Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64625
Latest: Rickyeveni
New This Month: 146
New This Week: 77
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 78238
Total Topics: 23519
Most Online Today: 1197
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1112
Total: 1122
Antoniowhs
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Sean's Suggestions  (Read 11254 times)

Offline Sean

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean has no influence.
  • U.S. Air Force
    • View Profile
Sean's Suggestions
« on: November 22, 2013, 17:40:01 »
1.) Roleplay features: There should be certain roleplay features for those who actually want to roleplay.

Example:   /me (text) would make an action text. /me picks up the ball would turn into a different colored text that says *Sean picks up the ball.

There should also be emotes/animations for things like Sitting, Sleeping, Meditating, social movements, eating, etc.

Without roleplay features the game would just be about deathmatching like NNK.

2.) Character Customization and Jutsu

It would be interesting if you created your own character instead of using an existing one from the series. This would allow you to be your own character. The staff could take control over iconic characters from the series and lead/give missions. This would be more immersive and make you feel as if you were actually in the Naruto universe talking to a character. It was also be a little repetitive if everyone of a certain style used the same 5 jutsu. In the final version of the game it would be nice to have more more jutsu for more variety. Maybe the more iconic jutsus could be earned by completing special requirements.

Just some ideas

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
Re: Sean's Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 19:22:24 »
I think 2 is already applicable, to my understanding there wont be any characters from Naruto in the game, only our OC's.

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 21:32:00 »
roleplay features are sure to be added later in the game , for they are simple and essential to many.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline Sean

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Sean has no influence.
  • U.S. Air Force
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 22:05:01 »
Cool. Glad rp is acknowledged here.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 23:06:14 »
roleplay features are sure to be added later in the game , for they are simple and essential to many.
I think 2 is already applicable, to my understanding there wont be any characters from Naruto in the game, only our OC's.
However, character customization is not going to be implemented any time soon, although it being one of the core principles of Shinobi Life Online. The game is too young and has more basic stuff that needs to get done first. We'll also need a good character modeler for this.

We want to have as many jutsu as possible in the game, but only a dozen masterable by a Shinobi Life Online shinobi. This all together, will leave a great diversity in individual players.

Those unessential emotions/animations will also depend on Shinobi Life Online's future resources. If resources are tight we won't waste them on making sitting animations, etc.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline vain

• Academy Student Poster
  • vain has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 03:51:06 »
Verg is right maybe some time later he can make that I mean it would be the best to finish all the basic.needs.of the game but I am not voiding the fact the character creation system MOST be a need in the game it is to many Naruto mmos with lil character creation u don't have to make it so detailed yet maybe just make the skin color,hair and hair color and clothing color that's it but as u said finish all the other stuff first

Offline Adreed

• Academy Student Poster
  • Adreed has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 15:48:07 »
You should download the crack version of the unity 4.3 pro

I think you don't have a choice.

If you agree I'll provide the webpage:

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 16:05:18 »
You should download the crack version of the unity 4.3 pro

I think you don't have a choice.

If you agree I'll provide the webpage:
Most cracked versions are unstable and have no support for mobile development, but right now we don't need Unity Pro anyway.
  • Character Name: Vuregu