Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 832
Total: 844

Author Topic: Something Clever :)  (Read 12410 times)

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Dasuke has no influence.
  • .:Dasuke:.
    • View Profile
Something Clever :)
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:38:19 »
    Hey :). I recently built my first PC with a decent graphics card so I just started playing PC games a while ago. I made a list of types of games I wanted to play and I knew that I wanted to discover a good Naruto game. I found Shinobi Life Online on YouTube. Honestly, it's the only Naruto game that looks good. Even the official games from the top gaming companies look awful and boring.  SLO is simple right now, but even in its current state it is way more fun, which says a lot about the potential of the game.
I've been playing it for a week now almost everyday.

Anyway, here's Vreg's  Introduction Template which I filled in:

Name: Dasuke (fictional). I made this name up years ago when I was like 11 years old. I used to play naruto games on Byond. I took Dark Sasuke and combined the two. lol. :D
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Nationality: American
Living in: USA
Born in: USA
Sports: I don't really play sports, although I was good at street hockey a few years back. lol.
Hobbies: Programming, reading random articles online, TV shows,surfing the web.
Goals in life: 1. I want to create something, anything, that's successful in a big way. 2. I want to create a lifestyle where I don't have to work for money if I don't want or have the choice to never work again or very little lol (this is going to take a lot of work).   
Languages: English and Spanish
Education: One year of college.

That's pretty much it, I think.   :P

Oh! Recommend me games for PC. Thanks.

Question: How did you choose your username?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:20:22 by Dasuke »

• Character Name: Dasuke

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, I have no problem going out the same way."

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Something Clever :)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 04:31:14 »
Welcome to SLO!! Please look in to the FAQ and search the forum for discussion your interested in. If you can't find somthing feel free to pm me or a moderator and we will try and find what your looking for.

On the life style comment above!! It dose not take a lot of work if you want full control  of your schedule just keep your bills low and drive for Lyft
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:51:24 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 15:22:00 »
aye welcome

the first few weeks will be teeming with excitement

the following months the excitement will fade but descend into love

give it a year or two and you'll be treating this like that one girl you flirted dearly with but never quite got to smash
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 16:08:44 »
@Manuster  Lol...I figured as much.  I was reading some of the posts in the forums and realized that there have been people here for around 2 years! Wtf. At least the game is on my radar now and I can just get a notification when they post a new update. What made me follow was not just the game, but also that this Naruto Game has the most recent update of any other. It's not dead yet like the others, hopefully. Which I am surprised about. I'm aware that most of the time these types of games from independent devs die out. For now, I'll play for the little fun that it gives me (like a mini game) and for the community. I'm not going to get my hopes up. It's nice to meet other people with the same amount of interest in Naruto even if it's once in a while. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.  I like the analogy that you used and how you compared it with being in a relationship. lol hahahaha :D

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, I have no problem going out the same way."

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 19:52:51 »
Welcome to SLO, Dasuke.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 05:25:27 »
Welcome to slo
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 16:39:30 »
@Manuster  Lol...I figured as much.  I was reading some of the posts in the forums and realized that there have been people here for around 2 years! Wtf. At least the game is on my radar now and I can just get a notification when they post a new update. What made me follow was not just the game, but also that this Naruto Game has the most recent update of any other. It's not dead yet like the others, hopefully. Which I am surprised about. I'm aware that most of the time these types of games from independent devs die out. For now, I'll play for the little fun that it gives me (like a mini game) and for the community. I'm not going to get my hopes up. It's nice to meet other people with the same amount of interest in Naruto even if it's once in a while. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.  I like the analogy that you used and how you compared it with being in a relationship. lol hahahaha :D

Pfftt 2 years

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

adithya is the probably the oldest active individual with misi444 a close second

not counting Lord Vreg ofc
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 16:45:49 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 19:45:09 »

Pfftt 2 years

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

adithya is the probably the oldest active individual with misi444 a close second

@Manuster   wow 5 years!! "you motherfuckas are crazy!" lol come on vreg why :(

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 23:59:46 »
Because this game has that kind of potential.

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 14:17:44 »
Because this game has that kind of potential.

ok. lol

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 10:21:30 »
Question: How did you choose your username?
It was all just a misundertanding (*sighs deeply)*
welcome to SLO Dasuke!
try to stay active... and good luck with your goals :)

Offline adithya

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 12:58:47 »

Pfftt 2 years

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft "active"

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 21:56:59 »

Pfftt 2 years

Hey @adithya ! lol what do you play these days?

Offline RennieRLR

• Pink Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • RennieRLR has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 22:58:05 »
Yeah. Welcome Dasuke. Try to keep that small spark alive for a long time rather than having a huge spark for a short amount of time. And yeah some of us been here way more than 2 years haha =)

Enjoy your time her ^^
  • Character Name: Yosano
The world will once find peace.

Offline adithya

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 23:08:37 »

Pfftt 2 years

Hey @adithya ! lol what do you play these days?

Not slo lol

Shadow of war, witcher 3 and skyrim. Paladins is nice too