Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64057
Latest: trankhoa856325
New This Month: 4150
New This Week: 116
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73870
Total Topics: 20751
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 966
Total: 979
trankhoa856325
Antonioqnr
Davidcruix
nhuy5656
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Zeimatsu Clan (UPDATED OVERALL 3)  (Read 7820 times)

Offline Ragna

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ragna has no influence.
  • Raguna-kun
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Zeimatsu
Zeimatsu Clan (UPDATED OVERALL 3)
« on: June 15, 2017, 19:45:01 »

ZEIMATSU CLAN
 : Leader :
Oldest:Ragnarock
At the moment:Ragna Zeimatsu
Right Hand
Zatsume Zeimatsu

Affiliation : Inferunogakure

: Clan History :

Once upon a time there was a small village called Zem.There lived the clan known as Zeimatsu.It was between inferunogakure and kazangakure...it was a peaceful clan that supported the visitors and passengers.
One day a clan named Uchidan attacked the small clan but Zeimatsu couldn't revenge because they were too weak to battle them..The Uchidan Clan was attacking for a very long time until they did a very big mistake,they stole Zeimatsu's Clan Holly Honest Spark...From then,Zeimatsu Clan started fighting them to get it back since Grand Ragna,the strongest warrior of the Zeimatsu Clan who managed to make a very fiery speech and make the shinobis strong to defeat the Uchidan..Then the attacks to the Uchidan became more and MORE powerful that Zeimatsu succeeded to take the Holly Honest Spark back again..They celebrated with sake and wine but as they were celebrating Uchidan were sneaking into the Clan's little village...It was the time that Zeimatsu clan was for once good and strong,but not for a long,the Uchidan clan attacked from the back...All the clan got burned and there were children screaming for help...Some sinobis from inferunogakure and kazangakure were passing near and they heard all those screams...They came and saved as many people as they could...
The Zeimatsu Clan had been destroyed,but not completely..The children that were saved are living in inferunogakure,they are searching for power,they want revenge..And the payback will soon come...

Unique traits : They all have red hair and blue eyes and are very good at lighting chakra.One of the has awakened the HeWe
(more information --> https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=3355.msg57477#msg57477 )

Categories

-HAKARIGOTO SHIN - 謀臣 (translation from Japanese:Strategist) are 3-men squad's Leaders,only experienced and intelligent people can obtain  this category

-BUTAI - 部隊 (translation from Japanese:Troop) are shinobi that get ruled by a strategist,take anbu as an example,this category can be obtained by the person's own thoughts

-SEIJIKA - 政治家 (translation from Japanese::Politician) are diplomats that talk for the clan's politics,to obtain this category you have to be experienced and trustful

-GAIBU - 外部 (translation from Japanese:External) are shinobi from other villages,that doesn't mean that they are different,respect them

: Strengths :
They are good swordmen and they are also good at ninjutsu and taijutsu

: Weaknesses :
The only weakness they have it's their rage...It can help them,but it can kill them too

: Rival clans :
Uchidan

:Allied clans :
Kinshēdo , Sandāreisu

: Members :
Ryou Zeimatsu,Zatsume Zeimatsu,Raizo Zeimatsu,Nojin Zeimatsu,Rasen-Neos Zeimatsu,Giku Zeimatsu,Arigian Zeimatsu,Kutsuki Zeimatsu

: Rules :

-Respect to every member-
-Respect to every enemy-
-Respect to every ally-

: Discord :
PM me if you want to join :3

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:16:46 by Ragna »

Offline HiChikara

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HiChikara has no influence.
  • I'm going to be one of the top!! Believe it! :3
    • View Profile
  • Organization: HEIZUGAKURE
Re: Zeimatsu Clan
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 07:33:14 »
Looks Good. And good luck trying to hunt the Kage hunters :P.

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • goldustian has no influence.
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
    • [img]https://i.imgur.com/9RGzyWY.png[/img]
  • Clan: The Akuma clan
  • Organization: Shadows of the Haze
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 08:36:06 »
If your after the uchidan clan. Your picking a fight with my clan and organization. So watch your back.

Also good luck.

Offline Rapho

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 12:04:02 »
Good luck with your clan.
Use this logo if you want, it's higher quality and has a transparent background.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to have your clan's discord on the thread like that, but that's up to you.

Offline Ragna

• Genin Poster
  • Ragna has no influence.
  • Raguna-kun
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Zeimatsu
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 12:30:18 »
Oh thanks I needed a high quality logo  :D ;)

Offline Rapho

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 12:36:53 »
Oh thanks I needed a high quality logo  :D ;)
No problem. Use this code to resize it:

Code: [Select]
[img width=450]http://i.imgur.com/101in1w.png[/img]