Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64469
Latest: synthroid brand 88 mcg
New This Month: 338
New This Week: 14
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 76858
Total Topics: 22395
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1161
Total: 1173
Irinwcx
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: Some more curiosity  (Read 3173 times)

Offline adithya

Some more curiosity
« on: March 02, 2014, 18:41:40 »
1.Will Kekkegenkai not offer anyone any extra power?(I know this is in the faq but hear me out) if not then what is the point of having a special birth name thing?

2.The pre alpha game thing has kakashi's raikiri but isnt that also a part of Naruto? if you really are going to keep it then will we see rasengan and other stuff like that?

3.Why wont special weapons have special powers? (as in increased attack and an example is minato namikaze's kunai he used it to perform flying thundergod jutsu) We are giving more in-game cash for the looks only?

4.Will there be any weapon crafting in the game?

5.Will anyone be able to master the flying thundergod jutsu? it was the second's and the fourth learned it so can we also do it?

6.Can normal shinobi work their way to being a kage? If yes then what do we need to achieve in game to become a kage?

---Hope this is a bit more organized ^^

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Some more curiosity
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 18:55:18 »
1. They won't get much advantage to keep things fair, but they will get some.

2. A lightning attack is not something Naruto invented. We will give it a different name.

3. Because we don't have Pay2Win mentality in Shinobi Life Online. Something like Minato's Kunai would be available to anyone. Special weapons from the cash shop won't be stronger than regular weapons.

4. Too far thinking ahead, stuff like that will be thought about when the game is in a further state of development.

5. Specific jutsu's have yet to be designed and named. So I can't give you an answer to that question.

6. Yes, there will be monthly Kage elections. The votes will come from actual people who are member of the village the elections take place in. The only way to become a Kage is to be an exceptional member in the Shinobi Life Online Community and be therefore chosen as the leader of a village by its people.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline adithya

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 19:10:47 »
Thankyou for the reply :D :)

Offline Kunix

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kunix has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 01:02:10 »
If its ok if I join here but will there be some sort of headbands for each village or is that to far to copyright?
  • Character Name: Kunix

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 07:05:43 »
If its ok if I join here but will there be some sort of headbands for each village or is that to far to copyright?
You can get an answer in a separate topic.
  • Character Name: Vuregu