Forum > Drawings

SLO Art Challenge Finals : #4

<< < (2/3) > >>

gevanei:

--- Quote from: Nas on March 24, 2017, 17:00:23 ---You guys are monsters....amazing job guys 😍😍 *_* @CaioDarT @gevanei

--- End quote ---
Thanks Nas well you asked for the most op weapon so you got it Lmao @CaioDarT went hard with the abilities Lmao wipe out worlds I like it though

CaioDarT:

--- Quote from: gevanei on March 24, 2017, 19:00:04 ---
--- Quote from: Nas on March 24, 2017, 17:00:23 ---You guys are monsters....amazing job guys 😍😍 *_* @CaioDarT @gevanei

--- End quote ---
Thanks Nas well you asked for the most op weapon so you got it Lmao @CaioDarT went hard with the abilities Lmao wipe out worlds I like it though

--- End quote ---
My mind faults hahah. I had to abuse the weapon's lack of limits

StriderOtaku:

--- End quote ---
Sorry, if I shouldn't be commenting, here but I had to.
I completely agree with Nas. I want those two weapons. Sue me.

gevanei:

--- Quote from: StriderOtaku on March 25, 2017, 08:58:14 ---

--- End quote ---
Sorry, if I shouldn't be commenting, here but I had to.
I completely agree with Nas. I want those two weapons. Sue me.

--- End quote ---
lmao *sues strider*

Rapho:

Hey Kasuke! Feeling a bit tired of all that hours of training, yet no luck in pulling that Chidori off? Jealous of all the Thunder Shinobi that can effortlessly put lightning on their blades? Well, look no further! This right here is the Sagi (詐欺)! Covered in the latest Thunder's technology, this little beauty will help you effortlessly brighten up your katana and your mood! No need for training or lightning chakra, just plug the outlet in and you're good to go! Blind your enemies with this flamboyant piece of art and war for the limited offer of 2,500,000 Ryo! Get yours today!

Thanks to @DarthTyrael for helping me write that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version