Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64478
Latest: agrohimqpe
New This Month: 347
New This Week: 23
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 77153
Total Topics: 22666
Most Online Today: 1451
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1305
Total: 1319
Allafjz
VjiupsKar
Veronamsu
Bogdanrqx
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: SLO Launcher  (Read 7159 times)

Offline Fayte

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Fayte has no influence.
  • Shinobi Origins Lead Dev
    • View Profile
    • Ayphix Entertainment LLC
Re: SLO Launcher
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 00:06:53 »
@Vreg he did indirectly insult SR but that doesn't bug me. I felt bad about what I said to you in the shoutbox I see that you've had renewed energy in SLO and I was excited for you. (And a few people who talk to me who want to play SLO but don't want to download firefox for it) So I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes a little bit, this wasn't an attack on you or SLO I'm sorry if you feel that way. But I was working on a piece of software for my web design studio and discovered it had the ability to Unity WebPlayer games, I figured something like this is something a little too trivial for your time (as I am full-time I did this on my personal time). And I figured since it works for a the people who already enjoyed it I might as well release it for everyone to enjoy. But I see I am unwelcome here and I can take a hint nor do I believe you are wrong in that assertion. I wanted only the best for SLO and it's community I'm not a designer and I know it looks terrible but I figured at the very least it was something decent for people to use. Anyway I will once again take my leave, sorry again if I made you feel like I was attacking you, it was not my intent.
  • Character Name: Fayte

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: SLO Launcher
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 04:08:59 »
Good day.

It has always been the desire of the members and the team to see results of this game everyday but the current circumstances at hand made it a bit difficult to provide everything all at once. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and the team is making sure to meet your needs through listening, reading and responding to your posts. However, this requires thorough assessment to separate trivial and essential ones.

THE PROBLEM
Now addressing the situation, this original post has created tension as we see it, yet we do not really know the real intention. In all fairness, Fayte really did a decent job and let's take it at face value, it's an effort to help the development. To elaborate Vreg's side, the actions (like tagging his name) may be interpreted as questioning either his ability to build the same launcher or his capacity to decide what's best for this game, nevertheless he deemed it wise to man up himself and face his own challenge, the Vreg way ;). Let's also face that Fayte's affiliation to SR makes it complicated enough to arouse comparisons.

THE TRUTH
Once again, thank you for your suggestions we promise to keep our line open, but like every organization the final decision belongs to the officers or in our case the developers and like every organization imperfection is ever present. The SLO body wishes to work exclusively and build its own identity and success with your help, of course. Getting engaged in other game development team is left to the members' choosing and discretion is strongly encouraged.

THE ACTION
I am personally locking this topic to prevent further inflammatory actions.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:51:36 by Cedie »
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*