Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 73432
Total Topics: 20398
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 959
Total: 965
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (4)

Author Topic: Ken Nakai  (Read 24470 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Ken Nakai
« on: October 25, 2015, 18:22:28 »
THE 1ST HIDDEN SNOW KAGE

ROGUE

Name: Ken Nakai
Hair color: White
Eye color: Blue
Blood type: A
Primary chakra nature: Water Release
Hidden Village: Hidden Snow
Clan: Nakai
Good or evil at heart?:Evil
Specialization: Kenjutsu

Description of the character's personality: Psychotic,phlegmatic,childish but smart in combat and he is mostly chill.

Techniques//Jutsus

-Name: Water Clone Jutsu
-Name: Summoning Jutsu
Type: Shark
-Name:Hidden Mist Jutsu
Description: A mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it.
-Name:Water Style: Water Shark Jutsu
Description: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark, and thrusts their hand forward sending it towards the opponent. The shark moves at high-speeds and creates a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed.
-Name:Water Style: Tsunami
Description: This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.
-Name:Water Style:Water Shockwave
Description: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used.
-Name:Water Style:Multiple Sharks Jutsu
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. These sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.
-Name:Water Style:Water Gun
Description:The user mimics a fire gun with his hand and compresses a drop of water in their index finger, firing it with tremendous force and speed similar to a gunshot.

Description of the character's history: SOON TO COME

Thank you @RaphoZentel for re-making my OC! :D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:40:42 by Ken »

Offline Konohuro

Re: Ken Kirishima
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 18:43:26 »
I like it.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 18:45:30 »
Thank you very much.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:25:12 »
woah, child of a Kirishima AND Himitsu member... must say... nice idea, but, I think you should ask @Leebz if he has any problem with this, not likely, but just to be sure :).
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 08:55:42 »
woah, child of a Kirishima AND Himitsu member... must say... nice idea, but, I think you should ask @Leebz if he has any problem with this, not likely, but just to be sure :).
Forbidden love child kek.
Honestly, I do find this a little hard to accept. I don't mind the person being of two clans if the child isn't in my clan and I only say that because Himitsu is so secretive and would never accept someone from the outside so carelessly.. Especially as Kirishima and Himitsu have bad blood.

The only way I see this really working out is the mother, Asami went rogue from the clan, disobeying all orders to be with Daichi from the Kirishima but even then, if she did, the Himitsu would of sent a few high level family members after her to bring her back or kill her. Failing the high level ninja we have we would of hired a rogue organisation to do it for us or with us.

I think you need to go more in depth with this to make it work as you have picked two clans that would never really accept one another in their clan therefore it would be some Romeo & Juliet forbidden love type of thing and we all know how that ended.

I am very flattered you included Himitsu in your family tree but either go a little more in depth or change it. :P
All in all, awesome character. :3
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 11:06:35 »
ooooh, does that mean I can expect some future alliances with Himitsu to hunt a rogue family member or naw? x3 @Leebz

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 11:16:42 »
Forbidden love child kek.
Honestly, I do find this a little hard to accept. I don't mind the person being of two clans if the child isn't in my clan and I only say that because Himitsu is so secretive and would never accept someone from the outside so carelessly.. Especially as Kirishima and Himitsu have bad blood.

The only way I see this really working out is the mother, Asami went rogue from the clan, disobeying all orders to be with Daichi from the Kirishima but even then, if she did, the Himitsu would of sent a few high level family members after her to bring her back or kill her. Failing the high level ninja we have we would of hired a rogue organisation to do it for us or with us.

I think you need to go more in depth with this to make it work as you have picked two clans that would never really accept one another in their clan therefore it would be some Romeo & Juliet forbidden love type of thing and we all know how that ended.

I am very flattered you included Himitsu in your family tree but either go a little more in depth or change it. :P
All in all, awesome character. :3

Oh, sorry for not asking you for permission to use Himitsu in my character history, but if it doesn't make a problem i will change it a little bit. I have some ideas that might work.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 12:19:16 »
ooooh, does that mean I can expect some future alliances with Himitsu to hunt a rogue family member or naw? x3 @Leebz

No.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 13:24:04 »
It will most likely be from a rogue hunting organisation like Roguhunta XD
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 14:51:04 »
Shivraj will be my most favorite Rogue ^^
xD also on-topic i like the twist of Himitsu and Kirishima in here. (Even though you didn't ask permission)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 15:02:47 »
Nice character design and history, and you've made the Kirishima and Himitsu thing work. I'm glad you read up on things and didn't say you had a KG or anything.

To make it better i suggest re-sizing the character, maybe? Also, using paragraphs instead of one wall of text.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 17:55:25 »
xD also on-topic i like the twist of Himitsu and Kirishima in here. (Even though you didn't ask permission)

Yeah.... sorry about that. Won't happen again.

Nice character design and history, and you've made the Kirishima and Himitsu thing work. I'm glad you read up on things and didn't say you had a KG or anything.

To make it better i suggest re-sizing the character, maybe? Also, using paragraphs instead of one wall of text.

Thanks and ill fix that as soon as i can :D

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 19:47:43 »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 19:51:21 by TheSupremeKing »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 04:20:49 »

No.
Was just joking xD

It will most likely be from a rogue hunting organisation like Roguhunta XD
Awww, no love for us rogues? ;3;

and you'll be my most favorite rogue hunter <3

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2015, 03:02:33 »
Ooo forbidden love :3