Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64455
Latest: kelvinw021
New This Month: 324
New This Week: 85
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76583
Total Topics: 22129
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1067
Total: 1080

Author Topic: 2-3 suggestions  (Read 3974 times)

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UchihaTsukumi has no influence.
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Geass
2-3 suggestions
« on: November 06, 2016, 08:35:53 »
1)

Why is Naruto MMOARPG without EXAMS, for real? (I mean exams like events every week/2-3 week/mounth? Exam of genin - quest. It is good(bcz adult ppl in academy - funny and NOT RP), but chunin/jounin exam without 1v1 fight-test. (against REAL enemy) I want to say, that everybody will be Jounin/Chounin in 1 week from start of server.

My variant:

Example:

Chunin exam will be in EVERY village (important)  and every week/2 week/3 week/month (important, but you will decide peredicity of this exam)

before this - registration (board/NPC)

1.1. stage is writing test. With event master(EM) it will be like this:

O - true, X - false or exact answer.
5 questions(1 hard, 2 medium, 2 easy):

(Hard)EM: There appears to be ninja standing in a row in front of you, but one is clone. The ninja in the center has blue eyes and the ninja on the right has green eyes. The ninja on the left has a shadow, the ninja in the right has no shadow. True or false, the ninja on the right is not a clone.
PM to EM your answer -> EM will count all of answers(maybe excel, who knows) -> next question. After all questions: EM will decide prevent or dont this guy. (3 right answers - passed)

It may take more time, than someone wants(It's MMOARPG, so deal with it), but will reduce number of people in next stage.

1.2 is stage of team (3), find 2 guys wont be so hard (i tho) (can be skipped)

1.3. Main of this event - 1v1.

Start of this stage - everybody (who passed) comes to fighting arena. Random system, which will determine two people.
Fight rules ( from Naruto's world) (?)
After fighter EM (if he can) changes title of winner to chunin. Or excel (lul) -> this char is passed all exam -> send to GM or etc.

Negative sides:

1. Take a lot of time. (For me, it's normal)
2. 11 EM (Idk, maybe i need to re-think something)

Positive sides:

1. More RP, than your variant.
2. Compair own strenght with others.
3. The difference in ranks/titles/jobs. (Everybody will be shinobi without this event(screening) - it means no merchants/no Ramen sellers/travelers/merchant etc.)
4. Not boring.
5. Deserve your title.

3) 

Jounin exam will be in ONE of 11 village(important, because half of people will screening before coming in village), maybe exam can be in ~5 buildings (dont know about number of people).

Same as Chunin exam, but questions will be harder. You can improvise or accept suggestions from players, as u wish.

4) Cursed marks

Why not? Get well or die (Sasuke's example).

Cursed mark gives you power, but you will have problem with control of char, for example. (For real, if you lose totaly control - you will dead or near to dead)

If you're not from main house - obey or suffer/die.

You should reduce the list of Juinjitsu, but remove it whole - not gut.

PS: About exam - you should think about it, maybe not like me (excel, 5 building, 11 EM), but EXAMS MUST BE LIKE EVENT.

• Character Name: Geass Tsukumi
- large it. Free hentai!
What the fouk did you just foukin say about me, little kiddo-beatch-genin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my genjutsu.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: 2-3 suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 08:41:31 »

The game is in pre-alpha.

It's already planned, as well.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 08:43:53 »

The game is in pre-alpha.

It's already planned, as well.

I checked whole FAQ, exams = quests (You can take, when you have enough ELO.) Maybe i could understand something wrong, so i created this thread.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:52:38 by UchihaTsukumi »
- large it. Free hentai!
What the fouk did you just foukin say about me, little kiddo-beatch-genin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my genjutsu.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 09:06:41 »
If you've read the whole FAQ, you'd know that there won't be any 'cursemarks' or 'sharingan'.

Why is Naruto MMOARPG without EXAMS, for real? (I mean exams like events every week/2-3 week/mounth? Exam of genin - quest. It is good(bcz adult ppl in academy - funny and NOT RP), but chunin/jounin exam without 1v1 fight-test. (against REAL enemy) I want to say, that everybody will be Jounin/Chounin in 1 week from start of server.

