Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65158
Latest: CedricLinv
New This Month: 679
New This Week: 143
New Today: 143
Stats
Total Posts: 79415
Total Topics: 23808
Most Online Today: 1237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 800
Total: 811

Author Topic: SLO Interviews Issue 3  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

SLO Interviews Issue 3
« on: November 15, 2016, 22:45:45 »
WELCOME TO ISSUE 3 OF SLO INTERVIEWS Wwwwwhat’s up guys, and welcome to the third installment of the Shinobi Life Online Interviews! Many suggested I interview Json243, and I myself thought that would be pretty cool, so I did! Let’s dive right in.

IN THIS ISSUE: I had a great interview with Json243 about the creation of Roguhanta, how SLO was before, and what he thinks of NC! I also had the opportunity to question taigakun about the creation of Heathen, what he hopes from SLOs lore, and the future of Heathen!

NEXT TIME: An interview with mattaleks, which is already underway as I speak, and an interview with one of the Kages!

First, I interviewed json243. He joined in January 2014. He is one of the still somewhat active First-generation members in SLO. He is a top poster with 909 posts as I write, and is known for creating the organization now known as Roguhanta. He had some very interesting things to say. Read on!

Diamond Lee: Seeing as you are a first gen, how did you find the game when it was in such early stages? What was the community like back then?
Json243: I found the game because I was bored one day, and wanted to find a cool Naruto 3D MMORPG. I stumbled on SLO back in 2014 by pretty much looking up Naruto 3d mmorpg. Back when I first found it, it was still called Narusimu. [INTERVIEWERS NOTE:
Spoiler: show
IF YOU WANNA SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE BACK THEN CHECK THIS OUT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE05hBhgF0k THIS VIDEO WAS PRODUCED BY OUR VERY OWN AMERICA, WHOM I INTERVIEWED IN ISSUE 1.]
When I joined the forum, I instantly knew that the community would be a lot of fun. The people on the forum were always a lot of fun, and the shoutbox was always bumpin. There were always people suggesting new ideas, starting new forum games, and starting clans and orgs. The best game that was started was secret assassin, which always brought a bunch of members to play. When I first joined, the people I looked up to the most were Halika and m4r1us. They were mods at the time, and welcomed me with open arms. Overall, joining in the first gen was the best. The people were welcoming and always found new things to talk about and do on the forum. I made some of my best friends in the first gen, but also made some of my best friends later on as more people joined. #firstgen4lyfe
DL: Next, how did you come up with the idea for Roguhanta? I had a different name before, right? Is the current Roguhanta very different from the one you created?
J: :  I first came up with the idea for Roguhanta when my last org, Nami no Kishi, pretty much just fell apart cause nobody was active. After that, I decided to start my own org, and get people from Nami who wanted to leave and other friends to join. I started the org as a rogue hunting org that also focused on hunting down rogue shinobi, and villages would pay us to catch them or kill them. It pretty much started with me, Reminance, Mars, and Shirihata, and we went from there. Cedie, known at the time as Biometallurgy, also was a big contributor when he decided to join our org. When I first created it, I named it Yuki Jinga because it was going to be based out of the Hidden Snow, and Yuki Jinga means Snow Saviors. It was going to have 5 leaders, who had 3 people under them who would work as a team on assignments. Then, we decided to have outposts in every village, with 3 man teams as well. The Roguhanta today isn't much different than it used to be, as Reminance, the new leader, kept it pretty much the same as it was when I was the leader. Reminance took over when I became more inactive, as he didn't want to see the org die and I believed he would make a great leader as well.
DL: How was the actual game back in Gen 1? How did it feel? How do you think gameplay has evolved since then?
J: :  Back in gen 1, the game was just getting started and development was just starting to boom. I remember the first version I tried out only had Chidori. I was part of the first stress test, and the game started expanding with the fireball jutsu and multiplayer. Every expansion made me really excited about the game. Since then, the gameplay has gotten much better by what I have seen in the videos.  8)
DL: Final question: What do you think of SLO's competitor, Ninja's Crew? In what ways do you feel is it better? Worse?
J: :  I don't know much about Ninja's Crew, as I just joined the forum last week, but the game definetly shows promise. They've done a lot of good work, and seem to keep a steady pace as they work. I think their production is going smoothely, as they keep coming up with new stuff and are quick to do their work. The graphics and gameplay also look great, and their playable version looks amazing right now with many different jutsu that are usable. The community is small as the game is early in development and hasn't attracted as many people, but I believe that it will do very well in the future.
That concluded my interview with Json 243, creator of Roguhanta, very proud member of the first generation of SLO. To anyone who is too lazy to read, and just only read this part, I very heavily think you should read this interview. Its really] interesting, at least to me it was. But maybe that’s because I’m a scrubby 6th gen-er… Anywaaays….

