Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76771
Total Topics: 22315
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1113
Total: 1127

Author Topic: The old versions for the donators  (Read 3557 times)

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
The old versions for the donators
« on: April 22, 2014, 13:03:20 »
Hi, I hv been wondering for a while now since ther has been an update for chunin or higher donators cant the old version supplied to the donators be available  to the public because some cant donate probs because we r too young and our parents think theres no point of donating so is there a way we non donators can hv the same exprience as donators cause the pre-alpha,on the site is cool but u cant even pan the camera so is there a the non donators could hv a similar exprence if not the same as donators. Thank you for reading. :)

• Character Name: takashi

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: The old versions for the donators
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 14:17:02 »
i think ur right, but at least the deathmatch version will be available end this year. Maybe even earlier if there were more people to join
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 14:48:49 »
Hi, I hv been wondering for a while now since ther has been an update for chunin or higher donators cant the old version supplied to the donators be available  to the public because some cant donate probs because we r too young and our parents think theres no point of donating so is there a way we non donators can hv the same exprience as donators cause the pre-alpha,on the site is cool but u cant even pan the camera so is there a the non donators could hv a similar exprence if not the same as donators. Thank you for reading. :)
Well I don't really see any point for that, it has no real gameplay yet, you'll most probably find yourself bored after 1 or 2 hours.
I've been in the stress test
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 15:48:25 »
Well I don't really see any point for that, it has no real gameplay yet, you'll most probably find yourself bored after 1 or 2 hours.
I've been in the stress test

I guess I understand where u r coming from but ppl who hvnt been in the stres test cold hb a different feeling from wat u hv a person part of the stress test

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 16:02:23 »
Those versions are too early and incomplete. They give off the wrong idea of what we are going for because of their incompleteness. That's why we try to keep them as exclusive as possible, and only giving donators of chunin (and higher) rank access to them does just that. As soon as we have a version that we think is close to what Shinobi Life Online should be like, everyone will get a release.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 17:05:26 by Vreg »
  • Character Name: Vuregu

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 16:36:33 »
oh ok thnx for clearing things out