Forum > Shinobi Life Online Feedback

SLO 1.1.0.4 (Update) Thoughts and Opinions

(1/2) > >>

LethalDarkness4:
SLO 1.1.0.4 (Update) Thoughts and Opinions

My Opinions

1.1.0.4 has finally been released!!! First of all, I would like to say that this new update finally solves a major problem that SLO has had for awhile, that problem is obviously not having enough chakra meaning you're forced to play the waiting game in order to restore chakra very often in fights, making fights quite annoying because your chakra runs out too quickly. Now I am aware that as more Jutsus get put into the game the amount of chakra that a player has will probably change again but for now, because we have very few Jutsus, I believe this update provides players with a good amount of chakra.

So (tbh) even though this new update didn't include new features such as a village or Jutsu etc, this is definitely a huge improvement and for that, I have to give props to Vreg and the rest of the dev team. Another thing which I'm sure non-donators will be happy to hear is the fact that you are now also able to experience Kenjutsu for yourselves which is definitely a good thing.

Now unlike 1.1.0.2 where I had a lot of negatives, that I pointed out in the update, there really are no negatives about this update except for a massive name tag issue which is annoying and can take up a lot of the screen but apart from that all I have to say is, good job dev team. Also, it's good how updates have been coming out at a faster rate more recently which is also a plus.  ^^

Positives

+ 150% chakra increase
+ KJ for everyone ^^
+ Just one single client to download from (for both Donators and Non-Donators)

Negatives

- Name tag issue (I know VREG is aware of this and he intends to fix it ASAP)
- If the name tag is long enough due to this bug it can prevent you from seeing what you or anyone else has typed in the chatbox and if your message is visible well then it ends up like what I circled down below :'( Rip English

I would like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions on this new update once you have tested it out yourselves.
@Mars just shouting you out because I'm using your Kenjutsu thoughts and opinions layout for this :)

P.S @Toratsume Nyshn I love how you were able to create a new language within a few minutes of 1.1.0.4 being released

RyRy:
I've been sitting here for 5 mins thinking of something smart to say but I couldn't think of anything... nice

Toratsume Nyshn:

--- Quote from: LethalDarkness4 on April 24, 2017, 01:21:15 ---P.S @Toratsume Nyshn I love how you were able to create a new language within a few minutes of 1.1.0.4 being released

--- End quote ---

Hah... cuz I'm pro :3

Non-donators' note
Kenjutsu has been finally made availaible for us non-donator ranks, Yes its pretty basic atm, with the slash+dash thing. The chakra boost is truly a boon!
Now we can go for longer periods of close quarter/melee combat which will certainly help reducing the total duration of a duel and rids of the aforementioned annoyance.

Now 4 dah village! (HYPE!)
Spoiler: show
P.S The sexy ninja pose bug in Kj mode is.. umm... sexy :P
Haha.
And I suck at Kenjutsu... I suck at everything when I start off tho :3
WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS! git out! x3

takami:
maybe is only for me, but the chakra recharge is a bit slow... i think is cuz now chakra is 1500, so if the chakra recharge speed was 100% now we need 150%, but as i said early maybe is only for me rip xd
anyways yay updateeee :3

HiChikara:

--- Quote from: takami on April 24, 2017, 15:42:51 ---maybe is only for me, but the chakra recharge is a bit slow... i think is cuz now chakra is 1500, so if the chakra recharge speed was 100% now we need 150%, but as i said early maybe is only for me rip xd
anyways yay updateeee :3

--- End quote ---
I noticed this too...but not entirely sure though
Besides this, it's a cool update
more chakra = more Chidoris up da ass :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version