Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64334
Latest: Boruwaki37
New This Month: 203
New This Week: 39
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75459
Total Topics: 21393
Most Online Today: 772
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 676
Total: 690
Igorxuc
Veronamsu
EdithSoure
Michaillbe
Veronadny
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (6)

Author Topic: A New Sage Mode???  (Read 5167 times)

Offline animeoveraddict

A New Sage Mode???
« on: April 05, 2017, 15:30:55 »
 There is a new kind of sage mode that should be introduced to SLO, and it is original to SLO if introduced. This sage mode, being created by Itomaru Raiu, will be known as Scorpion Sage. If you read Itomaru's backstory in his char sheet, it says that it is the whole reason he is called the "Scorpion of the Hidden Dust". Anyway, tell me if you think this idea is a good one. Thanks!!!

• Character Name: Kashyo Yamazaki
-Proud maker of the best ramen in the Morigakure

:D

Offline HiChikara

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HiChikara has no influence.
  • I'm going to be one of the top!! Believe it! :3
    • View Profile
  • Organization: HEIZUGAKURE
Re: A New Sage Mode???
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 15:51:34 »
I doubt that it would be possible as it's related to only you. Plus we don't know for sure how the "original/normal" sage mode would come to be in the game later.

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 17:17:06 »
Back in my sandy country, you be in your yard and decide to pick up a rock and these small yellow scorpion starts running towards your they're fast like a mouse. It's poison almost gureentees a quick death if you don't go to hospital really really fast. Infact never heard of somE surviving it. Rip few relatives.

Theyre actually seriously fast for something that small and dont't forget the poison and they vary in size some are 10 times smaller than the small one. So i propose this jutsu where you can summon a swarm of little ones that does a big amount of damage.

AnD it should be a desert thing only, seriously like they are so common I found about 6 in the last 10 years in my grandma's house

And IF it's ever in game i don't think it wiwil be accredited to you tho. Probably to some dead character

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 17:26:18 by HermitTheSage »
  • Character Name: Katugsuchi Yamazaki

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 18:36:52 »
I remember reading that intelligent animals won't be in game. So unless your suggestion is that a bite scratch or sting from a animal will grant the abuility to sence nature energy and some one else trains you to use it.. then sage mode and animals would have no connection.

Personally I think SLO sage mode should be a higher level chakra control granted to those who specialize in ninjutsu chakra control.

I would also like to see intelligent animals but that is firmly not going to happen.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 19:30:08 »
Back in my sandy country, you be in your yard and decide to pick up a rock and these small yellow scorpion starts running towards your they're fast like a mouse. It's poison almost gureentees a quick death if you don't go to hospital really really fast. Infact never heard of somE surviving it. Rip few relatives.

Theyre actually seriously fast for something that small and dont't forget the poison and they vary in size some are 10 times smaller than the small one. So i propose this jutsu where you can summon a swarm of little ones that does a big amount of damage.

AnD it should be a desert thing only, seriously like they are so common I found about 6 in the last 10 years in my grandma's house

And IF it's ever in game i don't think it wiwil be accredited to you tho. Probably to some dead character

jutsu suggestion thread m9

but yare, cmsurfer was right, NO intelligent animals so no toad/snake/scorpion/wolf/animal sage mode, just sage mode.

im not sure about summonings, it would be cool if the army of tiny scorpion jutsu was a summoning jutsu
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline AY0

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 21:24:50 »
What do you smoke '-' ?

Spoiler: show
Just Kidding Jutsu Thread and Dont Create Jutsu's You can Only Use Man Dafuq '-'

• Character Name: AYO

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 23:17:50 »
I remember reading that intelligent animals won't be in game. So unless your suggestion is that a bite scratch or sting from a animal will grant the abuility to sence nature energy and some one else trains you to use it.. then sage mode and animals would have no connection.

Personally I think SLO sage mode should be a higher level chakra control granted to those who specialize in ninjutsu chakra control.

I would also like to see intelligent animals but that is firmly not going to happen.

Whats intelligent about small scorpions im just telling animeaddict about what could be a possible sage jutsu
so i cant really post it on the jutsus suggestion forum cuz its depends on this scopian sage.

Plus i dont think theirs gonna be insect users with insect jutsus

Offline taigakun

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 08:49:27 »
Bruh new players always coming and hoping the ideas they sat at home and created will just randomly be implemented in the game to make their character/clan legendary. Like pls

cmon

be realistic and leave shit up to Vreg and the devs

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 01:28:06 »
Bruh new players always coming and hoping the ideas they sat at home and created will just randomly be implemented in the game to make their character/clan legendary. Like pls

cmon

be realistic and leave shit up to Vreg and the devs
bruh new players don't know what is realistic, they're new. they've probably been fantasizing about a naruto mmorpg for a long time. why kill it for them.

ain't no one stupid, boy.

at the pace slo is developing i don't think nobody is hoping for anything apart for something to actually play with motive.

and even if this gets a chance, it probably won't happen anytime soon or near a 7 year mark.

but there's no problem with adding to a cool idea.
unless you think there is.
then we must have a problem

cash me outside mate, r8 now
how bout dat

and yea
@animeoveraddict
you should of phrased it more like a cool idea/suggestion, remember in reality, there isn't really any reason why it "should be introduced" and accredit to you character, your not doing any heavy work, afterall
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:45:22 by HermitTheSage »

Offline animeoveraddict

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 14:51:41 »
@animeoveraddict
you should of phrased it more like a cool idea/suggestion, remember in reality, there isn't really any reason why it "should be introduced" and accredit to you character, your not doing any heavy work, afterall

Yeah, I agree. I'm not doing the heavy work, so you are completely right, but suggestions are always good, correct?
  • Character Name: Kashyo Yamazaki
-Proud maker of the best ramen in the Morigakure

:D