It's because SLO is in Pre-Alpha, that's why there isn't.

When there is gonna be exams, there will be real players that will take the exam as well. Probably a process that takes hours. 3-5 Hours for an exam to end.

Nobody can be Jounin within 1 week from start of server.

I think the Chuunin exams should be done twice when 2 weeks have passed. while the Jounin exams should be done twice when 1 month has passed.

I don't want to see some player be a Jounin one week after SLO is out, only because he no-lifed the game.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 09:10:00 »
Pre-Alpha discussion aside, I like the idea of event based promotion exams. However, there are a few statements I'd like to make:

- First of all since the game is ELO based it needs to be a requirement . (or recommendation from peers). ELO requirements will stimulate practicing the game and not end up with genin skilled Jounin.

- Secondly, if the event is planned around the same time/day not everyone will be able to participate. Quests can be done by everyone though, regardless of time/day restrictions.
Even if you'd plan the events more broadly you would still end up with people not showing up etc.

- Finally, about Cursed Marks: This is too closely related to Naruto (same for sharingan/rinnegan and thus will not be in the game). However, forbidden and powerful jutsu will be in the game as collectable, limited scrolls. One of which may contain a similar effect to the Cursed Mark, but only time will tell.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:23 »
If you've read the whole FAQ, you'd know that there won't be any 'cursemarks' or 'sharingan'.

It's because SLO is in Pre-Alpha, that's why there isn't.

When there is gonna be exams, there will be real players that will take the exam as well. Probably a process that takes hours. 3-5 Hours for an exam to end.

Nobody can be Jounin within 1 week from start of server.

I think the Chuunin exams should be done twice when 2 weeks have passed. while the Jounin exams should be done twice when 1 month has passed.

I don't want to see some player be a Jounin one week after SLO is out, only because he no-lifed the game.

Re-check my post, please, i wrote about FULL REMOVE.

Sharingan - is for example, because some ppl dont know about DODJUTSU/Kekkei Genkai.

Pre-Alpha discussion aside, I like the idea of event based promotion exams. However, there are a few statements I'd like to make:

- First of all since the game is ELO based it needs to be a requirement . (or recommendation from peers). ELO requirements will stimulate practicing the game and not end up with genin skilled Jounin.

- Secondly, if the event is planned around the same time/day not everyone will be able to participate. Quests can be done by everyone though, regardless of time/day restrictions.
Even if you'd plan the events more broadly you would still end up with people not showing up etc.

- Finally, about Cursed Marks: This is too closely related to Naruto (same for sharingan/rinnegan and thus will not be in the game). However, forbidden and powerful jutsu will be in the game as collectable, limited scrolls. One of which may contain a similar effect to the Cursed Mark, but only time will tell.

1. Not bad idea.

2. Maybe it will work, but in chunin/jonin exam main part is fight 1v1. Or you want to remove this part? Not gut.

3. I read FAQ, for real, but ITT i tried to convince developers, but never mind, lul. It's not a big loss.

Oh, i have great idea. Check this:

1 part - writing test, you will get it by NPC (randomizer of questions/nvm) for 1-1,5 days(when you open it, it will end in 20 minutes) on Friday of every 2-4 weeks.

After this you will be passed to second part and you have weekend for finish this in fighting arena in your village against guys with same quest and part(idk how will it  be checked). Or certain enemy. (On Saturday from 6 PM to 9 PM) (On Wednesday from 12 PM to 3 PM)

2 part - fight 1v1
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:23:28 by Nova »
- large it. Free hentai!

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 11:26:01 »
@UchihaTsukumi refrain from double posting / triple posting.
If you'd like to answer multiple people you can do so in 1 single post, not in several.
If you'd like to add more information simply edit your previous statement unless there have been new comments of other people.

Offline UchihaTsukumi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nukenin <d rang
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 11:30:45 »
@UchihaTsukumi refrain from double posting / triple posting.
If you'd like to answer multiple people you can do so in 1 single post, not in several.
If you'd like to add more information simply edit your previous statement unless there have been new comments of other people.

I understood it.
- large it. Free hentai!