Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 10
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76683
Total Topics: 22227
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 848
Total: 856
Bogdanrqx
Google (7)

Author Topic: what plans we can use to defeat vreg- VREG PLZ DONT READ WE TRUST U WONT!  (Read 30423 times)

Offline pben95

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • pben95 has no influence.
  • Dattebayo
    • View Profile
Wait... What threat says that Vreg will have all five natures and a Rinnengan like KG? And when did he say that if you kill him, you get his chakra natures and chakra mixes? That would be awesome but i need evidence.

Agreed, I'd like to see where he said that, not doubting it, just interested.
  • Character Name: Pablo

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Wait... What threat says that Vreg will have all five natures and a Rinnengan like KG? And when did he say that if you kill him, you get his chakra natures and chakra mixes? That would be awesome but i need evidence.
I don't think it's been said in a forum post, but Vreg himself has said numerous times that you will get his chakra natures is you kill him.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

If you kill him you get all the 5 basic chakra natures. I don't think you get the mixes.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
All 5 natures? Looks like I'm huntin' me a Vreg! :D
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
idk if its a tread but he mentioned it in the shout box
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
as kusa said, we dont know how to strategize yet. we do not know the mechanics of everything, and we dont know everyones good and weak points. we really need to w8 on this one guys. and btw, ill fight on the front or mid ranged cuz that suits my ideal chakra natures the best.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline severuscold

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • severuscold has no influence.
  • Yamato Ninja
    • View Profile
So basically, you guys want to kill our god?
  • Character Name: Yamato Ninja

"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
yea, its fucking badass to have all five chakra natures. I need to kill him, and there probs will be a really great bounty on his head too. hes gonna go doooooooooooooooooooooooooown my nigguh

Offline Jurg3n

• Academy Student Poster
  • Jurg3n has no influence.
  • A ninja must see underneath the underneath
    • View Profile
It will be very difficult and challenging but "It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know"
"It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know"

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
5 chakra natures would be very useful

Offline Beedle

• Academy Student Poster
  • Beedle has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
yea, its fucking badass to have all five chakra natures. I need to kill him, and there probs will be a really great bounty on his head too. hes gonna go doooooooooooooooooooooooooown my nigguh

from what ive heard vreg is pretty much gonna be a shinobi legend, not 100% affiliated with any village therefore wont be a rogue & he said he intends to hunt down serious criminals and do good.  I doubt there would be a bounty on him.  But if you kill the man who supposively deals with the worst criminals you would probably become an S rank criminal in the matter of seconds with a bounty on your head & tbh unless you can effectively use the 5 natures as soon as you receive them you'll be an easier target than vreg & the hunt would be on.
  • Character Name: Etski

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • AncientScout7 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile

from what ive heard vreg is pretty much gonna be a shinobi legend, not 100% affiliated with any village therefore wont be a rogue & he said he intends to hunt down serious criminals and do good.  I doubt there would be a bounty on him.  But if you kill the man who supposively deals with the worst criminals you would probably become an S rank criminal in the matter of seconds with a bounty on your head & tbh unless you can effectively use the 5 natures as soon as you receive them you'll be an easier target than vreg & the hunt would be on.
Killing vreg wont be easy.... you may have not mastered the other chakra natures you get but one thing is sure. If someone defeats verg he will be strong to survive at least a few days...
  • Character Name: Ancient

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
It'll take a lot of time for him to develop his skills, since we are only focused on 1 nature in the beginning and he has 5 to choose from we will be able to develop a little further. He will get a stat boost from what I know, but that won't keep me from killing him. I might consider taking my Kumorizora with me or just another Sanda-ha. He isn't all that ya know. I'm not saying I'll become a beast once I enter the game, I'm just saying that our chances are best in the early stages of the game. So if we want to kill him, we need to gather a few ppl in the hidden thunder since that's where he'll be starting. Just use Kenjutsu or Taijutsu against him if he uses ninjutsu that you are weak against. Use poisonous kunai/shuriken for all I care, all that matters is that there are plenty of ways to kill him. Just try and not get hit by him.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Or we could all unite and slay the beast called Vreg
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
Or we could all unite and slay the beast called Vreg
Definitely not an option for me. That would go like: whoever lands the finishing blow gets all 5 chakra natures hooray. If I face him, I'll face him alone or with my m8. Considering you ppl haven't done it already since it'll take a while for me to become so strong.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent