Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64087
Latest: Antonsliny
New This Month: 4180
New This Week: 146
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73950
Total Topics: 20798
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1095
Total: 1100
Google (5)

Author Topic: what character type is better.  (Read 9738 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
what character type is better.
« on: May 12, 2014, 10:40:30 »
Plain good ,plain evil, kage,destroy all leave none alive,runaway,rogue,Or lost shinobi witch is just a wondering sshinobi.

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: what character type is better.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 13:34:30 »
Each person has his own preference. I chose plain evil just for the sake of it. Haters gonna hate...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 13:37:04 »
i say plain good, since its what i like the best and some people think u need to be evil to become very strong, but thats where im gonna proof those people wrong!!!
-the Raging Wave
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 13:40:55 »
i say plain good, since its what i like the best and some people think u need to be evil to become very strong, but thats where im gonna proof those people wrong!!!
-the Raging Wave
I say lost shinobi you learn new things ever day good and bad.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 13:43:14 »
-the Raging Wave
I doubt anyone thinks that. After all in most anime and all in all in all the literature and popular culture the forces of good win in the end even though the evil guy might be strong from the very beginning while the good guy develops his power over time. There are cases though in which both the evil and the good guy progress simultaneously, I think this results in the most epic final battles.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 14:33:52 »

-the Raging Wave
I doubt anyone thinks that. After all in most anime and all in all in all the literature and popular culture the forces of good win in the end even though the evil guy might be strong from the very beginning while the good guy develops his power over time. There are cases though in which both the evil and the good guy progress simultaneously, I think this results in the most epic final battles.
then im an anyone :P (jk). this is just my explanation for every one being a bad guy. i cant possibly know since im not somebody who thinks bad guys are IT. just my opinion^^ and i just chose good guy so i can get money from killing bad guys. well i am good of course, but my choice turns out to be very good since there are loads of baddies^^

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 14:40:54 »

-the Raging Wave
then im an anyone :P (jk). this is just my explanation for every one being a bad guy. i cant possibly know since im not somebody who thinks bad guys are IT. just my opinion^^ and i just chose good guy so i can get money from killing bad guys. well i am good of course, but my choice turns out to be very good since there are loads of baddies^^
Well there are not necessary many evil guys, more like many missing nins. Some of 'em might feel like being part of a village would constrain 'em so they chose to leave to be able to wander around everywhere they want.
I for one want my character to be evil, but if someone will ever create an organization like the akatsuki (missing nins who want peace), then good guys can consider me their ally. I hate that cliche with the bad guys with noble purposes and stuff, so if the situation ever occurs (and it will) I will try to side with the good guys on that single occasion (that ofc if they'll accept, depending on how desperate they'll be).

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 14:56:08 »

-the Raging Wave
Well there are not necessary many evil guys, more like many missing nins. Some of 'em might feel like being part of a village would constrain 'em so they chose to leave to be able to wander around everywhere they want.
I for one want my character to be evil, but if someone will ever create an organization like the akatsuki (missing nins who want peace), then good guys can consider me their ally. I hate that cliche with the bad guys with noble purposes and stuff, so if the situation ever occurs (and it will) I will try to side with the good guys on that single occasion (that ofc if they'll accept, depending on how desperate they'll be).
i dont think people will accept help from a baddie, but u are always welcome if u wanna side with me. even if my other allies are not wnating to side with you^^

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 15:00:24 »
and btw, thorpe is gonna make such an organization. hes dead^^

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 15:01:26 »

-the Raging Wave
i dont think people will accept help from a baddie, but u are always welcome if u wanna side with me. even if my other allies are not wnating to side with you^^
Desperate times call for desperate measures, they might be forced to accept. And if the akatsuki thing ever occurs, I'll be right there alongside you buddy ^^

and btw, thorpe is gonna make such an organization. hes dead^^
So Thorpe huh? Well I hope they realize they're screwed

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 15:11:20 »
quite a few people are joining him tho. i hope they are ready to face the strongest water user and the strongest fire user at the same time.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 15:34:03 »
quite a few people are joining him tho. i hope they are ready to face the strongest water user and the strongest fire user at the same time.
The best option for 'em would be to change their mind and open a flower shop like the yamanakas instead.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 16:33:25 »
yea lmao

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 22:43:55 »
Will do anything for the sake of the mission, but usually good.

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 12:39:49 »
Kage.
  • Character Name: Cedie