Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76969
Total Topics: 22484
Most Online Today: 920
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 872
Total: 885
Ivannhg
best tadalafil prices
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 79542 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2015, 17:52:27 »
Chapter 19
[Hidden Forest, Park]
8:40PM, Day 7
Mika

Mika was walking through the park with her husband, Onimaro, with the day free.
After all that happened recently, Mika had wanted to calm her husband down from his worry, anger and guilt that he carried for not being able to help Arashi that fateful night.

"Honey, I have packed us a lunch to eat here. Come help me lay the blanket down." She spoke with a soft tone, so not to disturb Onimaro in his deep thought.
Onimaro smiled for the first time in the longest time as he saw his wife standing before him, looking as beautiful as ever with the sun hitting her face.
He nodded and began to lay the blanket down for them to rest on.
"I'm sorry that the last few days have been rough for us, with the family in such danger I know I have been preoccupied lately and I apologise for that." He spoke with sorrow in his voice for his actions.
Mika smiled and held his hands. "I understand it was something you had to do, my love. I promise you have not upset me in the slightest."

Mika began to pull the food from the basket and lay it out as a spread.
On the blanket laid some of Onimaro's favourite dishes. From Barbeque Pork Buns to Mika's secret recipe of Duck Ramen.
"Thank you, Mika. This all looks so delicious." Onimaro smiled hugely at his wife, kissing her hand.
"Dig in, before it gets cold." She spoke with delight that she made her husband happy after such sorrow.

The scenery was perfect, with blossom trees surrounding the nearby area and wildlife everywhere, surrounding them with the sounds of nature. The grass was freshly cut and there was a perfect view of the sun between the trees, shining on the nearby water feature that made the sounds of running water lightly hitting each platform before finally resting in the patch below.

Whilst the two finished their meals, they watched the sun set before them.
"Today has been perfect and I have you to thank, Mika.." Onimaro began to explain and Mika turned to look at him.
".. I honestly don't know where I would be without you, you have helped me through so much and even now, in a dark time, you have managed to make me smile again." He began to shake his head.
"I guess what I am trying to say is-" Before Onimaro could finish, Mika kissed him, letting him know that it was okay and he had no need to thank her for loving him as she did that on her own free willingly.

Before it got dark, the two packed up their plates and rolled up their blanket to head home as the children would be back from their school day and they both knew that they'd have questions if they were late home. Sometimes it felt as if they were the children and Kazuki and Kurai were the parents which led to the two questioning who would be the mom.
After much thought they decided it would probably not be a good idea to say but laughed about it the rest of the way home where they were just in time to make their children dinner before they arrived home safe and sound.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2015, 19:37:05 »
lol...romance chapter huh, nice (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2015, 10:54:06 »
"Sometimes it felt as if they were the children and Kazuki and Kurai were the parents which led to the two questioning who would be the mom." xD nice little chapter there :3.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2015, 00:02:14 »
Chapter 20
[Hidden Inferno, Peak]
8:35PM, Day 7
Arashi

Kamiko's eyes were wide in shock and fear as she saw the volcano erupt and a fire-like creature emerge from the crater, roaring with the up most bass that caused the ground itself vibrate.
"T-t-the.." She began to stutter and Kairo finished her sentence with ease. "Fire Demon Akuma."

Everyone stared in disbelief. They heard that the Hidden Inferno had control of this legendary beast but it was all whispers and rumors yet here was Konohuro, having the ability to summon it before their eyes. The amount of chakra must be intense to summon it and he did it on his own.

"Guys! Run for the hills! Get out of here! I will distract it with my water jutsus!" Arashi yelled to the group running at it with his water dragon jutsu.
"If you think we are leaving you, you're crazy! This isn't even your mission, Arashi!" Kamiko yelled back whilst trying to hold back the tears wanting to break free. "Why do you feel the need to sacrifice yourself all the time!" she continued to yell at Arashi as he fought vigorously.
"Because I love you, Kamiko.." He muttered to himself  "..Just go! You know this is for the best! I will be fine dammit!"

Just like that, Kamiko was dragged by the arm and pulled away, not by choice. "Sorry, Kamiko." Satomi jabbed her, knocking her unconscious and begun to carry her. "Kenshin, carry Zakari. We need to leave now!" She yelled at her brother to which he acted quickly, knowing time was short to save as many lives as possible. He knew they had to report this back to the Kage.

Raishi yelled to Arashi before leaving "You come back alive, you hear me!" but had no response as Arashi fought hard.
The group turned around and headed back to the Hidden Forest to report what they have seen and what happened. It was clear to everyone now that this was going to end up more than Kirishima against Himitsu, this was going to be a ninja war of several villages and this information wavered the outcome.

Kairo saw the group and took a step to make chase but Arashi blocked his path. "Wasn't it you who said to keep my eyes on the enemy ahead?" Arashi spoke with a calm tone in his voice and a cheeky confident grin.
"Bastard!" Kairo charged at him whilst Akuma roared with rage.

Arashi narrowly dodged Kairo, realising he was running out of chakra and was not at full fighting potential anyway with battle wounds he was recovering from. He couldn't drag this out but he couldn't give up now, not with his friends still in the danger zone. He had to think tactically. He could lead them away but they would catch on quickly. His best option was to stand and fight but could he really hold out long enough? Was this going to be the end of his story? Was this his destiny?

Arashi got a second wind to fight twice as hard. He thought to himself on how he had Kamiko to protect, he couldn't die now, not yet.
"Water Illusion!" Arashi yelled, casting a jutsu making waves of water surrounded the nearby area.
"Genjutsu?" Konohuro asked confused.
"This is no genjutsu.." Arashi replied with a slight laugh. "..This is very much real."

The walls started to come in closer and closer, until an arena was formed.
"This will be our final battle ground. One side will win, the other will die." Arashi explained firmly.
"Are you ready to die for your village?" He continued to ask. "Because I have someone who needs me home."

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2015, 08:31:40 »

this chapter is OP 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 18:02:10 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2015, 12:17:29 »
Holy shi-... I am literally crying tears of joy reading this chapter, YOU BETTER COME BACK ALIVE BLOB! ELSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU U^U!
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2015, 15:49:54 »
(T^T) I'm in love with this chapther.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2015, 16:12:11 »
Didn't realise I was in love XD I love reading these!!!
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2015, 22:32:51 »
This chapter was really great.
You could see the emotions if you know what i mean.
Im really looking forward to the next one!
However Bloberfish fighting them off alone???
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2015, 22:45:48 »
This chapter was really great.
You could see the emotions if you know what i mean.
Im really looking forward to the next one!
However Bloberfish fighting them off alone???

So I guess I really am the jiraiya if the trilogy XD
Unless leebz has given me some super OP jutsu that kills all of them my death is way overdue since the last fight

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2015, 05:32:21 »
Hey now! Im suppose to help him! Im not one to get dragged off or run from a fight. I am kamiko himitsu the demon of hidden ash aka Demon Kamiko! He is going to need my help because i know im going to drag his ass back to the village. Pop out with some smoke screen no jutsu and sneak away.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
  • ToadSage has no influence.
  • Sage Mode: [ON] OFF
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Satori
  • Organization: Anakisuto
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2015, 16:56:02 »
well atleast im not in a wheel chair like guy O.O XDD

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • GhostParadise has no influence.
  • "Never underestimate the one who rivals you"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #162 on: November 08, 2015, 23:02:39 »
why am i running away thats not like my character at all XD but its a good story tho keep it up leebz! :)
  • Character Name: Katsuo

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2015, 17:51:21 »
@Leebz what happened man??? Its alright if ur not gona carry on but I thought that I should let you know that we all love this trilogy :D

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2015, 18:36:13 »
@Leebz what happened man??? Its alright if ur not gona carry on but I thought that I should let you know that we all love this trilogy :D
I plan on continuing, sorry for not updating the site members of the clan xD
I forget we aren't all active on the Skype chat but the Trilogy will continue once I sort this surprise for you guys out :D
Once that is done, I will continue the story back on track on a weekly bases of releases. Sorry for not posting during this time but when you guys find out, you'll be very surprised :)

Until then, I hope you guys will be patient with me ^-^