:40 »
Okay. Easy solution to what rank you should be before being able to apply for ANBU.
Simply put it to account age rather than character rank.
That way, if someone does choose the path of Eternal Genin, they have the chance to apply.
To make the ANBU even more exclusive, set this account age to 1 or 2 years.

Also, Kayleb, Danzo was not leader of the ANBU, he was leader of a group of selected ANBU he picked to be apart of "The Foundation" AKA "The Root." Some of his members were raised in this organisation but regardless, he was not leader of ANBU.
The Kage should be the one to select who joins ANBU and maybe the village council/elders if said Kage allows them that kind of power.
yup true the Anbu begins selected from kage or the elders of village like leebz say ^^
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 04:18:51 »
it is smart to only make the kage and council members pick, for some reason when you said account age I was going to say but kakashi became apart of anbu when he was just a child @Leebz but then I finally got what you meant. I personally just cant wait until I can become apart of the anbu and watch how everything unfolds.

• Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Devilthekiller

• Academy Student Poster
  • Devilthekiller has no influence.
  • fuck her right in the pussy
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Rōguhantā
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 13:23:15 »
As everyone says there might be tons of anbu in the game so there should be some requirements like you should be jonin or achieve a level  and do a secret mission hidden somewhere that takes you to Danzo(NPC).When you do the missions that Danzo gives you become a anbu.Also there must be an amount of anbu teams with a capacity and a leader who picks his own team.When the capacity is full they wont recruit anymore.The more missions you do for Danzo should make you a leader for an anbu team.
  • Character Name: Devil Himitsu
KAMI NO CHIKARA!

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 14:29:23 »
In my opinion I don't like the idea of having to apply to be in an ANBU, I feel like there should be like a list of all ninjas in a village, which shows their stats, feats etc. Only a a few of these ninjas with like true or high potential can be recruited as ANBU in a discrete manner by the kage/ANBU leader. We don't want just anyone that reach the requirements to just feel like they can apply, and just pass a few test, they must show they are worthy by in game. I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say lol.
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 14:35:59 »
In my opinion I don't like the idea of having to apply to be in an ANBU, I feel like there should be like a list of all ninjas in a village, which shows their stats, feats etc. Only a a few of these ninjas with like true or high potential can be recruited as ANBU in a discrete manner by the kage/ANBU leader. We don't want just anyone that reach the requirements to just feel like they can apply, and just pass a few test, they must show they are worthy by in game. I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say lol.

Exactly just high shinobi that truly have skill should be chosen by the kage themself.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 20:10:57 »
Look, to make this as real as possible, just have the Kage and/or Village elders pick the ANBUs ._. They should have a list of missions done by each member of the village, as Nas suggested, they can choose..... ANBU needs to be unique, not just anyone who completes a few quests.... It's the choice of whoever runs the village, so yeah... We're trying to make this game as real as is possible while still making sure it's fun
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Saiyahito

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Saiyahito has no influence.
  • Hidden Forest Shinobi
    • View Profile
    • ANBU
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: ANBU
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 16:46:57 »
Damm, I wish I will become an ANBU, this is my purpose of creating this char. Anyway there are a lot of villages , wars will come, organizations will rise and unbalance the power of the realm. I say let them enter the ANBU but not as a Chunin, but as a Jounin. I mean c'mon we see a lot of jounins that became ANBU like kakashi and itachi.
  • Character Name: Ookami Saiyahito

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 19:03:15 »
Damm, I wish I will become an ANBU, this is my purpose of creating this char. Anyway there are a lot of villages , wars will come, organizations will rise and unbalance the power of the realm. I say let them enter the ANBU but not as a Chunin, but as a Jounin. I mean c'mon we see a lot of jounins that became ANBU like kakashi and itachi.
And they got chosen.
They didnt just walk in and say: I want to join the ANBU!
I think being a JONIN should be the minimum requirement to even qualify for becoming an ANBU.
But maybe thats just me.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 19:40:23 »
Most anbu will probably be jonins, but it should not be limited to that.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline BobHuckle3rd

• Academy Student Poster
  • BobHuckle3rd has no influence.
  • It's called a waterfall becuz the water's fallin.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Uma
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 20:35:48 »
there should be anbu for sure. Never actually wanted to be in it, but it would be cool to have
  • Character Name: Sakashi Tsukegami
A shinobi's strength is not measured by how many ninja he/she kills, or how much jutsu he/she possesses. The strength of a shinobi is measured by how much ramen he/she can consume in one go.

-Sakashi Tsukegami: The Ramen-tails jinchuriki [of the Hidden Hill]

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 20:42:50 »
Most anbu will probably be jonins, but it should not be limited to that.
Oke true but the people who want to be ANBU must be experienced.

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 21:55:24 »
What if someone on purpose wants to be perma genin or chuunin or special jounin??? But they are actuallu stronger than all jounins? Ur points make no sense, Kage should pick a person, not looking at his rank, but at his power, Naruto is genin right? Isnt he stronger than most shinobi's? Jounins can basicly lick his shoes, its nonsense that only jounins can be ANBU, being a member of Anbu is determined by your talent and strenght, not by your rank, anyone can be jounin, but not everyone can be ANBU.
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun