Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76572
Total Topics: 22118
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1142
Total: 1153
Robbkk
EdithSoure
Google (9)

Author Topic: Learning a jutsu from practice.  (Read 9514 times)

Offline Master

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Master has no influence.
  • DiviAngel- To be in game name.
    • View Profile
Learning a jutsu from practice.
« on: September 26, 2014, 23:57:03 »
Its only a concept but we should make it possible, being able to learn a jutsu form doing a set amount of things then acquiring the skill. Example would be you have run for a extended period of time and have done a lot of parkour so lets say you learn the run on walls technique and while i'm discussing such topic, how about you have to learn how to run on water as well, so you can't travel to certain places until you have the proper jutsu to get there.

Meaning has power

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Learning a jutsu from practice.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 00:11:37 »
But you'd have to make a chain almost, first you'd have to practise chakra control, then practice pushing it to your feet and controlling it there, then finally you'd be able to run up a wall.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 13:25:36 »
leo has a point tht will be very long in addition it takes time to just acquire the full skills to master ur ninjutsu, but i understand where  master is coming from, to learn those basic things he listed a player should be given some sort of learning booklet;however, for ninjutsus or kenjutsu u should probs do a bit of training for the specialization so if u want to learn a jutsu like rasengan, because there is alot of rotation in the jutsu to learn it u would hv to acquire a scroll of some sort then when u r ready to learn it u will be given a task to keep a circle in the centre as much as u can ofc it will be challenging but the concept could be used like when capturing a dragon on dragon's prophet.
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 21:44:27 »
leo has a point tht will be very long in addition it takes time to just acquire the full skills to master ur ninjutsu, but i understand where  master is coming from, to learn those basic things he listed a player should be given some sort of learning booklet;however, for ninjutsus or kenjutsu u should probs do a bit of training for the specialization so if u want to learn a jutsu like rasengan, because there is alot of rotation in the jutsu to learn it u would hv to acquire a scroll of some sort then when u r ready to learn it u will be given a task to keep a circle in the centre as much as u can ofc it will be challenging but the concept could be used like when capturing a dragon on dragon's prophet.
Yeah going into more depth, those ideas seem pretty on point

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 16:27:34 »
I'm not sure where everyone will start at in the beginning of the game, whether you can already walk up objects or walk on water, you probably can't since players start out at Genin level.

However, the training system is as if it were real life. If you want to run faster, you run more which also builds stamina. Jump higher you have to jump more. If you want a jutsu to be more powerful, you have to use that jutsu. Etc. etc. etc. Anyways, this training system will most likely be part of the game.

Note: Not only will training a certain jutsu help it in game, but it will also enforce the hand-sign combo into your memory.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 16:48:22 »
I'm not sure where everyone will start at in the beginning of the game, whether you can already walk up objects or walk on water, you probably can't since players start out at Genin level.

However, the training system is as if it were real life. If you want to run faster, you run more which also builds stamina. Jump higher you have to jump more. If you want a jutsu to be more powerful, you have to use that jutsu. Etc. etc. etc. Anyways, this training system will most likely be part of the game.

Note: Not only will training a certain jutsu help it in game, but it will also enforce the hand-sign combo into your memory.
Pretty much that ^
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 21:59:37 »
genin know the basics of chakra control, so they should be able to walk on walls. and btw, u start as academy student if im not mistaking. and u should make it so, that if u dont run for a while, say 3-4 in-game days, ur stamina lowers again a little. just like real life, if u do 20 hrs training in 1 day and then do nothin more its much worse then 4 hrs a week.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • AncientScout7 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 19:41:46 »
genin know the basics of chakra control, so they should be able to walk on walls. and btw, u start as academy student if im not mistaking. and u should make it so, that if u dont run for a while, say 3-4 in-game days, ur stamina lowers again a little. just like real life, if u do 20 hrs training in 1 day and then do nothin more its much worse then 4 hrs a week.
I dont think that if you dont play your stamine should get lower,I know its realistic but lets say i go on a vacation or i cant play for a few weeks you think its fair that my stamina is genin level?it could go any way but i prefer not to get lower
  • Character Name: Ancient

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 21:13:27 »
I dont think that if you dont play your stamine should get lower,I know its realistic but lets say i go on a vacation or i cant play for a few weeks you think its fair that my stamina is genin level?it could go any way but i prefer not to get lower
I think if you're logged on and you don't run your stamina should go down.

Onto what Xendrus said a while ago, surely people will get macros to just automatically jump every 10 seconds increasing their jump height etc.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 10:45:26 »
^thats what i meant, i said if u dont run for a a while. im sorry it was unclear, but if u dont run while playing for a few in game days ur stamina should go down
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano