Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 3
Stats
Total Posts: 77028
Total Topics: 22543
Most Online Today: 1182
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1055
Total: 1069
Vikitpy
Julicae
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (10)

Author Topic: Starting SLO. But Why Tho?  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Starting SLO. But Why Tho?
« on: February 15, 2016, 16:48:33 »
Ok....... So I have been reading about and going around FAQ and Private messaging people. So I heard you start off aas an Adult, ok can someone explain this tho?

((((All players will be given an equal start as an Academy Student and be forced, if they so choose to walk this path (see above paragraph), to climb the shinobi ranks as they progress and expand their skills. In mention of ranks, besides the basic shinobi ranking, SLO will have an advanced ELO-based rating system for every player which will effectively rate their skills in all the different aspects that make up being a shinobi. Once you first reach the Genin rank, you will start in a team with other new and inexperienced shinobi and be placed under the guidance of a Jonin ranked commander who will mature your comrades and yourself until you are ready to participate in Chunin exams. Additionally, the commander and comrades you are teamed with will all be real players like yourself.)))

So are we adults in the academy with adult teachers then in adult teams as adult genin and before that adult academy students and then adult chunin and adult jonin and we continue our path after that?

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: Starting SLO. But Why Tho?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 16:50:38 »
Ok....... So I have been reading about and going around FAQ and Private messaging people. So I heard you start off aas an Adult, ok can someone explain this tho?

((((All players will be given an equal start as an Academy Student and be forced, if they so choose to walk this path (see above paragraph), to climb the shinobi ranks as they progress and expand their skills. In mention of ranks, besides the basic shinobi ranking, SLO will have an advanced ELO-based rating system for every player which will effectively rate their skills in all the different aspects that make up being a shinobi. Once you first reach the Genin rank, you will start in a team with other new and inexperienced shinobi and be placed under the guidance of a Jonin ranked commander who will mature your comrades and yourself until you are ready to participate in Chunin exams. Additionally, the commander and comrades you are teamed with will all be real players like yourself.)))

So are we adults in the academy with adult teachers then in adult teams as adult genin and before that adult academy students and then adult chunin and adult jonin and we continue our path after that?

Because it will be to much work having kids teens and adults and BABIeS
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 16:52:05 »

Because it will be to much work having kids teens and adults and BABIeS

Hmmmm.... I need a Mod to answer cause I'm really scratching my head :P

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 17:13:32 »
Is there many mmos that allow players to start as children ? cause this question keeps coming up. Like is this a new and common thing in mmos now? Man have i been missing out :/
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 17:16:37 »
Is there many mmos that allow players to start as children ? cause this question keeps coming up. Like is this a new and common thing in mmos now? Man have i been missing out :/
In age of wushu you are free to play as a kid or adult. (i aint advertizing)

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 17:18:09 »

Yeah, a common thing I've been seeing and I have heard people talk about. Where your character grows up at a certain level or when obtaining certain exp or stats.

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 17:19:16 »

Yeah, a common thing I've been seeing and I have heard people talk about. Where your character grows up at a certain level or when obtaining certain exp or stats.
Ive never seen that

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 17:25:45 »
I have not seen it either. XD tho you can rp whatever age you want.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 17:27:14 »
I have not seen it either. XD tho you can rp whatever age you want.

I didn't mean the character XD..... I meant like summonings and stuff like that.... BUT VREG KNOWS BEST!!!

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 17:49:29 »
Oh you want to know
 the age of your summons?
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 18:01:52 »
Oh you want to know
 the age of your summons?

No No........ I meant....... Nevermind............ just lets go back to the main topic :P.......... XD

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 18:39:31 »

To answer it.. Yes we will forever be Adults.
Meaning

-Adult Genin till Adult Jonin

There will be no way to be a kid.
Only if you roleplay and decide to be someone's kid.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 18:41:46 »

Meaning

rogue adult.
kage adult
everything adult

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 18:48:38 »

Meaning

rogue adult.
kage adult
everything adult
since when u know all of that? xDD
wow man gj u changed in the past  few days right...u was making me laugh b4.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun