Forum > Introduction

Introduction Template

<< < (3/7) > >>

halika:

--- Quote from: Vreg on October 12, 2013, 20:51:56 ---Seems like you were enjoying yourself...

--- End quote ---
Dude you dont know the half, lol. The military taught me a lot of life lessons, but it also taught me how to party lol.
Everywhere I go now i can turn a place out. After work I went to a birthday party last night, woke up this afternoon and seriously had to sit and figure out how the hell i ended up at home

Vreg:

--- Quote from: halika on October 12, 2013, 20:59:07 ---
--- Quote from: Vreg on October 12, 2013, 20:51:56 ---Seems like you were enjoying yourself...

--- End quote ---
Dude you dont know the half, lol. The military taught me a lot of life lessons, but it also taught me how to party lol.
Everywhere I go now i can turn a place out. After work I went to a birthday party last night, woke up this afternoon and seriously had to sit and figure out how the hell i ended up at home

--- End quote ---
Haha crazy shit

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: halika on October 12, 2013, 20:36:56 ---Closest Ive been to Hungary was Constanta, Romania.. And i fuckin loved it there. I guess they rarely see black people so they stereotyped the shit outta me, so I took advantage of it, lol. The exchange rate for USD was awesome at the time, so i took out a guap, dressed a lil gaudy, and traveled with at least 1 big person. They thought I was a rapper, lol... Everybody was taking my picture, girls everywhere, free drinks, free food, VIP treatment, strippers, lol the works.

Le sigh... I miss deployments..

--- End quote ---
OOOO, I'm glad that you enjoyed Romania. Mamaia is fuckin awesome :d

RennieRLR:
Hello Vreg :D

neffesh:
Welcome to Shinobi Life Online Vreg, i know you new =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version