Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 774
Total: 782
Google (8)

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 39223 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
I now control the hill
« on: February 22, 2016, 11:26:26 »
Found this forum game on a different forum and thought it might've been a funny thing to do here as well.

the name of the game is: "I now control the hill"

The rules are:
-You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner. I.E., stealth/brute force/unconventional tactics/etc
-Nothing is off limits you may assume you have "helpers" to move large objects or otherwise co-ordinate or synchronize your actions but try to rely on yourself
-Don't destroy the hill please ( on a different forum it only took about 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with 50lb's of c4...damn combat engineers)
-Has to be somewhat realistic, so no sci-fi or fantasy stuff.
-End your post with I now have the hill

If mods feel like there should be another rule they can add it.

an example would be:

Spoiler: show
player 1:
I build the hill and am now sitting on top of it.

I now have the hill.

player 2:
I sat back and watched as the creator of the hill had finished his work and climbed to the top of his hill.
In the darkness of the night I surrounded the hill with high intensity lights. Wearing a welding mask I calmly walk up the hill to my newly blinded foe, booting him off the top of the hill.

I now have the hill.

I'll start.

After finishing building the hill, I build a house on top of it.
I am now on top of the hill laying down on the roof of the house looking at the stars.

I now have the hill.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:30:12 by Nova »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 11:36:19 »

I use my sniper rifle to snipe Nova, I hit him right in the head, I move in and modify the house, I re-build the house to be bigger and more secure. Titanium walls, thick, steel door for the entrance and a password required to enter.

I now have the hill
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 11:58:48 »
I use Jcryer to hack the house. Any security system within the house is activated and no one from inside the house can change the system's values. Shivraj is stuck inside his house while I am hanging inside the house's chimney for self protection. Shivraj is stuck in his own titanium coffin.

I now have the hill.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 12:26:52 »
I take out my drill, and set up a timed c4 explosion, I then drill my way out of there with half a minute left, and travel just out of the blast zone using my bike, I wait for it to blow up, killing Konohuro along with it, I then travel back to the hill and build a steel fortress, with unhackable security, and human security.

I now have the hill

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 12:34:25 »

I travel to the hill, dropping sleeping gas on several places on the hill making the human protection useless.
I then walk up the the iron walls and blow those up using well placed C4's.
I sneak up to Shivraj, and give him a swift bash on his head, knocking him out.
I then throw Shivraj off the hill.
I fix the walls, and add automated security guns & detection cameras to spot infiltrators and take them out.

I now have the hill.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 17:17:19 »
Using a Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster, I fire a single shell, entirely obliterating any remnants of nova, allowing me to simply walk up the hill and set up a small base. I sign a deal with an foreign enemy power, exchanging use of a forward air base for a regimental guard and full defense force, and I add my supercannon to the army's ability. I then employ Donkey Kong to throw barrels at anyone who can beat 800mm shells and an army :P

I now have the hill
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 17:28:04 by SirTroll »

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 20:14:36 »
I hire Rambo, make 9 clones of him and send them to the hill. The entire army is destroyed by only one Rambo while the others annihilate the Donkey Kong. No casualties. I simply move to the plain hill, on top of it, place 5 walls around me and I turn them into portals thus creating a portal box with me and the 10 Rambo inside. Everything that touches the walls will be automatically teleported in the outer space near a black hole that will start absorbing anything near it (including the teleported objects).

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 20:18:06 »
I hire Rambo, make 9 clones of him and send them to the hill. The entire army is destroyed by only one Rambo while the others annihilate the Donkey Kong. No casualties. I simply move to the plain hill, on top of it, place 5 walls around me and I turn them into portals thus creating a portal box with me and the 10 Rambo inside. Everything that touches the walls will be automatically teleported in the outer space near a black hole that will start absorbing anything near it (including the teleported objects).

-Has to be somewhat realistic, so no sci-fi or fantasy stuff.
-End your post with I now have the hill
pls kono

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 00:30:41 »
I use the powers of the US military to bomb the hill, ending the lives of all people, animals, plants, etc. within a 100 yard radius. I then ride up to the top of the hill on my ATV and set up a flag and grind on the flag. Then many young female ladies stroll up to my hill where I take them on the train to pound town :P

I now have the hill
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline dati

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • dati has no influence.
  • Concept Art
    • View Profile
    • dati arte
  • Clan: HottoKazan
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 05:00:03 »
I use the powers of the US military to bomb the hill, ending the lives of all people, animals, plants, etc. within a 100 yard radius. I then ride up to the top of the hill on my ATV and set up a flag and grind on the flag. Then many young female ladies stroll up to my hill where I take them on the train to pound town :P

I now have the hill

One of your ladies work for me and poisoned you during the process. You are now dead and I now have the hill
  • Character Name: jacktheripper

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 07:35:18 »
I use Jcryer to hack the house. Any security system within the house is activated and no one from inside the house can change the system's values. Shivraj is stuck inside his house while I am hanging inside the house's chimney for self protection. Shivraj is stuck in his own titanium coffin.

I now have the hill.

I feel used.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 07:55:42 »

I now have the hill

One of your ladies work for me and poisoned you during the process. You are now dead and I now have the hill

Using a thermonuclear bomb of aproximate yield over 9000 megatonnes, I destroy everything in the area, including dati. I then build a housing settlement on the mostly flat land surrounding and sell the houses to everyone in the thread. You all owe me £300,000 (irl ;))or sign a treaty of blood to never attack my hill, meaning
I now have the hill.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2016, 07:59:22 »
I don't buy the house, then I murder you in front of everyone brutally and I rip you apart using my bare hands, and then I feed you to my sharks.

I build a big building, and make it the base of the UN, if anyone attacks me now, the whole world will be after them.

I now have the hill

BTW 9000 megatonnes should be enough to blow the WHOLE planet up, so stay in the realistic realm k? or else I'll start going sci-fi on your ass, and you'll regret it. xP

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 14:21:22 »
Using a thermonuclear bomb of aproximate yield over 9000 megatonnes, I destroy everything in the area, including dati.

@SirTroll
Destroying everything in the area and thus also destroying the hill, so you destroyed the hill which was against the rules?

I'm fine if it gets somewhat competitive / taken serious, but don't go overboard and destroy the hill. ty.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 16:28:58 »
Using a thermonuclear bomb of aproximate yield over 9000 megatonnes, I destroy everything in the area, including dati.

@SirTroll
Destroying everything in the area and thus also destroying the hill, so you destroyed the hill which was against the rules?

I'm fine if it gets somewhat competitive / taken serious, but don't go overboard and destroy the hill. ty.
Ok, but can you destroy it and then rebuild it? e.g
I nuke the hill, destroying it and I then rebuild the hill
I now have the hill