Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63878
Latest: Marinamog
New This Month: 3971
New This Week: 33
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73447
Total Topics: 20412
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 740
Google (3)

Author Topic: Onmitsukidō  (Read 18596 times)

Offline Konohuro

Onmitsukidō
« on: June 24, 2016, 15:44:18 »

Organization name: Onmitsukido (隠密輝度 “Covert Brightness”)

Organization Logo:

Founder: Secret

Leader: Secret

Contact person: Konohuro

Affiliation: Independent

Allies: The ones that pay.

Enemies: N/A

History: Unknown

Purpose/Goals: This organization is formed of secret spies, assassins. Those that want to conclude a contract with us will speak with the contact person. They pay, we get the job done. We have no allies; we are not related to any side bad or good. Those who pay more, benefit of our services, be them rogues, villagers, missing-nins or Kage.

Unique features: No unique features. We can be anywhere, anytime, next to you or behind you.

Rankings: By completing missions you will be considered more reliable, this means you will be appointed for missions more frequently, this means you will get more money. No member will know the identity of his leader nor the identity of other members. They only have to complete their task by any means.

Legion One
The Crows

These are the ones that track people, watch them and gain information about their location without being seen. Usually members of Onmitsukidō are assigned to this legion if they are inexperienced or inefficient, as the missions assigned to this legion don’t present a high level of risk or danger. Newcomers must complete several missions in this legion before advancing to other legions.

Legion Two
The Shadows

These are the members who blend into the shadow, become the shadow; the shadow of their target. They go wherever their target goes, hear whatever their target hears and see whatever their target sees, until the required intel is revealed to them.

Legion Three
The Chains

The chains are sent to capture their targets. Ordinary shinobi may become at times part of The Chains without realizing it. As this task often requires more men to be completed, the official members of Onmitsukidō may use the help of their friends to complete the mission, without revealing their affiliation to Onmitsukidō. Only the trustworthy members will make into Legion Three.

Legion Four
The Wraiths

The members of the fourth legion are not afraid to see the red within their targets spilled out. They get their job done, leaving no trace, no proof, no smell of their presence. They only bring death and then erase it.

Legion Five
The Boogeymen

They are expert interrogators. When Onmitsukidō needs information from a prisoner, Legion Five comes into action.

The left hand of God: The most valuable and the most dedicated member of the organization will become the elite member of Onmitsukidō. He will receive a salary and will be included in the Leadership system. He will also get access to the organization secret information like members list.

A member can be part of more legions.

Members: Secret

Rules:
If you reveal that you are part of the organization, no matter where or how (on forum, in game or any other means) you will be kicked from the organization.

ALL members must follow The Procedure. Anyone that acts against it will suffer the consequences.
The Procedure: “I receive the task. I know the price and the target. I can refuse the mission; after accepting it there is no way back but death. I don’t question the contact person about who is the leader, who asked for the information, who pays. I do my job without leaving any trace. If I get discovered during the mission, I will be exiled from the organization. If I reveal my identity and information about my missions- even after being exiled- I die. After completing my job, I write a report that I give to the contact person. In 24 hours I will receive my full payment. If I receive message from the contact person that the payer refused to pay, I can ask information about his identity and I have the permission to kill him.  After receiving the payment I forget all the intel I gathered. I take my money and I don’t ask any question. I am dismissed. ”

Application form: If you want to apply for Onmitsukido, PM Konohuro.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 15:09:25 by Konohuro »

Offline Konohuro

Re: Onmitsukidō
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 16:06:40 »
Note: This organization has no connection to the former Onmitsukidō, therefore all the members of the first Onmitsukidō are no more part of it and they may re-apply to this new organization.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 16:53:32 »
A secretive organisation. Very nice
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 17:28:18 by taigakun »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 17:18:19 »
Best of luck to the leader of the organisation, good luck being the contact person Konohuro.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 17:56:50 »
No member will know the identity of his leader nor the identity of other members.

This could impact the whole Organization System. :3
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 17:57:48 »
Good Luck with the org :D

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 18:08:01 »
No member will know the identity of his leader nor the identity of other members.

This could impact the whole Organization System. :3

This is the Organization System.

And thank you all.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 19:14:55 »
Good Luck with the org (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Psykho

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Psykho has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta                                                   Godai Temple
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 19:47:34 »
Well... a rightfully "ninja" organization. Good luck.
  • Character Name: Psykho Tsukegami

Offline Manuster

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 22:26:22 »
Ayyeee! This is exactly like @misi4444's organisation >.>

good luck tho
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 10:11:15 »
Actually, Onmitsukidō is older that Gure Ryoken. But I decided to start it over with a slightly changed system and area of activity. And Gure's goal is to protect those that can't protect themselves in exchange for their money. They are collectors.

Thank you though.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:33:23 by Konohuro »

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 10:35:23 »
They are collectors

and keep thinking that way :D

Good luck, and you better not interfering my business :D
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 10:53:02 »
They are collectors

and keep thinking that way :D

Good luck, and you better not interfering my business :D

This is what your thread says. If you do other hidden things, as a mafia, it's your problem. We, as an organization, don't care. If our client wants us to do something against your organization, and if he pays well enough, we will do so. We have no goals as an organization so we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 17:38:44 »
Goodluck with the Organization @Konohuro
  • Character Name: Reminance