Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64326
Latest: where can i order valtrex
New This Month: 195
New This Week: 31
New Today: 18
Stats
Total Posts: 75334
Total Topics: 21311
Most Online Today: 928
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 774
Total: 786

Author Topic: SLO Social Media Manager/Lore Writer Position  (Read 23941 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: SLO Social Media Manager/Lore Writer Position
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 03:34:47 »
#AnyoneButMalixForMediaManager
Of course, that hashtag is a joke. However, I don't think he should be picked for the same reason Mars stated. Someone who is more knowledgeable with the skills needed should be picked if not anyone at all. Giving someone a job to do, who has the tools but not the experience, is stupid. I'll give an example.

Say you have a kid who needs tutoring. You have 2 people standing before you; A guy who just started tutoring kids but has the latest equipment to teach and a guy who has been tutoring kids for years but uses old equipment and needs adjusting to the latest equipment.

Now, if you are struggling to see the bad comparison I made, Malix is the first guy. Yes, he may be good with PS and writing but it really doesn't take long to be "good" with these things. Experience, however, takes time regardless. Malix will not know more than Mars, for example, about the games history and future. He won't do at least for a long time until he gets some experience of it. No offence to Malix here and of course, this is all in my own opinion. Some may share it, some may disagree but I hope I have at least shed some light on the matter.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 06:48:08 »
I didn't think I would make it through tbh.. I'm flattered that some people think I'd be a good fit. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and I'm a bit of a mess rn but I'll do my very best for the next stage.

Also, nice to meet you Malix, welcome.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 08:08:23 »
Hey all,

I just wanted say a couple of things to hopefully alleviate some tension.  First of all I'm grateful for being considered for the position and I look forward to the next step in the process. 

Secondly and more importantly, I understand that I haven't been here long and did not hide this fact in my application.  The truth of the matter is I simply did not know about SLO until very recently and since then I've checked the forums every day.  Having said that, I do have some good experience the software development and writing as well as a healthy love for Naruto/ninjas which I can only presume is at least partially what led me to the next stage of applications.

Now I understand that many people feel that long time members of the community should be more favoured for these types of positions and I am more than aware that this is a very tight-knit community of followers and friends. Still I do feel I have the necessary qualifications for the job and at the end of the day, regardless if I'm chosen or not, I will continue to follow and support this game now that I've found it  :).

Really, as long as the best person for the position gets it I'll be satisfied :D

You swayed me, thanks for this explanation. Best of luck buddy!

I didn't think I would make it through tbh.. I'm flattered that some people think I'd be a good fit. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and I'm a bit of a mess rn but I'll do my very best for the next stage.

pray4whatasnipe
Spoiler: show
seriously hope ur alright dude, if you ever want some loving me and remi are always here
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2016, 08:43:56 »

Sucks to hear, but you'll get over it as i also have gotten into that situation a few times :)
Don't listen to any sad music if you do cuz yeah...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2016, 10:48:06 »

Sucks to hear, but you'll get over it as i also have gotten into that situation a few times :)
wtf? he have to listen to sad music so he start to say fuck her and shit like that,then he will mange to leave her and dont think of her a lot,it is easy. :D

oh and good luck to all of you,may the best take it!
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2016, 10:57:40 »

wtf? he have to listen to sad music so he start to say fuck her and shit like that,then he will mange to leave her and dont think of her a lot,it is easy. :D

@Sanji, how does sad music help him at all lol?

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2016, 14:15:12 »

@Sanji, how does sad music help him at all lol?
http://www.sciencealert.com/new-research-reveals-the-pain-and-pleasure-of-listening-to-sad-music
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2016, 16:32:18 »

Science!

Offline Yummy_Noodles

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yummy_Noodles has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2016, 03:37:30 »
That topic change lmao

Offline DanielSceta

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DanielSceta has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: DanielSceta
  • Organization: Wallmart
Code of Discipline.
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2024, 15:40:24 »
What would happen if a shinobi breaks the code of discipline by using forbidden jutsu to achieve absolute power, potentially endangering their own village and the balance of the shinobi world? How should such situations be addressed and what consequences should be imposed?
umek insulator supplier