Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76727
Total Topics: 22271
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1031
Total: 1043
Margaretkwx
Juliaafhm
Marinazxs
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Naruto chapter 677 :0  (Read 13245 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Naruto chapter 677 :0
« on: May 22, 2014, 14:33:23 »
IT has begun

So my guess from the Madara vs Hashirama topic where I claimed Kaguya'll take over as the final villain proved to be right.

What do you think of today's chapter? Yamato spiral zetsu huh? Do you think we'll get to see the dream world? Also anyone noticed how Tenten wasn't shown among the characters caught in the genjutsu, do you think she'll do something useful? And what about the edos, they don't seem to be affected by IT, do you think they'll play a role in defeating Madara? And Orochimaru caught in the genjutsu looks weird as hell lol. So many questions lol, this chapter didn't clear things up very well but it was a good chapter at least for me
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 14:39:01 by m4r1us »

Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto chapter 677 :0
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 19:28:36 »
Ohhhh fuck shit is getting real, and my boy Yamato is back!

It's such a strange coincidence, half way through the chapter after seeing lots of wood style I thought to myself 'Damn, where is Yamato' and then BOOM! He appears.

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 19:57:49 »
Madara is still the best.
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 21:05:35 »
IT has begun

So my guess from the Madara vs Hashirama topic where I claimed Kaguya'll take over as the final villain proved to be right.

What do you think of today's chapter? Yamato spiral zetsu huh? Do you think we'll get to see the dream world? Also anyone noticed how Tenten wasn't shown among the characters caught in the genjutsu, do you think she'll do something useful? And what about the edos, they don't seem to be affected by IT, do you think they'll play a role in defeating Madara? And Orochimaru caught in the genjutsu looks weird as hell lol. So many questions lol, this chapter didn't clear things up very well but it was a good chapter at least for me
Yeah didn't tenten talk about madara's weapons, or was that me just making stuff up in my mind. I think she will try to use them vs madara
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 21:10:42 »
IT has begun

Yeah didn't tenten talk about madara's weapons, or was that me just making stuff up in my mind. I think she will try to use them vs madara
Yeah she said she needs someone from the hidden cloud in order to understand how to use 'em.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 23:50:43 »
Ohhhh fuck shit is getting real, and my boy Yamato is back!

It's such a strange coincidence, half way through the chapter after seeing lots of wood style I thought to myself 'Damn, where is Yamato' and then BOOM! He appears.
Yamato's unlucky lol. He's finally freed and bam IT is cast. Some of my friends actually thought Yamato's evil now and he's fighting against the alliance lol. They didn't get spiral zetsu was controlling him.

Madara is still the best.
Kaguya and these 2 guys have a different opinion:

I really grew sick of this fanboying, please state why Madara's the best. I really hope he's being used by Kaguya just as he used Obito. Don't forget, it took Naruto and Sasuke about 3 panels to make Madara look like a bitch and make him run...

And does he have a thing for being cut in half? First Rock Lee and now Sasuke... he should be ashamed
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 23:52:40 by m4r1us »