Next, I was able to interview taigakun, character name Taiga Himitsu. He is the founder of the Heathen organization, and leader of the SLO branch of the Himitsu clan. He joined on July 29th, 2015. He is about 150 posts from being a top poster, with 607 as I write  He talked about the creation of Heathen, its future and more. Read on 

Diamond Lee: How did you create Heathen?
taigakun:  It was during march and I was very interested in creating an organization. But I didn’t want to create something like everyone else, where you are either for the system or against it. No no I wanted heathen to be different. The kind of organization that you will never know their true motives. The name heathen was inspired from hours and hours of me reading about Viking history, and the "Heathen army" was the army Ivar the boneless took to England to avenge the death of his father, and before he became the king of Dublin. Ha-ha enough of nerdy stuff for now. But yeah, Heathen is something created from hours of me brainstorming by myself and it has grown to be something I hold very dearly. This organization I will stick with till the very absolute end.
DL: What direction would you like the game to take in terms of lore? Style of the world, levels of technology, creation of nations etc…
T: SLO as it is already, is already special. In terms of lore, I’d like it to be more in depth than what current MMOS give us. Tell us about the people that made the world what it is today. Their challenges, thoughts and the side the people never saw. Show us that there is always a bad side to every story, no matter how successful it might have turned out. And for the love of god, not everything should have a happy ending haha. In terms of technology, I’m not really sure haha, I’m looking forward to seeing what the devs have in mind :3
DL: Next, what do you have in mind for the future of Heathen? More events, less/more recruiting, promotions, handing over leadership, demotions, etc.
T: Heathen's goal is to be the best. I plan on having so many (loyal, dedicated and active) members all over the SLO world so that I don’t have to be there for us to accomplish the hardest of missions. When it comes to promotion, you have to be active and depending on the department, strong in the department's specific aspect, be it combat or spying to be able to rank up. If you are inactive or mess up a lot, you'll get demoted. A lot more events to work on teamwork and for our members to better know each other. I plan on staying in heathen forever if I can haha. I'll be the one to make sure we achieve our goal here. To be the best organization in SLO.
DL: Apart from SLO, what video games do you like to play?
T: I play League of Legends, The division, Osu, Chess, and some other stuff :3
DL: Final question:  when you first joined SLO, who intimidated/impressed you the most?
T: Hard question. I think it was Remi/Mars/Sanji/Nova.  I thought they were all cool dudes haha

And that… concluded my interview with taiga-kun, aka Taiga Himitsu, Grand Commander of the Heathen Army which yours truly is part of, as well as leader of the SLO Himitsu branch, which yours truly is also proud to part of. This one too is very interesting, so if you did not read everything, I really think you should sometime. 

Alright, I hope you liked this issue! This one took a little longer because the interviews were not conducted “live” Json243s’ was done over SLO PM, and Taiga’s was done over Discord like the others but we are on different time zones so it took a few days. Thanks a lot to anyone who took the time to read the whole thing, and as usual, please please post suggestions and interview suggestions in the posts. Thanks!

DIAMOND LEE OUT

Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: SLO Interviews Issue 3
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 23:13:38 »
Both very interesting interviews, good job :)
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 05:01:57 »
#Heathen4lyf!
Loved both of the interviews.
keep up the good work!

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 09:47:58 »
Good stuff, really enjoyed the read. Keep it up
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 10:30:06 »
https://web.archive.org/web/*/narusimu.com
https://web.archive.org/web/*/Shinobilifeonline.com

in case someone wants to interact and see the old website.

(1st link is before the domain(or server?) change and the 2nd link is after the domain change but before the massive changes :) )

Nice job as always, was fun to see inside J's mind. :)
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 07:53:10 »
Wait :O
Narusimu was availaible foe mobile phones too?

btw... it must be nostalgia for old timers eh :3

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 08:02:16 »
Wait :O
Narusimu was availaible foe mobile phones too?
It was planned for mobile phones*
and I think it still is.

btw... it must be nostalgia for old timers eh :3
Very much so haha, the old site brings back fond memories.
Basically none of my friends from back then come on anymore
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 08:07:03 »
nice one man +rep
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 15:25:00 »
This was amazing, Diamond, keep it up bruh.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 17:37:32 »
Great job once again!

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 11:14:26 »
While you do a lot of work on there intervews and there really good... I can't help but think this is what the forum has become a place to play other forum games and talk about a game we all want to play but can't....sorry for the negativity!

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 23:22:07 »
While you do a lot of work on there intervews and there really good... I can't help but think this is what the forum has become a place to play other forum games and talk about a game we all want to play but can't....sorry for the negativity!
well, the reason I come on the forum is because it gives me something to do in between updates. And to entertain people, I do Interviews.
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 08:36:38 »
Don't forget a place where you can play with maths as well. ^^
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
FrankJScott
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova