Forum > Introduction

Introduction Template

<< < (2/7) > >>

halika:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 11, 2013, 23:21:33 ---Blow jobs wut???

--- End quote ---
Red Light District. Exactly.

--- Quote from: Vreg on October 11, 2013, 23:41:44 ---Haha can't go to Antwerp and not take a picture with that hand. I've been to the locations in those pictures so many times, but I'm not a fan of Antwerp or Belgium in general tbh.

--- End quote ---
*Shocked*, lol. I put in on my bucket list to fly back to Belgium for one more Belgian Waffle before I die... I know my kids arent gonna be happy that I wasted some of their inheritance money, but they'll get over it.

misi4444:
Come to Hungary Halika if you want to be shocked :D

halika:
Closest Ive been to Hungary was Constanta, Romania.. And i fuckin loved it there. I guess they rarely see black people so they stereotyped the shit outta me, so I took advantage of it, lol. The exchange rate for USD was awesome at the time, so i took out a guap, dressed a lil gaudy, and traveled with at least 1 big person. They thought I was a rapper, lol... Everybody was taking my picture, girls everywhere, free drinks, free food, VIP treatment, strippers, lol the works.

Le sigh... I miss deployments..

halika:
last post thought.. this is way too far off topic, lol.

Vreg:

--- Quote from: halika on October 12, 2013, 20:36:56 ---Closest Ive been to Hungary was Constanta, Romania.. And i fuckin loved it there. I guess they rarely see black people so they stereotyped the shit outta me, so I took advantage of it, lol. The exchange rate for USD was awesome at the time, so i took out a guap, dressed a lil gaudy, and traveled with at least 1 big person. They thought I was a rapper, lol... Everybody was taking my picture, girls everywhere, free drinks, free food, VIP treatment, strippers, lol the works.

Le sigh... I miss deployments..

--- End quote ---
Seems like you were enjoying yourself...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version