Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63876
Latest: Trealddounc
New This Month: 3969
New This Week: 31
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 73443
Total Topics: 20408
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 802
Total: 810
Trealddounc
MichealAbram
LucilleJem
qcj12812
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (2)

Author Topic: To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SLO updates...  (Read 5278 times)

Offline Alanok

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Alanok has no influence.
  • I'm not new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SLO updates. The development is nonexistent, and without a solid grasp of theoretical programming most of the updates will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Vreg's hedonistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Half Life 3, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these updates, to realise that they're not just nonexistent- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the development rate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Vreg's existential catchphrase "Soon™," which itself is a cryptic reference to Redcliffe N. Salaman epic The History and Social Influence of the Potato. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Nova's genius moderation skill unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  :D

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 1.0.9.5 Christmas Patch tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Kage Donators' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid  8)

• Character Name: Osoreito

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Sarcasm is fun!!

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
As much as I had a laugh reading it, I probably shouldn't be endorsing copypasta's on the forum.

Offline adithya

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SLO updates. The development is nonexistent, and without a solid grasp of theoretical programming most of the updates will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Vreg's hedonistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Half Life 3, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these updates, to realise that they're not just nonexistent- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the development rate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Vreg's existential catchphrase "Soon™," which itself is a cryptic reference to Redcliffe N. Salaman epic The History and Social Influence of the Potato. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Nova's genius moderation skill unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  :D

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 1.0.9.5 Christmas Patch tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Kage Donators' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid  8)

Genius

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
At least someone gets it, but seriously we are getting some updates soon.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Rasull

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rasull has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
    • datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
  • Clan: CharlesInjus
  • Organization: google
Please share the update as soon as possible.
  • Character Name: datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!